Chapter 8

There this little secret (unfinish story)

-The next day-

 

The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark and ragged clouds. The dark clouds grew ominous. Thunder roared and lightning flashed across the sky.With a blink of eyes rain start falling heavily.Tao was running towards the bus stop because he neither bring his raincoat or umbrella along with him,and now he is drench and soaked with lots of water.His hair was down and wet.

 

'Now what i didn't bring my pass along since the school is just a few blocks away...i guess i will be late then'Tao mumble

 

~HONK HONK~

 

Tao lift his head up and shift his head to the side.The car window move down and revealed the owner of the car.

 

Kris

 

"What is he doing here??"Tao mumble

 

"Want a ride?"Kris asked

 

"Ani nevermine"Tao reply

 

"Really you gonna be late then annyeong~"Kris said and the window rise up

 

"Chakaman!!"Tao shouted

 

"Can i....take...a ride??"Tao hesitate

 

"hmmmm.....come in"Kris said and press something that make the door open by itself.

 

Tao grab his bag and went in the car.The journey was filled with silenceness and akwardness.Once they reach the school Tao thanked him and went out the car but being pulled back in the car.

 

"Yah....don't you remember yesterday deal??"Kris asked and lean in

 

"W-wa-what d-de-deal"Tao stutter with the distance between Kris and him.

 

"You are my slave don't you remeber"Kris said

 

"so now you have to follow me everywhere and anywhere"Kris continue

 

"Include the restroom"Tao said innocently Kris faceplam himself

 

"Obiously no"Kris said and release his hand from his face

 

"But you say-"Kris cut tao's word

 

"Shut up and lets go"

 

Tao hum in reply and went out the car. The both of them walk in the school.Tao was following Kris behind like a cute innocent lost puppy.Both their distance were like 5 meter away.Kris stop and turn facing Tao.

 

"Why are you away from me??Come near "Kris said

 

Tao move four step infront which is still away from Kris.Kris pinch the bridge of his nose.Kris pull Tao to his side and put his arm on Tao's shoulder.Tao blushed.Whisper could be heard along the hallway.This is the first time seeing the hottest kingka put his arm on the nerd's shoulder. Kris sudden turn around make Tao stumble.

 

"One more noise from any of you guys,you guus will be miserable"Kris threaten.

 

With that the hallway turn into dead silence only kris and tao footsteps could be heard.

 

-in the homeroom-

 

"Hey guys"Kris said when he walk in the room

 

"Hey"The other 5 kingkas said

 

Tao walk towards his friends and talk with them.

 

KRING!!!!!

 

The first lesson of the day has started.Variety of students walk in the class and took their seat.Miss Min walk in the class.

 

"Okay class starting from today till next month we will have a project,the project you did remember what subject you doing right??"Miss Min said

 

"Yes!!"the class said unison

 

"Okay now go to your partner and discuss with it"Said MIss min

 

For the rest of the history lesson was filled with soft talks.SuLay couple were going well no fightings at each other they were just talking to each other about the subject and sometimes laugh because of Lay's korean talks.Baekyeol couple were quarelling at each other about what part should they do right now.XiuChen couple basically they are doing their own things,they separate the part into two so that each have an aqeual amount of works.Hunhan Couple,well basically Sehun were looking at Luhan's focus face and cute pink lips,the way it move really attract Sehun to pull Luhan and kiss him deeply at that moment but he can't.Kaisoo couple were doing well...i think,Kai were bothering Kyungsoo touching and disturb him and it irritates Kyungsoo but he held it back.Taoris couple,Kris keep disturb him and Tao repay him back with a hit on his arm or either pinch.

 


So hey guys it been 11 days since i last updated.Well i am really sorry for not updating for 11 days.I was busy with my new fanfics and also with 2 korean dramas which i can't stop watching it.It is Reply me 1994 and The Heirs.I even forgot to watch Running man.Anyway this chapter focus on Taoris since my favourite couple is Taoris.Anyway starting from now i will update every three days or even two days after i have update the new chapter.And now i have to sleep so till we meet again on the next chapter byei!!!

 

~PandaSnoppy