OMO?! JUNGJIN IS STILL ALIVE?!

A Bittersweet Twist of Life

_+chapter five+_
 

(Zhoumi’s P.O.V)

 

“Minnie-ah, what do you want to eat?”

I asked as we sat down on the table at a fast food chain. The cute little guy sat beside me and Kui Xian sat across us. Yes, I nicknamed him Minnie just to annoy Kyuhyun.


“Minnie?”


“Oh!” He smiled at me apologetically and looked at the menu given to us by the waitress, who was obviously trying  to gain our attention. “I’ll just have a burger and one pineapple juice, thanks.”


The girl smiled at Sungmin seductively and Sungmin smiled back innocently without realizing that the girl was flirting with him, I saw Kui Xian’s face darken as he stared at the girl.


Ooohh… this is the first time I’ve seen Kui Xian really jealous!


My lips curved up in a smile and I took my phone out to send Kui Xian a annoying message.


[ID]:  Zhou mi
[Time]: 07:09pm
[Message]:                                          
                                                                                                
 Looks like someone is getting jealous, right Kui Xian? >=D



After a few seconds Kui Xian took out his phone and read the message I sent to him. He glared at me after reading what I sent.


 [ID]: Cho Kyuhyun
[Time]: 07:10pm
[Message]:                                         
                                                                                                 
 I am not getting jealous so shut the hell up, zhoumi!


This guy is really denying the obvious. tsk’ I stated back in my thoughts. I replied.

 


 [ID]: Zhou mi
[Time]: 07:10pm
[Message]:                                          
                                                                                                
 You just spilled that you’re getting jealous, dear Kui Xian =))

 

[ID]: Cho Kyuhyun
[Time]: 07:11pm
[Message]:                                         
                                                                                     
 You’re really a crazy guy, Zhoumi! And let me clear that I am NOT getting jealous! You are just overreacting again.


 [ID]: Zhou mi
[Time]: 07:11pm[Message]:                                          
                                                                     
 sure, sure your not. But, denying will get you nowhere. You know that. >.<


I shrugged and giggled which caught the cute little guy’s attention after the waitress left to get what we ordered..


“Eeh? Is something funny Zhoumi-ah?” He asked me very cutely. I won’t blame Kyuhyun for liking this pretty guy. Honestly, he could pass for looking like a girl, not just a common girl but a very cute looking one.


“You are not answering me.” Sungmin pouted making him even cuter than he looked like before.


I saw Kyuhyun staring at the pouting Sungmin, He just stared gently at the little guy.


My mind thought of something naughty. I slung my arm across Sungmin’s shoulders for the second time and whispered closely to his ears. “I see that you’re really popular with girls, and guys.”


My statement made him blush and bit his lower lip, also I knew my action made Kui Xian fuming with anger and jealousy.


“Zhoumi..” Kui Xian let out a hiss from his lips. I just gave him my smug grin and turned back to the pretty cute guy beside me.


“So, are you single Minnie?”


“Zhoumi!” Kui Xian hissed again, which I didn’t care for.


Sungmin’s face turned from light pink into a deeper shade of red, but he still managed to let out a low “yes” under his heavy breathing.


“Oh… have you been in a relationship before?”


His eyes changed, from sparkly, twinkly eyes into sorrowful, misty one.


“Yeah, I was…. F-four y-years ago…..” His voice sounded like it was full of pain.


Me and Kui Xian just kept quiet and let him continue what he was telling us.


 “I-I met him unexpectedly, then it just happened. After a few months of spending time together and knowing each other… H-he S-sort of c-confessed to m-me…” I saw his face blush again.


“So…. What h-happened b-between the two of you?” I asked out of my curiosity, which was really a wrong thing because his face looks like as if he was been slap hard.


“He…d-died…” He said as if I was not meant to be heard, more like a whisper to himself.


I began to mentally slap myself for being a big jerk and asking him about it or him. “I-I’m s-sorry…” I let out an apology.


Shocked blew up in my entire system as I saw Kui Xian, His eyes visibly showed pain and sorrow, His body shaking badly because of something I seemed didn’t know, His face shows complete expression that I’m finding hard to understand.


“N-no,… it’s not your fault… I just can’t hang unto that event anymore.” He smiled weakly but I knew it was a fake one, it didn’t even reach his eyes.


“W-what’s h-his…n-name??” Kui Xian managed to ask as his voice trembled and half-broke. “C-can you t-tell u-us?”


Sungmin sighed deeply. “His name is…… C-Cho Jungjin”


I can’t help but gasp sharply when I heard what Sungmin said. Sungmin was the lover of Kui Xian’s twin brother!


“Is something wrong??” Sungmin’s voice trembled.


I just shook my head, but questions still clouding my mind. Did he say Cho Jungjin?? Did he say Jungjin died?? Does Kui Xian know something about this??


I intentionally looked at Kui Xian and he saw me looking at me. He just shook his head and gave me a ‘please-don’t-mention-it-right-now’ look. I just nodded at him, even if I want to know what is really going on.


Awkward long silence followed until our orders were given to us.


“Umm… how old are you right now Minnie??” I tried to break the silence that was looming over us.


Sungmin took a little bite on his burger. “I’m 17. How ‘bout you Mimi and Kyuhyun??” It seems that he knew what I was trying to do.


I sipped on my apple juice and answered him. “I just turned 18 last month, and Kui Xian’s 17 too.”


“Kyuhyun-ssi? Are you alright?” I heard the cute guy ask that made me look at Kui Xian. He just smiled weakly.


“I’m fine, Sungminnie”


“Are you sure? You don’t look like fine to me.” Worried was visible on his voice as he stared at the quiet Kui Xian.


I butted in just to save Kui Xian. “don’t worry Minnie-ah, he’s just hungry.”


“Oh, ok” Sungmin turned his attention on his food and gobbled it down.


[ID]: Cho Kyuhyun
[Time]: 07:21 pm[Message]: 

            Thank you, zhoumi….


I sighed when I read Kui Xian’s message.


[ID]: Zhou mi
[Time]: 07:21pm[Message]: 

      It’s no big deal.. BUT.. I want a whole EXPLANATION after this dinner.. or else I just have to contact your TWIN brother who is currently alive and breathing!


[ID]: Cho Kyuhyun
[Time]: 07:22pm[Message]: 

      It’s complicated.. but I’ll try to explain it to you later.. just.. not now. Ok? It’s also hard for me too.....


[ID]: Zhou mi
[Time]: 07:23pm[Message]: 

            Ok.


-end of zhoumi’s P.O.V-


Like that the dinner went by, and it was time for them to say goodbye to each other.


“Well… Thank you for having dinner with me today. ” Sungmin said as he walked beside Kyuhyun and Zhoumi.


“Its nothing, Sungminnie-ah” Kyuhyun answered him.


“Yeah, its our pleasure having you to join us in dinner today.” The Chinese guy, Zhoumi grinned at him.


“No, no it’s my pleas-”


Noongamgo geudael geuryuhyo mamsok geudael chajajjyo nareul balkhyuhjooneun bichi boyuh yuhngwuhnhan
Haengbogeul nohchil soon uhbjyo geudae na boinayo nareul boolluhjwuhyo geudaegyuhte Isseulgguhya nuhreul saranghae hamkkehaeyo geudaewa yuhngwuhnhee


“Yoboseyo?” The cute little guy answered his handphone.


“Sungminnie!! Where are you?! Did you know what time is it already?!” Their umma Teukie said there was panic in his voice. “Minnie!! We.. I AM WORRIED about you!!“


“H-hyuuuunngg…” Sungmin whined like a little child on the phone. “Hyuunngg… I’m fine I just went on dinner.”


“You didn’t wait for us to eat dinner???”


“Hyuunngg…” Sungmin heard Wookie whined at Leeteuk too. “Just let Minnie, he can take care of himself.”


“B-bbut!!”


“Hyung, come home right now or Teukie-hyung will get more paranoid.”


“Ok, ok.. I’ll come home quickly.” He then turned off the handphone.


“Your friends?” Zhoumi pointed at Sungmin’s phone.


“Yeah, Teukie-hyung is getting over-protective again..” then he sighed.


“Oh..”


“Well, I got to go or else war will start between the heaven and the earth again.” Sungmin joked then he slightly giggled.


“Bye””Bye.” Sungmin walked towards his dorm.


When Sungmin was gone Zhoumi glared at Kyuhyun.


“Now, would you mind telling me everything. Kui Xian?”


Kyuhyun just sighed and nodded at him.


-end of chapter-