two

The Elite Four - Charisma Dolls
XSYKOTICA
Chapter Two: No troubles and a peaceful start
Today was the day that the four start their classes normally. Although, their morning classes starts at 7:30 am, the four were up early at around 5:45 am. The three of them had met up at the fountain of the campus while Mizuki was taking her time since she was distracted by the food for awhile. Mizuki arrived two minutes later with a bun in her hands as she nibbled on them as her siblings just chuckled at her.

"So what are we doing here?" Hazuki yawned as she stretched her arms up. "And why so early?"

"We're going to explore the school, since we're all lazy to do it later anyways." Kazuki explained as his eyes scanned the area. "No making any scenes okay?" The three nodded as Mizuki made an 'OK' sign. "Alright, we'll meet back here."

 

Hazuki, who was some garden but with a strange building behind the garden. Hazuki wondered around the area as she tried to find a way inside. Just as she was about to go inside, she remembered what Kazuki had told everyone else. With a pout, she gave the building one last look before she wandered off else where. The building however was the only thing that she was interested in.

*What's with that building?* She thought as she wandered around the east wing of the campus. *That's so suspicious...* She wasn't looking where she was going so she bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" He remarked and shoved Hazuki back.

Stumbling back, Hazuki glared at the male student who shoved her. Poking the inside with her cheeks, she knew she couldn't cause any trouble just yet so she just let it slide.

"You shouldn't be pushing a girl."

"You bumped into me, so shouldn't you be saying sorry?" The boy looked at her again and smirked. "So you're the girl from M.C?" He snickered.

"You shouldn't look down on others that you don't know." She shoved him back with so much force his back crashed against a tree and grunted in pain. The aura around Hazuki was unreadable as she approached closer. "We aren't like those ing losers of M.C. We just happen to transfer there, so don't you go around and say things about us that you don't ing know, or else there will be consequences." She warned before walking away. *What a way to ruin my mood.* She clicked her tongue and went back to the fountain area.

 

Mizuki, who was more interested in food than being familiar with the campus was in the schools cafeteria. She scanned all the menu and stared at one particular dessert in the menu. Just thinking about it made her her lips.

"Would you like that?" The canteen lady asked when she saw Mizuki eyeing the desserts.

"Yes please." Mizuki said softly.

The lady smiled softly and turned around to make the dessert fer Mizuki. A male student suddenly lined up behind Mizuki and she smirked to herself. As if she was pretending to fix her shirt, one swift movement she stole all the money out of the male student's wallet and placed it in her front pocket.

"Hey hurry up," The boy said.

Mizuki turned around and looked up. "You should be patient since she's the only one here." She said with a piercing look which made the boy gulp.

"Here you go." The lady placed the cup of ice cream parfait on the counter. "That'll be $3.50."

Taking out the money in her pocket, she paid the lady, grabbed the ice cream parfait, the spoons and went to one of the empty tables beside the windows. When she passed the boy, she made sure she giggled a little bit. The male student frowned and looked at her weirdly before buying some food. As Mizuki was half way with her parfait, she heard the boy cuss out loud.

"You shouldn't order when you have no money, Shinji."

"But I swear, I had money in my wallet!" Shinji protested as he searched his pockets and his wallet again. He frowned again but his mind wondered to Mizuki. He turned around and narrowed his eyes at her.

Mizuki looked up and grinned as there was a sly twinkle in her eyes. Finishing off her parfait, she stood up and headed over to give the cup back to the lady.

"You stole my money didn't you?" He accused and grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"What are you talking about?" She blinked. "How can I steal your money?" She pouted and looked down, drawing circles with her foot.

"You-"

"That's enough Shinji." The lady interupted. "Don't pick on a girl."

Without the both of them noticing, Mizuki swiftly put back the money in Shinji's pocket, and as well as stole the $3.50 from the counter.

"You should check your wallet again, like more thoroughly." She shrugged before smiling at the lady. "Thank you, it was delicious."

"You're welcome sweetie." The lady chuckled and glared at Shinji again. "Check your wallet again." She sighed. "You might of missed it."

Frowning, he checked his wallet again, only to find his money where he placed them originally. *What the ? It wasn't there before...*

"See? If you had checked them more thoroughly, this wouldn't have happened." She smirked before she left the cafeteria and back to the fountain where she joined her sister.

Watching afar were two male students that were watching the four that arrived yesterday. They had watched her every movement and were highly impressed by her skills.

"Did you see that movement?"

"Yeah," The taller one nodded. "Those four are not to be underestimated."

"They're not on the same level as the students in M.C. I heard they were transfered there from another school."

"Really?" The shorter one questioned with an eye brow raised. "Though, I'm curious why the prinicple accepted them here."

"If he accepted those four, that means they are qualified to be here in this Elite school. Did you see the swift move? Not everyone here can do that and not be noticed."

"That's true," The shorter nodded in agreement. "Like leader-hyung said, we'll keep an eye on them. We'll see how they survive the first day of school since I'm sure the Queenka's has sent every students the message."

"Excluding the S.C and D.C."

"Of course." He rolled his eyes.

 

Kazuma, who liked to scan the school campus from the sky was floating high in the sky. Everything had seem little and small to him. Looking south, he saw Mizuki approaching Hazuki and when he turned around, a building far off north of the school campus caught his attention.

*Hm, I wonder what's in there? Is it a greenhouse?* He wondered as he stared at the building that was slightly covered with trees around it. Being a little curious, Kazuma flew towards the building and landed on the ground just meters before the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see anyone so he let himself in. The "wow" left his lips as he was amazed at the plants as he wandered around, looking at the flowers and other organic plants in the green house.

"Who are you go in here? This place is off limit to normal students without any status."

"Status?" Kazuma turned around and raised an eyebrow. "You have those kind of stuffs here?" He asked as he scanned the area.

"Yes we do."

Kazuma smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Who are you to say that?"

"I'm Sungjun, dorm leader of the Elite Dormitory and a member of the student council."

"Then what is your status?"

"It's something you don't need to know."

"Oh really? If I don't know then am I supposed to listen to you?" *Kazuki did say not to make any troubles but... that's a bit impossible but I don't want to face his wrath so I'll stay quiet for now.* He thought and just shrugged.

"Y-You-"

"What's going on here?" A fairly short male student interupted as he came in.

"Hyung, he won't listen to what I'm saying."

Kazuma raised an eyebrow. "I was just about to leave you know." He smirked. "No need to accuse me of things I didn't do."

"Sungjun, you shouldn't do that."

While Sungjun was looking flustered, Kazuma took the chance to leave the green house with a smirk plastered on his face. The short student raised an eye brow up at Sungjun who looked even more flustered.

"I'm telling the truth! Believe me hyung."

Kazuma, who was hovering in the air as the two stuent walked out of the green house snickered. *I guess my first target shall be this Sungjun guy.* He thought before going back to the fountain.

 

Unlike his siblings, Kazuki had actually went around to each building to familiarise himsellf with the campus. A sigh escaped his lips as he leaned against the fence on the rooftop. *Why do I have the feeling they either have selected their target for their pranks. Hazuki... I don't know but I'm pretty sure Mizuki and Kazuma have already picked one of the students.*

"You're early for a new student."

Opening his eyes, Kazuki growled in annoyance. *Who the dares to interupt my peaceful time.* "What do you want?" He snapped as he glared at the student who had just closed the door.

"Is that how you should talk to someone who is older than you?"

"Well excuse me, I don't ing know how old you are." He rolled his eyes and stood straight. Kazuki stared at the student, analysing every single thing about him and smirked. He didn't say anything and just shrugged. "Well, I'll be leaving now."

Their shoulders brushed pass and little did the other student know, that Kazuki had placed a unnoticable spell on him, marking him as his selected target. Instead of going to the front by the stairs, he had teleported himself back to the fountain. Kazuki glaned at his three othe siblings and raised an eyebrow up.

"Why do I get a feeling that you've already selected a target for the prank?" Kazuki said as he sat down on the bench beside the fountain.

"It's their fault for making themselves the automatic target selection." Hazuki grinned. "Have you foun anything interesting? I found this strange building that was behind some garden."

"Well, I found this building that looked like a greenhouse. I went inside it but it looked nothing like a greenhouse, except for some flowers here and there." Kazuma shrugged. "So who did you target? But remember we're not making any troubles just yet."

"What if they started it first?" Mizuki asked as she sat beside Kazuki and yawned.

"Then... don't do anything."

"Aw, but that's so boring!" She whined and pouted. Her pout was soon replaced with a smirk. "You've noticed that we're being watched."

"Of course," Kazuma chuckled and tousled her hair. "I've noticed it since we were in the cafeteria. Let them watch and until they come at us, we can decided what to do then."

"Wait, are we all in the same class?"

"Yeah, we are." Kazuki confirmed. "Let's go, we're already five minutes late."

 

The four entered their classroom after the difficulty in trying to find it. Their first battle class was located underground, loacted on the east side of the academy. Their teacher, Mrs Park looked away from her students and stared at the four with a disapproving expression.

"Why are you late?"

Mizuki shrugged and leaned on her sister. "We got lost. It's not our fault we don't have a map of the school." She grinned. In fact, they had burned the map given to them.

Mrs Park sighed and gestured them to take a seat. Mizuki raised an eyebrow up but said nothing. The underground area was more of a landscape. The ground was stretched with trimmed grass and the sky was made by magic, making it look like an actual sky.

"As you all know, these four students have been transferred here from M.C. They have been accepted due to special reasons." She gave them a side glance, checking if they were up to anything. "Be nice to them and I hope the four of you will be nice to your fellow classmates."

Mizuki smirked before going back to her poker pace. "Of course we will." She stated as she had her eyes fixed on Shinji, who was glaring at her.

"Mrs Park," Kazuma raised his hand up and grinned. "May I ask what this battle class is about?"

"Do we have dual battles?" Hazuki asked as a glint of evilness in her eyes.

"Yes but," Mrs Park sighed and shook her head. "These dual fights are to assess your elements."

*This will be fun.* They thought as they each took a glance at their selected target.

"You'll be good and listen to me right?"

"Of course Mrs Park." They replied with a grin.

*I don't like where this is going.* Shinji thought as he stole a glance at Mizuki and shuddered. *Why do I get the feeling they're not normal trouble makers of M.C?*