Why does he look like him?!

A Bittersweet Twist of Life

++Chapter Two++

(Sungmin’s P.O.V)

I walked slowly beside Donghae and sighed, we were heading towards our classroom for our homeroom class but girls are still hoggling us on the hallway.  Eventhough I’ve been here for about one year now I only talk or spend time with Leeteuk-hyung, Minho, Heechul-hyung, Henry, Yesung-hyung, Hyukkie, Jaejae, Yunho, Taemin, Donghae, and Ryeowook.

“Sungmin-oppa!”

“Hae-oppa! Look here!”

“Oppa!”

“Sa Rang He Yo, my oppas!”

Many girls chase after us, they don’t know that we don’t like, like girls. we just ignored all of them and continued to walk as if we are not surrounded by many of them.  I am also fully aware that I don’t have many friends, but I have many es surrounding me. They always throw their selves to me, follows me everywhere and other annoying fan girling stuffs!

“Sungmin-ssi, did you study for our physics test today?” I heard Wookie say, He was on Hae’s right side so he has to peek through doghae’s back just to look at me.

“Yes, it’s a very simple topic.” I smiled at him.

“You think physics is easy?!” Hae and Wookie burst out  in unison.

“Yes. But just our next topic.”

 Hae’s mouth formed a letter ‘O’. “Omo! Now I know that aliens do really exist in this world!” He pointed one finger at me. “And you are one of them!”

I laughed at him. “Aliens are not real, Hae-ah!” I patted him on the shoulder. “And I can assure you that I am not one of them, formulas of Coloumb’s Law are just as easy as pie”

Wookie moved beside me. “You really know how to solve it, Min?”

Still doubting my physic skills?.time to show my hard work…mwahaha… oh… scratch that part out.

I nodded and opened the notebook I was holding and showed it to them.

Problem:

Consider one gram of hydrogen gas which has been separated into its electrons and protons. The electrons are placed on Earth's north pole and the protons are placed on Earth's south pole. What is the magnitude of the force the electrons feel due to the presence of the protons?

Solution:

Remember that one gram of H gas has one mole (Avagadro's number) of hydrogen atoms.

The force between the two is given by Coulomb's law:

bk= 8.99E9 (Nm2/C2) ,    r = 2*6.37E6 (m) ,   qa = qb = NA*e , e = 1.602E-19 (C) , and  NA = Avogadro's number = 6.02E23

F= 5.14E5 (N )

Problem:

What is the elecric force between 2 u-quarks separated by 1.0E-16 meters? This is a typical separation inside a proton.

Given:   The charge of an up quark is (2/3)e.

Solution:

The force between the two is given by Coulomb's law:

r = 1.0E-16 (m) ,   qa = qb = (2/3)*e

F = 1.03E4 (N)

 

 

“Omona!” both of them said in unison, with shocked faces.

“See? All you have to do is to analyze the problems given and know what formula you are bound to use to find the correct answer.”

They both heaved a sigh.

“Can you please, please, please help us with understanding this??” Wookie made his puppy-dog eyes and so did Donghae. (Which I know nobody can ignore except me and Teukie-hyung.)

I stopped from walking and crossed my arms on my chest as if I was thinking hard about whether I would agree or not. They also stopped from walking and stared anxiously at me. I fought hard not to burst out laughing just by watching their anxious faces.

“Sungmin-ssi!” Hae whined like a little kid. “pretty, pretty please…help us, pleeaasse…” They both did the puppy-dog eyes again.

 I bursts out laughing when I can’t hold it in anymore, causing other students to stare at us.

“Neh? Why are you laughing, Sungmin!” Wookie hit me on the left arm with the folder he’s carrying.

I laughed much quieter now. “Y-you… two are… so funny… to watch!” I said in between my laughs.

I laughed harder when I saw both of their faces in a faint red color. So cute~~

“That was not funny, Min!” Wookie hit me with his folder again, but now he aimed to my shoulder.

“Yeah!” Hae is now also hitting me with his chemistry book (A thick one, and it hurts) he is also carrying. “That was not funny!”

“Ok! Ok! I’m sorry! Stop hitting me with that book, Hae!” I tried to defend myself from the thick book (Hae’s wrath) with my two hands. “Stop already.” I said while laughing.

They both stopped when they heard the bell ring, indicating that the classes will now start.

“Oh ! We are going to be late!” I yelled at them and started to run, with them behind me.

“! I don’t want to be late!”

“I and Sungmin both know that too, Hae.“

After a few minutes of running we stopped in front of our classroom’s door to catch our breath. We sighed in relief when we heard our classmates still busying themselves talking to one another, showing us that our adviser had not yet arrived.

“I… p-promise… to.. not talk or play… before the… school bell… ring” I said in between my pant.

“M-me.. T-too” Wookie was panting heavily ad sweat was all over his face.

“B-but… that was.. EXCITING let’s do it again!” We both glared at the grinning Donghae who was also panting.

After catching our breath we entered the classroom and sat on our desks.

The three of us were seated at the back. I sat next to the windows, Hae was sitting on my right and Wookie was sitting in front of him, a empty seat in front of me though.

“Lucky that the three of you are not late huh Sungmin-ssi?” Jaejae and Yunho shot us a smile and we smiled back at them. Jaejae or Jaejoong and Yunho are one of our classmates and one of our close friends. They sit on the seats in front of Wookie and the empty chair in front of me.

“Yeah, Jae-ah. We’re relieved that Mr. Yi has not arrived yet.” Wookie beamed his smile at Jaejae. “I thought we’re gonna be dead today!”

“oh! You are so lucky!” Yunho turned to his bag and searched for something.

“but not until the time for our physics test later.” Donghae sighed and let his head drooped down on his desk. “Aish! How can I answer it?!”

“Eh?!” We all looked towards Jaejae who has a shocked expression.

Another one with the problem with physics…

“Don’t tell me you don’t know about that, Jae?” Yunho stared at him with a frown on his head.

“! I didn’t know about it!” Jae quickly got his notebook out of his bag and moved closer to Yunho. “You are our honor student, please, please help me…” Jae used his puppy-dog eyes at the guy beside him.

Yunho sighed and took the notebook from Jae’s hand. “Oh, okay…”

A smile curved up on my lips. Both of them are really so hopeless… when will they confess to each other? I hope it’ll happen soon.

All of us sat neatly and quietly, Jae even placed back his chair neatly on it’s right place when our adviser entered the room.

“Good morning, everyone.”

“Good morning, Sunbaenim!” our class greeted back in unison.

“Today, I’m going to introduce you to our new transfer students. The two of them came from china and decided to study here in korea. The two of you can enter now, boys.”

Everyone excitedly stared a the two guys who entered the classroom. One was tall, lanky, has chinky eyes and slightly big nose. I gasped faintly when I saw the other guy. He really looked like Jungjin. That messy-looking dark brown hair, Those dark brown almond eyes, that well-chiseled nose, those pinkish juicy looking lips... all of that... Jungjin-ah...

“Please introduce yourselves, gentlemen”

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“Ni Hao ma. I’m Zhou mi, noce to meet you!” the tall lanky one introduced himself cheerfully and with a accented Korean.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“Ni Hao ma.” That velvety masculine voice… it IS also the same… “I’m 17 years old. My name’s Cho Kyuhyun”

I looked at him and our eyes met.

Cho Kyuhyun.....

Thud! Everything went black.

 ---------

comments makes me happy (negative or positive are always welcome) =)))