Turtoring

A Walk To Remember

 

 

 
" Good morning Wooyoung!..... Wooyoung wake up!! Wake up up up!! " Said mrs jang.
 
" It's Saturday no school " A wake wooyoung.
 
"Hmm... Turtoring. " Said mrs jang.
 
 
Wooyoung's on the bus head to school for turtoring. Tiffany's also on the bus looking at 
 
Wooyoung. But he seem not to notice it, tiffany doesn't say anything till they reach the shool.
 
 
They're teaching now. Wooyoung and tiffany are teaching in the same room :
 
" So which of this are similar triangles? This one or that one? " Wooyoung asked his student.
 
" What do you think? " Wooyoung asked again.
 
" Man, I think this is bull. " Said student.
 
 
All of the student and teacher in the class are looking at them suprised now, tiffany too.
 
But she still doesn't said anything yet. Till they're back on the bus head to their house.
 
Tiffany's staring at him now. then she went and sit next to wooyoung.
 
 
TIFFANY'S POV
 
Come on fany! Just go and ask him for the charity.
 
Why can't you do this?? 
 
Then i went and sit next to him.
 
END OF POV
 
 
" Hey! Do you want buy some raffle tickets?.... I'm trying to raise money to buy alex new computer. " Said tiffany.
 
" No " said wooyoung.
 
" ....So i saw you there with alex, And it can be difficult to teach him. " Said tiffany.
 
" ........................." wooyoung didn't reply.
 
" Hmm...... So are you gonna go visit Diana? " Asked tiffany.
 
"........................" Wooyoung still didn't reply.
 
" .............There would be a no........ They moved him from the hospital to a rehab place. " Said tiffany.
 
" Is this your idea of small talk? If so, your social skill need work. No one made her jump." Said wooyoung.
 
" It's call pear pressure. " Said tiffany.
 
" How do you know? You read it in your precious book? " Wooyoung said and looked at a book in her hand.
 
" Please don't pretend like you know me, okay? " Said tiffany.
 
" But i do, i do know you. We all have the same classes since kindergarten. Why, You're Tiffany Hwang, You seat at lunch table seven.
 
It's not the reject table, but it's definitely self-exile territory. You have exactly one sweater, you look at your feet when 
 
You walk. and for fun, you turton on weekends..... and hang out with the stars and planet kids. How's that sound? " Wooyoung keep talking to tiffany.
 
" Fairly predictable. Nothing i haven't heard before" Tiffany reply.
 
" You don't care what people think? " Wooyoung asked.
 
" No " Said tiffany.
 
Then she get up and go back to her sit. Wooyoung doesn't say anything more he's just looking at her from her back. And 
 
looked away.
 
 
TIFFANY'S POV
 
Why? Why you asked me like that? You don't know how much i hurt from that word?
 
I didn't care about myself......But you.
 
END OF POV.