[Why? Why?]

Sasaeng Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks, Chanyeol!" Dara cradles the stuff panda close to her chest and smile ear to ear at the boy.

"You're welcome, noona!" Chanyeol felt really accomplish to get Dara the stuff panda. But the game machine with the distinctive plastic claw nearly swipe him out of coins.

Chanyeol sees in the corner of his eye at Dara. They continue to stroll through the street between two rows of stores.

"From the looks of it...You like that panda a lot." Dara giggles and hold out the panda towards Chanyeol.

"Doesn't it look adorable?" Dara pecks the panda on the nose with her lips. Chanyeol couldn't help but feel a bit jealous for the stuff animal.

"You look adorable!" Chanyeol blurts out and his face warms up.

Dara giggles and looks at Chanyeol. "Why? Why?"

Chanyeol pauses as he surveys the crowd around him. The couple stops in the middle of everyone else like an island. The sea of people rushes around Chanyeol and Dara. For Chanyeol, everything disappears and it is only him and Dara. He looks back at Dara, who waits for his respond.

"Because I like you..." Then Chanyeol leans forward and pecks his lips on Dara's cheek, softly.

 

--

 

Lay strum the chords, easily like walking with his feet. The guitar sat on his thigh and Lay lean over to play it. His eyes are close as if he is sleeping. His fingers pick the strings and created dreamy music. Lay's words flow out like a river and fill the SM building's studio.

Everything smoothly drifted into CL's ears as she sits in front of the talented boy.

CL blushes at the lyrics of Lay's mellow song. It is about his feelings. About her.

Lay indulge in his song, didn't dare to meet CL's eyes.

The finishing verse and chord flowingly echoes throughout the studio. Lay's fingers stop running through the strings of the guitar and his eyes slowly open like waking up from a dream.

"Here's the CD...it has my song I wrote for you."

"Why? Why?" CL stutters as she holds onto the CD case.

Lay finally makes eye contact with the girl. With a prominent dimple smile, Lay says, "Because I like you..."

 

Kris sat with his back straight as a toothpick on the couch. He shift his feet, nervously. He rubs his sweaty palms on his pants then return to grip on the box in his lap.

To move on with his life, he needed to get rid of things that reminded him of the past. Kris had devoted a sketch book full of drawings of her. He wraps it with white tissue and places it into the box.

He knew that if he let it go, then he would be happy. Kris can wait for her to come to him. 

The conservation over the phone was quick. Kris told her to meet him in the lobby because he had something for her. He didn't want to explain so he hung up, quickly.

"Kris!"

The girl strolls over to Kris as he got to his feet. He holds out the box without any hesitation.

"This present is for you...

"Why? Why?"

Kris spoke the words he didn't think he would actually say. "Because I like you, Chaerin..."

 

--

 

Sehun stare at his bubble tea in front of him. He swirl the straw, absentmindedly, creating a small whirlpool in his drink. He sips then slowly swallows the delicious taste of his favorite drink. The cozy shop is close to empty expecting for Sehun and spares others.

He loved bubble tea, but does bubble tea love him back? Sehun duck his head into his folded arms on the table, melancholy.

The weight is off his shoulders like when you sit down after standing up all day. Sehun had to say something or he would have exploded into million pieces.

He should be happy that his mouth could form the words. But he felt strange.  

Sehun doesn't want to know the respond back from the girl.

Maybe because he already knew the answer.

His mind wanders back just moments ago.

The phone only rings two times when Sehun hears her voice.

"Hello~"

"It’s Sehun...Would you meet with me at the park? Right now...I have something to tell you." Sehun makes the conservation quick when the girl on the other line, calmly accepts the invitation.

Sehun spots the girl miles away from his spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter