Always and Forever

Fany's Celeb Fanboys [One-Shot Series]

Tiffany is rushing downstairs because she is about to get late for her flight. She grabs everything she needs. Her jacket, the comb, shoes, bag, passport, and even her breakfast. She needed to go there in less than an hour. 

"Geez," Tiffany sighed, "Why did I forgot to set my alarm?"

She said as she wear her shoes and bite at her sandwich. After less than five minutes, she have eaten her breakfast-which was the sandwich-and have done checking things that she needed.

As she exit her house, a cab was about to pass her house, so she waved her hand. When the taxi driver noticed her, the car slowly stopped a few blocks from her. She smiled as she approach the cab.

"This will turn out right," she said. That's because she is still undecided whether to go to Korea or not. Tiffany smiled at the thought of seeing her true identity.

On the other side, Nichkhun came rushing to the cab.

"Excuse me? I saw this cab first," Tiffany said in an irritated tone. She looked at her watch.

"I got in first," Nichkhun defended.

"What the? Are you trying to argue with me?" she said dragging him out of the cab. No one ever argued with Tiffany. Even her parents don't even dare to do so.

"Shut up. I came here first. So back off," he said.

Tiffany let out a sigh, "Okay, where are you going?"

"Why the hell are you asking?"

"Just tell me where are you going?" she said getting more and more irritated as time pass by.

"Incheon Airport," the guy said calmly.

Tiffany sat at the back seat beside the  window and said, "What are you waiting? Your birthday? Hop in.

Nichkhun the sat beside Tiffany.

"'Tch, if I know, you just wanted to be with me a little longer," he whispered. Little did he know that Tiffany heard her. Her mood is gloomy until she heard those confident words of him.

After less than thirty minutes, they arrived at Incheon Airport. Both Tiffany and Nichkhun started to look for their flight. After a minute or so, Tiffany finally found her flight and was on the waiting area. As she sat down, she saw a familiar guy. He was wearing a shades so she can't identify who it is. She keeps on looking at him until the guy noticed her.

"Tss. You're really attracted to me eh?" the guy smirked.

"Do I know you?" Tiffany asked.

"Of course, yes," he said and removed his shades. It was Nichkhun.

"Seriously?" she asked. Tiffany is not good at remembering things.

Nichkhun's brows creased. The lady beside her was a mystery to him. She was just shouting at him a while ago, then she what? She forgot him? Well, Tiffany has a short memory. But still, she was the top student when she graduated.

Nichkhun thought for a while, "Well, I was the guy you bumped earlier."

"Oh jinja?" Tiffany replied.

""I guess our first meeting is kinda..."

"Bad," she continued. 

"Ah ne. I don't like to have an ermm...Enemy?" Nichkhun offered his hand for a hand shake, "I'm Nichkhun and mianhe for what I acted earlier."

Tiffany hesitated whether or not to accept his apology. But she accepted. Another fact for Tiffany is that she doesn't want anyone to stay angry at her for a long time. Tiffany shook his hand

"Annyeong, Nichkhun-imnida. I hope we'll be friends," he greeted again and smiled. His eyesmiles were so obvious that when Tiffany saw it, she was shock. His smile is so bright.

*Flight 123 is now boarding all passengers please proceed to the gate *

Both Tiffany and Nichkhun stand up and both bid goodbye. While boarding the plane, Tiffany checked her passport and find her seat. She found it and it was beside the airplane window. Her favorite place. Then a guy sat beside her. She had an odd feeling that she knew that guy. Wew! At least I'm on my favorite seat she thought. So when he looked at her direction, she's quite stunned. They met again. Three times in less than an hour. Nichkhun stared at her. They both feel amazed.

"Coincidence I guess?" Tiffany said sheepishly.

She and Nichkhun sat beside each other for long 8 hours. But they weren't bored because they talk to each other non-stop. TIffany opened up about how her past was tragic. Nichkhun also opened up about her girlfriend's death. Well, apparently ex-girlfriend. They found out that they share the same interests. Fashion, food, music, and KPOP. 

They didn't even noticed that they haven't have a nap. They're having fun with each other's company. When the airplane landed on Korea, they exchange numbers and promise to have constant communication.

"Gumawo," Tiffany said because she felt that she knew her true self now.

"No problem. Let's call each other often 'kay?" Nichkhun said before leaving. He again came running, "Oh wait how could I forgot?" Nichkhun snap a picture of Tiffany while she was in the other world-the lalala land.

When Tiffany reached her new house, "Ahh, I'm home at last" 

*bzzzzt**bzzzzt*

2 New Text Messages Received. She opened the first one,

*Unregistered Number*

Yo wassup?! Did you reach home safely?

"How the hell did he knew I was at home now?" was just Tiffany's reaction after seeing the message. She opened the other one.

*Unregistered Number*

Mianhe. You didn't knew me right? I'm Nichkhun.

"Ah, so he's the guy," she nodded as she remembered his face.

*Bzzzt**Buzz*

1 New Message Received.

*Unregistered Number*

You must be wondering why I knew you were home right now?...

"What the ? Is he a mind reader or something?" Tiffany thought, and continued reading

*continuation of the Text Message*

Well, I guess another coincidence that we are both living under one roof. Yep. You're in apartment right? Room number 123? I was in room number 124. So funny right?

"Yep, so funny," Tiffany didn't realized that she is smiling.

*Buzz**Buzz*

1 New Message Received.

*Unregistered Number*

I'll be going there before you finish...

*Ding Dong*

"A visitor?" she headed to the door and read the latter part of the text before opening the door.

...reading this text message :)

She opened the door and much to her delight, Nichkhun is standing there holding a bag full of food, she guess.

"Annyeong, come in" Tiffany greeted. Nichkhun entered her pink-motif suite.

"No offense meant, but why are you here?" she asked.

"Welcome party," Nichkhun answered cheerfully and swayed the bags of food.

"What's that?" she pointed to the plastic bags that is letting out a delicious aroma.

"Buldak, Dak Galbi, Gamatang, Bibimbop, Mandoop, Yangparing," he paused then continued,"and a bottle of Makkoli and Mekju!"

He reminded Tiffany of some childish kid she met when she was in America.

So they both walked to the kitchen and unwrapped the foods.

"Wow! It really look delicious," Tiffany remarked.

"So shall we eat? My hunger-meter are saying that I'm hungry," Nichkhun said and walked towards the dining table.

"Me, too," she agreed.

They ate all those foods and drunk themselves. They both have the high tolerance to alcohol. They found out more to each other. 

And after 3 months in getting-to-know-each-other-stage, both agreed to be committed.

Nichkhun is really a sweet guy. He often sends Tiffany a flower at her office in SME Building. While they both work in different companies, they still call or text each other.

One rainy day, they both agreed to have a date in Domino's Pizza. Nichkhun fetched Tiffany in her building. They went to Nichkhun's building first.

"Mian. I forgot my wallet and phone. Wait here okay?" Tiffany nodded as Nichkhun exited the car.

After a few minutes, they head off to the pizzerie.  They are both a shikshin. So they order almost half of that in the menu. They enjoyed feeding ecah other.

"Here it this," Nichkhun offered the Pizza quatro formaggi. Tiffany smiled and took a bite.

"Mmm," she nodded,"It's delicious. Here. Try this," she shove a pizza romana to his mouth. "So how's it?"

Nichkhun didn't answered but then, chewed. After eating the whole slice Tiffany gave, "Ahh. It's so delicious."

"I know right. It's one of my favorite," she proudly replied.

She ate the remaining foods that they ordered, happily. While eating, she smile seeing that Nichkhun is having fun with her. She flash her oh-so-famous eyesmile.

"Cute," Nichkhun said then pinched her cheek. He flashed his eyesmile that-could-melt-a-woman.

"Woah, handsome," Tiffany teased. 

"Khunnie-ah, what if I die?" she asked out of the blue. 

"Mwoh? What are you talking about? So random.  Do you have a disease or something?" he replied feeling nervous.

"Aniyo. I just wanted to ask. If I die, what will you do?"

"I don't know. I won't let that happen."

"Will you...come with me?" Nichkhun stared at her, "I know it's kind of ahmm...selfishness, but will you come with me?"

"Where do you want to go next?" he asked to change the topic. Tiffany sensed he doesn't like the topic.

"Hmmm," she scratched her head as if thinking, "How about everland?"

"Good idea. Let's go," he said.

While he was driving the car, Tiffany thought of someone.

"Khunnie,"

"Wae?"

"You reminded me of someone that I met in America," she said.

"Is he handsome too?" he laughed.

"Aniyo! He was my first love. I guess?" she said.

"What the?" Nichkhun said as the car screeched.

"He has eyesmile, too. He's nice, good-looking well-mannered. But I've never met him again," she took out her wallet and there she pull a picture of a cute-looking guy. "Well, it's his picture."

Nichkhun looked at the picture and laughed.

"Why are you laughing? He is cute!" she felt that she need to defend the guy at the picture. Again Nichkhun laughed. "What the hell are you laughing about?!?" she exclaimed.

"He's cute you know. At least he was my first love," Tiffany said to make Nichkhun jealous.

"I guess you are also that guy's first love," Tiffany ignored him.

"Yah, Tiffany. Don't ignore me," he sighed. "I knew that guy," Tiffany suddenly looked at him.

"Jinja? Is he your friend or something?"

"Should I get jealous or not?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"Mian," she said and bowed her head.

"He is Buckhie right?" she nodded.

"You are that guy's first love," he pointed to the picture. "Here take a look at this," he pulled out his wallet from nowhere and gave it to Tiffany. She was stunned to see her childhood photo with Buckhie.

"Why do you have this? Is he your brother?" she asked.

"Ani. That's me," he answered.

"So, you're my first love?"

"You're my first love too," he said "Saranghae"

Tiffany couldn't believe what was happening. Nichkhun is about to get the wallet from Tiffany when she lost grip of it. Nichkhun looked at the road then bend to get his wallet on the car floor.

"Nichkhun!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. He looked to the road and a towtruck is about to hit their car. He tried to stop his car, but couldn't because of the slippery road. The truck was really fast that their car was dragged along with the truck. They both went blackout.

Nichkhun was in the hospital when he regained conciousness. He looked for Tiffany and he saw her standing beside the door.  She was crying.

"Khunnie. Wake up. Please fight for me," then he went blackout again. He has deep wounds that would take months to heal. He was on the point that he almost lost his life. But he was fighting for his true love, his first love, his girlfriend, his life, Tiffany.

He heard sobbing from beside the door. He tried to open his eye but he could only see blur things. He tried to find where the sobbing are coming from. He saw a woman figure. He can't see it clearly but he was sure that it was Tiffany.

"Fight, Nichkhun, fight, don't die" she said in between sobs. He suddenly had grip in reality. He saw his own body. The doctors are trying to revive him. He was dying. It was like what he saw in television.

He plunged to his body, like on soap operas. Then he opened his eyes slowly. The doctors felt relieved. He was alive. He again remembered Tiffany. He looked at the door. He saw her smiling.

"Go take a rest," she ordered.

He then slept. He was asleep for forty-nine hours. His wounds are gradually healing. It left scars. But at least he's alive.

"Where's Tiffany?" he asked to the nurse.

"Is she your girlfriend?" 

"Ne. Where is she?" the nurse didn't answered.

"She told you that you should fight right?" he smiled.

"Ne, I overcame it because of her,"

"Do you know that girl's are the one who fought hard just to live," the nurse smiled bitterly. "In your case, she helped you to overcome it. She loved you so much," the nurse burst out crying.

"Wae? Did you also encountered this?" she nodded.

"It's really really hard seeing your partner die. But it's more hard not seeing your partner at their last breath,"

"Sorry to hear that," he apologized.

"No, don't be sorry. I was the one who should feel sorry,"

"Wae?" Nichkhun suddenly gets nervous.

"Your girlfriend..."

"Tiffany? What happened to her?"

"She has major injuries that's needed to be operated immediately. She was rushed to Asan Med."

"Tell me she's okay now right?" his voice are evidently shaky.

His sister, Nichthima, interrupted, "Khun" the nurse rushed to the door. Natchjaree, her other sister told her to eat first. So he ate, but ate only a little. He was still worried about Tiffany. A phone rang. It's ringtone was Banji. He was quite sure that it was Tiffany's phone who's ringing. Nichan, his older brother walked towards his bed.

"This belongs to your girlfriend right?" he asked.

"Ne," he replied.

"Answer it," his brother ordered. He held Tiffany's phone.

*Unregistered number, calling...*

He accept the call.

There was a sobbing in the other line,

"Yoboseyo?" he started to ask.

"Khunnie-ah!" he was quite sure it was Tiffany's voice he was hearing.

"Khunnie-ah!" a girl on the other line repeated. There was a deep breathing and sobs.

"Pany-ah? It's you right?"

"Khunnie-ah! Ne it's me Pany. I'm glad you survived!" he was now teary-eyes. He can feel the difficulty in every word she says.

"Khunnie-ah!" she sighed, "Thanks for being my first love...and...and...f-for be-being my last lo-love,"

"Pany-ah," is all he could say.  

"Saranghae. I know words isn't enough but that's all I can give you," a loud cry and cough came from the other line.

"Ani. Pany-ah. I know you love me, are you hurt? If you are please, please, stay. Wait until I get there," the other line was cut.

Nichkhun rushed to Asan Med. There's a traffic on their way to the hospital. They were halfway there. The clock is ticking, he thought.  So he decided to walk to Asan. No, he decided he should run as fast as he could. Tiffany's phone rang.

*Unregistered number, calling...*

He accepted the call. It was a video call. He could see Tiffany on her phone.

"Khunnie-ah," she said in between sobs.

"Pany-ah," he said double-ing his run.

"Mianhe. I can't wait you anymore. Mianhe,"

"No, no, no, Pany-ah! I'm here now at Asan. Please, please fight for me," he said while crying.

"Mianhe. I want to but..." she stopped, "Mi-mi-mian-n-nhe."

"Pany-ah!" he cried loudly.

"Sa-sa-saranghae! Khunnie-ah! Come with me,"

"Saranghae Pany-ah," he replied.

"Khunnie... Saranghae...Eonjena...Yeongwonhi." she hardly said the words.

"Saranghae, Pany-ah," he stopped running and sat on the bench, crying.

"Saranghae... S-see you! In next life!" he heard the doctor panicked.

He saw that they are trying to revive her. But then they declared her time of death. He saw how damp her eyes is. Maybe from crying.

Days, weeks have passed when Tiffany's death happened. But still Nichkhun wouldn't forget how she changed her life. He had fallen for a beautiful lady. He had loved her so much. All he could give is gifts and happiness and she gave it also in return. But after her unfortunate death, he still loved her.  He never regretted loving her. Her eyesmile, her flaws, all of it. He accepted her.

By myself, I say my love, send away my love in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang.

He wanted to follow her. He knew that Tiffany were at peace, but he wanted to make her happy. He wanted to follow her.

"Wait for me," he said as he slide a blade to his pulse.

"Pany-ah. Wait a bit for me. I know this is a sin, but I love you this much. I can't live without you," his blood is dripping.

"I'll be coming. I'll be there soon. And we'll both be at peace."

We'll both fulfill our promise, I know you waited for me. I miss frequently listening. Continue to tell me. Saranghae.

Eonjena. Yeongwonhi.