Into Your World

Fany's Celeb Fanboys [One-Shot Series]

Tiffany,

This very moment, I felt like I was born as an innocent child who new nothing. I closed my eyes. As I open my eyes, I saw that you were standing in front of me and praying. Once again, I closed my eyes to check if it was a dream. It wasn't.

Just once, even just once, I want to walk side by side with you. By that thought was taken by the soft wind into your world- to your side. You asked me brightly where I came from. It was a magical moment seeing your cresent-like eyesmile. You asked me once again, and I told you it was a secret. We walked together. Wherever we go, as long as we walk together, will be paradise.

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael. Who wouldn't remember your beauty? I would not forgive. Everyday, I believe in you from the bottom of my angel heart. I always want to protect you, so that even small things won't tire you out. I think I'm eternally in love.

As your guardian, I will always block the stiff wind. And even though people- you called friends- turn their backs to you, I'll always be at your side. I want to become the person who can wipe your tears on a tiring day.

I (Angel Dae), who has fallen in love with no other place to go back to, because my wings have been taken away. And even though I lost my everlasting life, still, the reason of my happiness is you. You are my eternity, my eternal love. I thank God that I was taken...

Into Your World.

 

Jay: Seems like a drabble than a one-shot. And the GIF looks disturbing. Anyhow, this is basically inspired by Exo's Angel/Into your world.