The Play

A Walk To Remember

 

 

Since that incident wooyoung never approach tiffany!
 
He tried to walked away or passed her without contact eyes with her!
 
He tried to practice by himself everyday! but it didn't seem like easy for him without her!
 
Day by day their friendship is worse! Untill The shcool Play begin :
 
" Now kid let's begin, and let's say fighting! " teacher said and gather the kids at the backstage.
 
" FIGHTING!! " They shout out loud.
 
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
 
" Please give our actor and actress appleasure " The Mc Said.
 
Everybody clap, clap!
 
 
The play begin.......
 
" You promised me, tommy! No more of your no-goodnik schemes. You promised me we'd go to paris " Caroline said angrily.
 
" I Won't sit on my keister and watch the fat cat get rich, okay? Trust me this is the sure thing. " Tommy Replied.
 
" No! That's it! We are through. go ahead and run your booze, you big dope! " she push his shoulder " And i hope you drown in it! " She continue.
 
" So you must be the new girl he's hired. The singer? you want some free advice about this one? Stay far away! He's nothing but trouble in cheap spats. " 
 
She about to leave but when she see a girl just enter the club she said it and get out of the club.
 
" Look i ain't blaming you, i ain't asking for fogiveness, either. I just did what i had to " he sit alone on a chair and said to himself.
 
But suddenly he forget that he stay with a girl that just enter the club. He turn his head and looking at her.
 
" That's her, Tiffany " He thought to himself.
 
(O.O) He noticed that she a beautiful girl he ever met! Then she sitting next to him, looking at his eyes and start singing.
 
( SING ).....
 
....................... 
 
................
 
.........................
 
 
he's staring at her when she sing! After she finish her song she sit back to her chair next to him! But suddenly he lean close to her and kiss her on her lip.
 
fany frozen because in the script there's no this kiss scense! Because she's acting so she couldn't reject it.
 
 
 
ENd Of The play.
 
 
 
Everybody went to their house one by one!
 
fany's also went to her house but wooyoung just sit alone at the backstage.. He don't know what was he doing at the moment.
 
 
 
WOOYOUNG"S POV.
 
 
I can't help it. But why she so beautiful? 
 
I don't know what i was doing at the moment. I Kiss her?
 
Why i have to kiss her like that? I can't control my feeling!
 
Or Maybe i Love her for real?
 
 
END OF POV.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
 
 
TIFFANY'S POV.
 
 
He just kissed me. I'm really nervous when he lean close to me.
 
My heart beat very fast! I have no idea now!
 
He did that for the play look nice? Or He did it because he love me for real?
 
But no matter how much i love you, and you love me! you and me will never happen.
 
 
END OF POV.
 
___________________________
 
I'm sorry! If you bored to read this fanfic.
 
But I hope you guy keep reading this!.
 
Thanks you so much ^^