one

The Elite Four - Charisma Dolls
XSYKOTICA
Chapter One: Last prank and first victim
Magic College was a school that was similar to Magic Academy, however they do not allow any dual battles during the day time of school. Dual battles were only allowed during the night whereas there will be only one teacher who'll supervise the battles at each loaction; the hall, the rooftop, the hallways of the dorms and the courtyard that's located in the middle of the campus.

Magic College is known for it strict rules but is known for the four students that aren't afraid of the consequences and break the rules whenever they feel like it. The four are fraternal quadruplets are known as the Charisma Dolls; Kazuki, Kazuma, Hazuki and Mizuki. The four of them are called or rumoured to be the Elite Four, however no one really knows if they are the Elite Four or not.

The quadruplets are known for their extreme pranks but are drop dead gorgous. They fear no one within the college grounds, not even the student council members.

Friday was the last day for the quadruplets, as their pranks have gone way to far. All the teachers were all sitting in the conference room in a circle as most of the teachers has their arms folded or were laid on top of the table. The atmosphere was tense as the recent prank done by the quadruplets were displayed on the screen.

"What should we do with them?" the element training teacher, Mrs Lee asked as she leaned back in her chair. "Their pranks have gone to far."

"Their pranks have always gone too far. There is no day that they go without breaking a rule." Mr Kang, dual battle supervisor remarked. "First vandalising the school properties, secondly targeting us teachers, thirdly they started to target the students and now the most recents ones, they have been forcing students to have a dual battle with them." he shook his head. "If they refuse, the students are most likely to end up hurt, if not hospitalised."

"We'll have to send them to another school." Mr Jang said as he leaned forward. "I have already contacted that school and explained to them the situation."

"Which school is it sir?" head teacher of the healing department, Mr Xing questioned.

"Magic Academy."

The room was full of gasps as most the teachers were shocked that the principle of Magic Academy had accepted such students.

"Magic Academy's rules are extremely strict, but I don't think it'll hold them down." said Mr Xing.

"That's right!" The wall behind the principle was suddenly destroyed, the broken walls flying here and there as the four stood at the hole with a smirk. The four of them all had taunting expressions as they all had the sly grin plastered on their face.

"No matter where you send us. We won't change."

Kazuma created a big fire ball and threw it at the teachers who widened their eyes and immediately put up a shield. The four soon joined as Kazuki combined his lightning ball with Kazuma's fireball as they both hurled it towards the principle at the same time. Mizuki stood there, just leaning against the wall, not bothered to do anything as she preferred to watch the teachers scramble away. Hazuki on the other hand, destroyed the tables, the walls... everything that was standing in her way.

An hour later, the conference room was nothing but a mess. The four smirked in triumph, though Mizuki didn't anything at all, they left the room as they continued to destroy the buildings as they walked through the school hallway.

"We have to stop them." Mrs Lee said with an unhappy expression.

"There's no need to worry." Mr Jang said with a smirk. "The principle of Magic Academy will greet them soon." Although he was quiet worried that the four will attack him.

 

The four suddenly stopped destroying the school buildings as they all felt an ominous aura and stayed glued to their spot. It wasn't because they were scared, it was more of trying to find where the aura was and who it belonged too.

"My my, you must be the four troublesome students that Mr Jang told me." a fairly old man chuckled as he approached the four. He then stood about three metres from them and observed them, the ominous aura still around him.

Mizuki looked at her siblings then blinked. She tilted her head before looking back at the old man. Hazuki and the other two did the same and soon a smirk formed on their faces.

"Old man, you're pretty strong." Kazuma smirked as lightning danced around him.

"To think an old man is emitting this kind of aura." Kazuki chuckled and fire swirled around him.

"Hm... pretty average." Mizuki muttered with a shrug as Hazuki just tousled her hair with a laugh.

"What do you want from us?" Hazuki asked as she made her brothers remove the elements.

"Your principle here has requested to transfer you to Magic Academy."

"And you are?" Kazuki raised an eyebrow.

"My name is Woo Ginji and I'm the prinicple of Magic Academy. You will call me Mr Woo. I'm here to pick you up. You'll immediately come to the academy."

"Now?" Mizuki asked as she rotated her neck.

"Yes," Mr Woo said and chuckled. "I'll wait here while you go pack your bags."

"Will we be living in dorms?" asked Kazuki, with a slight hint of excitement in his voice.

"Yes you will."

" yes!" Kazuki and Kazuma hi-fived each other. "No more run down dorms and goodbye Magic College!" he hollered and raced Kazuma back to their run down dorm.

"Mizuki, you can stay here. You don't have much to pack anyways." Hazuki said as she tousled her younger sisters hair before leaving Mizuki together with the principle of Magic Academy.

Mizuki turned around and stared at the prinicple but said nothing. All she did was to stare at him, as if she was trying to stare right through him. "Are they strong?" she asked, referring to the students in Magic Academy.

"Yes they are, but the rules are strict. Even more strict that this school here." he chuckled. "Do you think you can survive?"

"Of course." she smiled, a slightly dark aura around her was shown slightly, as Mr Woo was taken back slightly by her aura.

*No it can't be. It couldn't be that aura can it?* He thought with heavy expression on his face.

The other three soon came back as Hazuki handed Mizuki her bag which really didn't have much things. All she had in the bag was just her clothes, nothing else.

"You should buy more clothes." Kazuki said and tousled her hair. He then leaned down to her ears. "Are they strong?" he whispered.

"He said they were."

"Interesting." he chuckled darkly as he patted her head. "Shall we go then?" he asked.

*They're actually coming without any resistance? No, it's too early to judge them.* "Come follow me." he looked at them warily before walking off with the four followed closely behind him.

 

The four of them stared at the dorms in awe as there was a mischievous glint in their eyes, but neither had decided to destroy the school yet. The four of them had different room mates, in which they didn't like at all. The students were all in class but the four of them were excused and to begin class the next day. Kazuki and Hazuki's room were beside each other on the second floor, whereas Mizuki and Kazuma were beside each other on the fourth floor. Ding. The elevator door opened as the two got off at the fourth floor. Their rooms were located on the left side, right near the end of the hallway. Both of them had said nothing as the glanced around the hallway and had noticed the cameras.

"There's awefully a lot of camera's." Mizuki mumbled as she stiffled a yawn.

"But that's not going to stop us." he smirked and tousled Mizuki's hair. Moving away, she fixed her hair but said nothing. Kazuma sighed as he looked at Mizuki's bag. "Let's go shopping on Saturday." he said suddenly.

"Why?" she looked up, only to see his playful grin and tousled her hair again.

"To buy you more clothes."

"Okay... I don't mind." she mumbled with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Kazuma pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Do you miss her?"

"Mm..." she nodded and stiffled a yawn. "Did mum say she was in this school?" she asked as she stopped at her room and looked up to her brother.

"I think she did." he frowned, but it was soon replaced with a smirk. "But we'll find out soon. Go to sleep. I know you're tired." he patted her head before heading into his room.

With a tired sigh, Mizuki opened the door to her room and closed it again. When she turned back, she came face to face with another girl that was around her height.

"Who are you?" the girl asked with a frown. "I don't remember having any room mates."

"Just transfered here." That was all Mizuki said before placing her stuff down beside the empty bed. She didn't even look back at her room mate but knew she was not happy.

"From which school?" she asked.

"Magic College."

"Ah," her room mate chuckled. "That weak school? You're from there?" she asked as if taunting Mizuki.

"We're not weak." Mizuki had suddenly pinned the girl against the wall, her hand, tightly gripped around the girls neck. Her eyes flashed a bit of orange before it went back to normal as she released the girl. "Mizuki," was all she said before going back to her bed.

*Damn . She doesn't know who she's going against! She'll pay!*

"What's your name?" asked Mizuki, even though she had not a slight interest, but she had still wanted to know the girls name so she could toy with her.

"My name is Han Sunhwa. I'm 22 years old and is the Queenka of this academy. How old are you?" Sunhwa had her head up high was proud of her position.

"19." she mumbled before pulling the blanket over her head.

"You should show me some manners you-" Sunhwa shrieked when Mizuki shoved her back with her hand, which had a energy force surrounding it, causing Sunhwa to be flung back to her side of the room and crashed against the wall.

"Leave me alone." Mizuki's tone dropped as the aura around her had darkened, the air suddenly turned cold and Sunhwa shuddered.

The air and the aura disappeared as Mizuki turned back and went to sleep, leaving Sunhwa surprised and angry at Mizuki. *That girl! How can she have no manners?* Sunhwa stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut, making Mizuki jolt but nonetheless went back to sleep.

 

Kazuma raised an eyebrow, after he heard the door being slammed from the room next door. He chuckled and sat back on his bed. *Her room mate must be annoying.* Kazuma thought as his head made a small noise as his head his the wall. *What should I do? Mizuki is sleeping, I'm pretty sure Kazuki or Hazuki are doing something else.*

Thirty minutes later, a yawn escaped Kazuma's lips but he suddenly jolted up and stared at the wall separating his room and Mizuki's room. *Something's not right.* He jumped up and walked right through the wall and sat on the bed Mizuki was sleeping on. "What's wrong?" he asked as he placed his hands on her head. Mizuki turned around, flat on her back as her eyes glistened a little bit of red. "I see," he her hair. "Do you want Kazuki, me or someone else?"

Like a doll, Mizuki sat up and snuggled against her brother. Her breathing fastened and smirked. "Han Sunhwa,"

"Who's that? Your room mate?"

"Mm."

"Okay, will you be able to wait?" Mizuki nodded, although she was still in a dazed. "Good girl." he patted her head before leaving the room to find a girl called Han Sunhwa, but to his luck he bumped into a girl who then stumbled back and fell down.

"Hey!" she yelled. "Watch where you're- what the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Ah, I assume you are Han Sunhwa?"

"Yes that's me. What do you want from me?"

A dark and sly smirk crept up his face as he bent down to her level. Before Sunhwa could even react, Kazuma grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into her room and locked the door.

"Mizuki, I brought her. She's all yours." he chuckled darkly.

"What?" Sunhwa stammered as she stared at Mizuki in fear.

"Don't worry, you'll forget everything later."

Sunhwa screamed but it was muffled by Kazuma's hand as Mizuki pounced onto Sunhwa and went for her neck. Eyes widened with fear as she struggled to get out of the two's grip but Kazuma's hold was to strong for her. Slowly her eyes closed and fell to the floor, blood was stained on her white shirt as Mizuki her lips while Kazuma wiped and neck with a tissue. He patted her head and carried Mizuki to her bed and placed her down before he went back to Sunhwa.

"Hm... you did drink a lot from her."

Mizuki blinked as her eyes returned back to dark brown and pouted. "It's been years!"

"I know, but that's partly your fault since you don't want to drink." Kazuma sighed as he had his hand placed over Sunhwa's forehead. A slight glow emitted from his hand and faded away. "Though she may forget what happened, I don't think she'll forget the fear she felt."

"It's the same for every victim." she yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Ah," her stomach grumbled and pouted. "I'm hungry."

"Let's go eat then. After you go change. I'll wait outside." Kazuma said and closed the door behind him. ", don't scare me like that!"

 

The moment Kazuki entered his room, he was greeted with a knife that went straight into the wall, right beside his face. He raised an eyebrow up before proceeding into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Who are you?"

"A transfer student from Magic College."

"Ah, that weak school?"

Kazuki smirked and slammed his hand beside his room mates head. "They may be weak, but we aren't." his cold tone made the other shudder. "I'm Kazuki. You?"

"Junhong, but I prefer to be called Zelo."

"Well then Zelo, let's get along shall we? I'm 19 by the way." Kazuki smiled, which ticked Zelo off a bit.

"I guess you're my hyung then."

"Is that so?" he chuckled before walking over to his bead. Kazuki tossed his luggage to the side and laid down on the bed, but soon jolted up when he felt Mizuki's hunger. *Not good.* He immediately dashed out of the room and teleported to her room, only to end up startling Kazuki.

"Sorry, but is she okay?"

"Yeah," Kazuki nodded and looked back at the door. "But her victim is her room mate."

"Ah," Kazuki made a face. "Poor girl."

"Since when did you feel sorry for her victims?"

"I never do." he smirked. "I was just wondering why she would suddenly want it from her room mate."

"Ah," Kazuma chuckled. "Probably her room mate annoyed her somehow?"

The door clicked opened and slightly pushed Kazuma forward a little. Mizuki came out and just in time her stomach grumbled again.

"She's hungry." Kazuma chuckled and tousled her hair.

"Me too!" Hazuki said as she emerged from beneath them.

"Geez, come here in a normal way." Kazuki knocked her on the had lightly.

"To the cafeteria." she smirked before teleporting them all to the cafeteria.

They all landed with a thud on the ground but Mizuki was the only one standing up right. She looked down at her siblings and tilted her head before looking up, only to realize that they had attracted a lot of the students.

"What are you looking at?" Hazuki asked as she dusted the imaginary dirt of her skirt.

The boys stood up and sighed. *Couldn't you teleport us in a more normal way rather than just throwing us out?* They both thought and eyed their younger sister who just gave them both a smile. The students gasped and all stared at the quadruplets in awe.

"He's so hot!"

"She's so pretty!"

"Damn he's handsome!"

"Oh god, she's so cute. Where did they come from?"

The students squealed as the four were quite taken aback by their sudden outburst. They just stood there until Mizuki mumbled food. The four lined up to get some food as Mizuki scanned the area. Her eyes locked on with another student and smirked.

*He shall be my first victim.* Mizuki giggled to herslef and skipped to the student who then stared up at her.

"Yes?" he asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

Mizuki leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "You're gay aren't you?" she asked in which she chuckled darkly. The student trembled in fear before he adruptly stood up and pointed his finger at her. She smiled innocently and skipped back to her siblings.

"What did you do this time?" Hazuki asked.

"Oh," she chuckled but a dark smirk was plastered on her face. "You'll see."

"How the did you know I'm gay?!?" The student roared in anger, then only to realized that he had said it out loud.

Students murmured as Mizuki smirked in satisfaction. Before Mizuki could do anything else, she was pulled back by Hazuki to the table and placed a tray of food in front of her in which she beamed.

Four students had seen everything from the entrance of the cafeteria, and they did not look happy. The girls had all glared at Hazuki and Mizuki in which the girls had already noticed their glare.

"Who are those four?"

"Jihyun-eonnie, since when were you interested in transfer students from Magic College?"

"Since now Hyuna." Jihyun replied. "We, Magic Academy students are ones who excel in magic. Therefore, what are the low rank students of Magic College doing here?"

"We? Low ranks?" Hazuki asked as she stood behind them and grabbed Jihyun by the neck and slammed her against the wall. "You must be referring to the other students but mind you, we aren't the low rank students you know." her grip tightened as Jihyun struggled for air.

"Hazuki-nee," Mizuki said softly before looking up. Her eyes were slightly empty, as if it was a warning to her sister.

"Tsk," Hazuki released her grip and leaned in. "I'll be sure to change your views about us being weak." she threatened with a smile before going back to her seat.

As Hazuki sat down, a group of boys were watching over the four new students, with smirks plastered on their faces. *This is going to be fun.* They all thought before leaving the cafeteria. Kazuma looked up and frowned. *I swear I felt someone watching us. But then again, that'll be fun.* He smirked. *Will it be us who well mess with the stuents or will it be them?* His eyes flickered to each of his siblings, signalling one and only message. To not start any trouble just yet. They absent mindly nodded their heads as they continued to eat their food.

While on the other hand, the group that had spied on the four earlier were now on the rooftop leaning on the fence. The bulky one that was leaning over the rail stood back up striaght.

"What do you think of those four?" he asked with a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

"The ones from Magic College?" another asked as he fixed his sunglasses.

"They're from MC?" the baby faced one asked. "Then what are they doing here?"

"I heard they're real trouble makers." the tall one said with a smirk. "The destroy the school buildings at first as pranks. The second one started to target the teachers. The third one was apartantly targeting the students for gods knows what and the most recent ones before they were transfered here was apparantly forcing the students into a dual battle."

"What happened if they refused?" the fair skinned one asked and fixed his bandana.

"They end up injured or in hospital."

"They're fraternal quadruplets. That's what I've heard from the principle." the pretty one said with a distance look.

"They sound more of a trouble maker than the ones here."

"Should we test them out?"

"Let's just observe them for now. I don't want to get sent to the student council or the disciplinary council again." the tall one made a face.

"Magic College is known for low rank magic users, but if the principle accepted them to transfer here then they must be strong."

"Of course they are." the pretty one interupted. "Otherwise... they won't be emitting that dangeorous aura..." a smirk crept up. "So, shall we stir a little trouble for them?"