[Wrong Person]

Sasaeng Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel bad that this boy could actually like me.

 

Would she like me?

 

She's cute.

 

It's been running on my mind that I could have feelings.

 

Would I like him back?

 

It's possible, right?

 

I like her.

 

I like somebody else.

 

Waeyo...

 

Am I confusing?

 

Am I doubting?

 

Am I exaggerating?   

 

Am I falling?

 

Did I get stuck with the wrong person?

 

 

The big tree sat in its isolation confinement of stone edges around the bottom. Its small green patch is surrounded by a concrete field in the middle of the park. It is the infamous tree that everyone somehow already knew about. So Bom sat at one of the several benches that surrounded the monument.

Bom's stomach suddenly growls. "Aish! Maybe I should've eaten before..." Bom look inside her clutch purse in search of anything to eat. "Maybe I have some gum...I do!" Bom pulls out a pack of gum and pops a stick in . She chews on it and looks around. "Where is he?"

 

 

"Ahjussi! Turn...turn! Awww! You miss it again!" Baekhyun said to his protector, who is attempting to drive with the idol's directions.  

"Sorry!" The protector said. He drives forward to turn in another direction then turn back. But the lights turn red and he halts. "Sorry." He said again.

Baekhyun slumps in his seat and runs his hand through his hair, annoyingly.

"Why are you doing this to me, protector?"

"Sorry."

"You just don't know where the park is?"

"Sorry."

"I want to get there soon...are you playing with me, protector?"

"Sorry..." The protector hesitantly shakes his head.

"You hesitated!" Baekhyun leans forward in his seat and points to the other guy.

The protector shakes his head quickly.

"Don't be ly-" The protector hits the gas pedal when he sees the light change green. The sudden action throws Baekhyun off-balance, but he braces himself quickly. The protector does a U-turn and drives back in the direction where Baekhyun shouted to go.

"What turn was it again?"

"Fine, don't answer me...its coming up..." Baekhyun said as he crosses his arms and looks out the window. I hope I'm not too late...

Don't worry...

I'm coming...

 

 

"Can I have...two vanilla ice cream cones?" D.O. asked the girl over the counter of her small cart. D.O. stopped at a small ice cream cart in the park, wanting something sweet to eat. He thought that he probably should get two.

"Okay. Wait a minute or two." The girl says as D.O. gives her money to pay the ice cream. He gets his change and moves to sit nearby on a bench. He looks around and spots the next direction in his destination. She would be just around that corner...

D.O. fixes his sunglasses and ducks his head to avoid any looks from other customers.

"Two vanilla ice creams!"

D.O. jumps up and sees the girl holding his order. He walks over and grabs the cones.

"Thanks!" D.O. bows.

"You're welcome! Have a great day!" The girl calls as D.O. walks away.

"One for me..." D.O. holds up on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter