Chapter III

Super Namu to the Rescue!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun sighed dramatically as he slumped in his seat. He yawned as he face planted into his desk, attempting to get a couple of more minutes of sleep till homeroom started. To say he was worn out was the understatement of the year. His whole body ached, and he barely had enough to time to get ready this morning, for he overslept.

The brunet was exhausted because he did not return home last night till past midnight. The cops showed up during the middle of his epic battle with Doctor L and The Choding–who, for the record, did not actually die from Super Namu smashing his boots into his face–and attempted to arrest Super Namu, Venomous Enchantress and the two evil doers! The police were relentless in their chase. They almost caught Super Namu, but the young superhero was able to give them the slip!

Woohyun wasn’t too sure if Venomous Enchantress got away. He was half expecting to see the teenager’s face all over the news.

If Sungjong was expecting Woohyun to bail him out of jail, he had another thing coming!

Woohyun was a broke superhero, barely having enough money to fill up the tank to his Namu Mobile. Whenever his parents paid his bills and magically restocked his refrigerator and cabinets, they forgot to give him a little extra to spend for himself and Gyuri, his feline companion at home.

That poor cat.

She had to use Woohyun’s feet as a play toy since Woohyun couldn’t afford to buy her any.

Poor Woohyun.

“Wake up!” A perfectly manicured hand slammed on the desk next to Woohyun’s face, startling the young man. He sat up quickly, eyes wide, hyperventilating. His heart palpitated as he eyed his surroundings rapidly.

“Calm down, princess, it’s just me~”

In front of Woohyun was the senior class president: Kim Kibum. With half of his black hair shaved off and the rest spiked up into some sort of Mohawk, Kibum grabbed the chair from the desk to the right of them and sat in it. He then proceeded to use Woohyun’s desk as his foot stool and push off it slightly so that he was leaning on the back legs of the chair.

“Hi, Kibum,” Woohyun yawned. He stretched his arms high above him, feeling a few tightened joints pop and crack.

Several of Woohyun’s classmates piled into the classroom as the school day was about to begin. He guessed he wouldn’t be able to get anymore sleep for the morning.

“Hey, babe, what’s crackalackin?” Kibum eyed his fingernails, popping his gum in the process.

“My back, obviously,” Woohyun grunted as he continued stretching. Doctor L did a real number on him yesterday when the bedazzled evil doer threw his sneakers at the young superhero.

“It looks like someone had a rough night,” Kibum smirked, eyeing his companion and making a small bubble with his gum before popping it and breathing it back into his mouth. “Who was the hunk who swept my Woohyunnie off his feet and ed the out–?”

“What the hell, Kibum?” Woohyun frowned.

Sometimes, the brunet could not understand why he was friends with such a lewd and erted person. Woohyun looked up towards the ceiling, remembering when he first met the crude human.

“Alright class,” the science teacher called out, gaining everyone’s attention. “I want you to pair up with someone that you never worked with before for this next activity! You’re going to have a child with this partner! So the first step is to make a chart with them, listing the physical traits the both of you have that you would like to pass on to this child. Then you’re going to draw the child based off of what you chose.” The class, consisting of fourteen and fifteen years old, gave a collective groan as everyone stood up, attempting to find someone and work with them without being awkward.

Fourteen year-old Woohyun watch all the students pair up with each other. He frowned, wondering who he could ask to be his partner. Suddenly, someone coughed, gaining his attention. He looked to his right and saw a young boy with blond hair, eyeing him weirdly.

Woohyun gave him a shy smile, noticing that the boy did not have a partner. He fully turned to the blond and asked, “I’m Woohyun; would you like to be partners?”

“My knob, your mouth. Right now.”

“What the hell?”

“Why are you glaring at the ceiling like it tried to make a pass at you?” Kibum snorted, pulling Woohyun out of his reminiscing.

“I wasn’t,” Woohyun muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes at his friend.

“Whatever, we need to talk.” Kibum pushed his feet off of Woohyun’s desk and replaced them with his elbows while sitting up. He leaned in close to Woohyun. “Did you hear about what happened yesterday near Gangnam?”

Before Woohyun could respond, Kibum continued. “Our local wannabe hero showed up and destroyed a small portion of the district!”

Woohyun frowned, wondering where Kibum heard that from.

And he was no wannabe!

“Really? I heard he was trying to protect the people from Doctor L and The Choding!”

“That’s not what my dad said,” Kibum claimed. “He said, when he arrived on the scene with his crew, all the buildings in the vicinity were pretty much in shambles. All of the signs had been knocked down. And there were leaves and vines everywhere. It looked like a tornado struck Gangnam!”

Red tinted Woohyun’s cheeks out of embarrassment. Now that the brunet thought about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter