the truth of things

I’m trying to break away (from eternity)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The only reason why you came back is because Wufan told you to.”  Luhan said it as a statement, not a question to Yixing.

Yixing didn’t answer, because it was the truth. 

“What if I told you Wufan has deceived you all this time?”   

Yixing found it hard to believe.  Wufan was the one who gave him hope when he no longer knew the word existed.  He was the one who always encouraged him and spoke well of his abilities even when he himself thought of them as useless and weak.

But Luhan wasn’t speaking with the cold tone he was using before when he was pushing Yixing around, it was a soft and pleading voice.  It sounded a lot like the old Luhan.

“Wufan used me as the scapegoat Yixing.  It was because of me, you guys could escape.”

Yixing did not understand nor process the words, which Luhan just claimed.  Why would Wufan use Luhan like that?  Wufan wasn’t that sort of manipulative person, he would never betray others.

Before Yixing could contemplate Luhan’s confusing words any further, Wufan appeared next to Luhan and pushed him off Yixing from crushing his foot.  He then lifted Yixing up.

“Are you ok?”  He asked with concern.  Wufan knew how painful the healing process was for Yixing.  And it did not look like Luhan had gone easy on him.  He was starting to doubt himself.  Was coming back a bad idea after all? 

Yixing g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter