pain of healing

I’m trying to break away (from eternity)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years is a long time.  But it is still isn’t long enough for Yixing to forget his time in this white prison.

And it seems for Luhan who stood above him as he lay helplessly on the floor, three years has brewed hatred in his eyes.  Not even 5 minutes had passed and Luhan had found Yixing sneaking through the first floor of the living quarters. 

He doesn’t say a word as he waves his hand to the left, which is the same time that Yixing’s backside feels a pull and he finds himself being lifted into the air, up close to the ceiling and flung towards the left side of the corridor.  It seems that Luhan had sharpened his skills.  Yixing had only known him to move small objects during his time in the lab but now Luhan appeared a lot more dangerous and unpredictable.

But it isn’t time to think about what Luhan may or may not do.  As Yixing lands on the hard ground, he curses Wufan and his stupid plans of trying to save others.  At the moment, it didn't look like Luhan needed any saving.

It’s not that Yixing is not used to pain.  Getting slammed into the wall, or even getting stabbed in the body, those sorts of pain was tolerable to someone like him, especially when his adrenaline kicked in. No, what Yixing hated most was what came after that.

Healing.

His cells and tissues regenerating themselves and jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter