Chapter IV

Super Namu to the Rescue!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hurry up!” A voice ordered, ushering his comrades out of the bank. He held the door opened as five people exited the building quickly, holding bags filled to the top with money.

“This is too heavy,” another voice complained. “I need some help, Namjoon!”

Said man looked inside and saw his second-in command, struggling with his bag of money. He rolled his eyes at his companion’s laziness. The bag wasn’t even full; it was half-empty!

“Gimme that! And how many times do I have to tell you? It’s not Namjoon! It’s Rappin’ Reptar!” He snatched the bag out of the man’s hand. “Hurry and get in the car with the others.”

“I can only move so fast,” the young man complained again, adjusting his costume.

Once he was in the car, the leader, Rappin’ Reptar, tossed the bag of money in the trunk, closing it. He then hopped in the front seat of their van, preparing to get the hell out of there.

“Everyone good?” He eyed everyone in the rear-view mirror.

“Yes sir!” They all saluted.

The leader nodded, adjusting his sunglasses and revved up the van. “Today’s robbery was successful–”

“Stop right there, evil doers!” A familiar voice commanded.

Everyone in the car froze, mentally freaking out.

“Hand over all the money you stole, and I promise this will go smoothly!”

The laziest member of the group stuck his head out of the window to see what was going on. And he gasped not a second later. Hearing the gasp, the rest of the crew stuck their heads out.

What did they see?

Who did they see?

Was it a bird?

Was it a plane?

No! It was their worst nightmare!

Suddenly, a young man with short brown hair landed on the hood of the van. He was in a kneeling position, one knee pressed to the hood while the other was bent. His head hung low, and his right hand was balled in a fist, pressing into the car. The impact of his landing dented the van greatly.

Slowly, the young man looked up, eyeing the occupants in the van. His green cape swayed slightly in the wind. Rose petals materialized around the brunet. They swished and twirled around him, magnifying his entrance.

“On behalf of Seoul, I, Super Namu, will punish you!”

The occupants of the van stared at the young super hero for a brief moment before they actually realized who it was. The moment they did, high pitched screams filled the van as they all tried to scramble out of it.

“Holy–”

“Run! Run for your lives!”

“It’s Super Namu!”

“Every man for themselves!”

“Oh, my lord and savior, G-Dragon, please let me get through this alive.”

“Dude, where’s my camera?! Mom will not believe this!”

“Someone grab the god damn money!”

Super Namu blinked, standing up. He watched as the evil doers scampered around, attempting to escape. This was the first time he encountered villains who actually ran away from him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Super Namu yelled, jumping off of the van. He ran after the seven lawbreakers. The young superhero knew he would not be able to catch up to them; he had a really low stamina, and he was a very slow runner.

To make sure they did not get too far, Super Namu stopped running and knelt down, placing his palms flat on the ground. He took a deep breath and closed his eye, concentrating hard. He prayed, asking the nature and the environment that surrounded him for help and to lend him their energy.

He didn’t do this too often because the criminals he often faced in the city could easily be defeated with his usual tactics, but something told him these seven evil doers were much tougher than they appeared, despite them screaming and running away.

Super Namu’s body glowed bright green, and the ground began to shake. Cracks formed in the cement, heading in the criminal’s direction.

“What’s going on?” The youngest member of the evil group asked. His voice was laced with panic. He stopped running, slightly losing his balance as the ground shook harder. The other six robbers stopped running as well.

Before anyone could figure out what was happening, a large crack formed in the ground under them, splitting the street slightly apart. Vines slithered out of the crevices.

One of the lawbreakers, who was wearing a blue mask, a black sleeveless muscle shirt, white and sliver basketball shorts, white knee high socks, a black snapback that was tilted slightly and on backwards, and a pair of popular name brand sneake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter