Chapter II

Super Namu to the Rescue!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just wait till my son hears about this!” An old lady screeched. “He’s a big time lawyer, you know, and I’ll make sure–”

“Tie her up and put a freaking gag in . I’ll keep a look out for that sorry excuse of a super hero.” A voice ordered.

Super Namu grunted as he picked up the speed. How dare someone called him a sorry excuse! As he rounded the corner, he saw his arch nemeses Doctor L and The Choding down the street. The gigantic owl-shaped robot was nowhere to be seen.

Doctor L was wearing his usual yet ridiculous, gaudy evil villain outfit. It consisted of a knee length bedazzled lab coat, black slacks, and black converse. He also wore white surgical gloves to match his coat. To top it off, he wore an enchanting, black masquerade mask that was embellished with fancy feathers and gothic lace.

His partner, The Choding, on the other hand, wore what seemed to be a simple school uniform: black pants with a faint gray and white plaid pattern on them, black canvas shoes, and a white button down shirt. The shirt was not tucked in, though, and a few buttons at the top were ed, revealing bit of his chest. A red tie was loosely wrapped around the collar of the shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

Oddly enough, the school uniform resembled that of Super Namu’s and Venomous Enchantresses school garments.

The only accessory The Choding was wearing that matched his partner’s was a masquerade mask. His mask was an almost exact copy of Doctor L’s except it was in a different color. The mask was pink.

Making sure they weren’t looking in his direction, Super Namu ran towards a small side street close to the two evil doers. He pressed himself against the wall and peeked around the corner to see if they saw him. Fortunately, they still had their backs towards him.

Super Namu pulled back and noticed a ladder beside him that was latched onto the wall. The superhero could have sworn he saw a light bulb flash above his head as an amazing idea formed. Super Namu grabbed onto the highest rung he could reach and began to climb up.

Maybe he could get the drop on them, literally?

“That is a dumb idea, hyung,” Sungjong slash Venomous Enchantress said from behind him.

Startled by the sudden voice, Super Namu’s hand slipped from the rung, and he fell off the ladder, landing on his back with a loud thud. The brunet groaned in pain as he squeezed his eyes shut.

“I know you could be a bit on the slow side sometimes, hyung, but now you’re just an imbecile.”

Ignoring the insults, Super Namu asked, “Did I say that out loud?” He was referring to his astonishing idea. Once the pain from the fall subsided, Super Namu opened his eyes and saw his sidekick glaring down at him.

“Yeah, you did,” he held his hand out, helping the superhero up. “Last time I checked, hyung, you can’t fly.”

“But my mom can! So, therefore, at any moment, I should also develop awesome flying skills!”

“I don’t think that is how it works–”

“I see the mask fits perfectly~” Super Namu suddenly switched subjects. He leaned in close to the younger and inspected the material that adorned Venomous Enchantress’s face. “Yellow looks really good on you…” Even though the younger was not wearing the costume Super Namu worked so hard to make, he was happy he at least wore the mask.

Hating whenever Super Namu invaded his bubble, Venomous Enchantress took a big step backwards, “So what’s the plan?”

“We’re gonna–”

“Something that doesn’t involve us jumping off a building, attempting to fly, and getting the drop on them.”

“You’re gonna distract them while I think of something else!”

Venomous Enchantress shook his head. “No.”

Not caring about his partner’s well-being for the moment, Super Namu pushed Venomous Enchantress out of the alleyway. The young teenager stumbled backwards into the middle of the street, gaining their arch nemeses’ attention.

Super Namu waved at the younger, who gave him a malicious glare in return, and screamed, “Hey, look! It’s Super Namu’s sidekick!” He then gave the younger an award-winning smile and a thumb’s up. Sparkles and stars appeared around his head to emphasize the grin.

“Well, well, well,” the Doctor smirked, walking towards Venomous Enchantress. “If it isn’t…” He suddenly stopped. His brows furrowed as he came to a realization. “Wait… I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter