Chapter I

Super Namu to the Rescue!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Namu Mobile's tires screeched against the pavement as it raced down the streets of Seoul! Super Namu needed to hurry before his arch nemesis injured anymore innocent ice cream cones! However, Super Namu slowed down his car as he realized that he had no clue where he was supposed to go. He didn’t recognize the location on the television screen and the Namu symbol in the sky was too faint for him to tell where it was coming from.

Super Namu pulled over to the side of the rode and parked. He inspected his dashboard, steering wheel, and radio. Buttons with various trees and flowers on it adorned the inside of his car. He wasn’t familiar with the layout of this specific Namu Mobile.

His last car was destroyed in an epic struggle against Spaghetti Mama D.O. His noodle strands came to life and ripped the Namu Mobile to pieces.

A little of Super Namu's heart ripped along with it.

This forced his sidekick, Sungjong (don’t tell Sungjong Super Namu called him a sidekick!), to make a new Namu Mobile. This one was much bigger than the previous car. And it was in the shape of a cherry blossom!

The previous was a willow tree.

After careful inspection Super Namu, found a button in a shape of a phone located on his radio. The super hero hoped this button would call the ‘Super Namu Hotline’ in his secret hideout, which was located in the backroom of the Infinitize (a play on his home planet’s name) flower shop his friends work at.

Just as he was about to press the call button, it had begun to glow bright blue.

"What, Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong’s voice filled the car.

Startled by the voice, Woohyun gave a very manly high pitched scream. He placed a hand over his heart, trying to calm it and himself down. "W-What-? H-How-?" He stopped and cleared his voice, attempting to deepen it a bit. “I, uh, I mean, what–”

"Let me guess, you wanted to know where they are, right?" Sungjong always seemed to know exactly what Super Namu needed.

“Yes– Hey! You’re not supposed to call me that!”

“Call you what, Woohyun?” He could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Stop! While I am either out patrolling the city or fighting crime, you cannot call me by my human name!”

Sungjong’s laughter echoed in the car. “Okay, okay, Alien Boy~”

“I’m not an alien either!” Woohyun whined, stomping his foot childishly. “I am from a long line of super–”

“Stop teasing him, Sungjong,” Howon’s voice could be heard in the background as he scolded the youngest of Super Namu’s group of friends/allies. “Only I can make fun of him!”

“Neither of you can make fun of me! Anyway, Sungjong, where are those dastardly beings?! ”

“I’m inputting the coordinates as we speak. Just press the button with the green arrow on it and the directions will be given to you.”

Super Namu nodded as if Sungjong could actually see him, “Thank you.”

“Hurry up and get there, hyung, before anyone gets seriously injured!” Sungjong ended the call afterwards.

Locating the button quickly, Super Namu pressed it and a young woman’s voice spoke up.

“In twenty-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter