Chapter 9

A Heart Sealed in Time

Next morning walking to school you are nothing but smiles. Last night seemed like a dream you even got a perfect night’s sleep. You were up bright and early even more so then Jenni usually is. As you walk towards the entrance you see YoungJae standing there waiting for you with the rest of the guys. He steps up towards you and grabs your hand. All you can do is smile something had changed in you last night to the point where you knew this was what you wanted. “Oooh fellas lookie here what has changed” himchan calls out as you look down and blush. YoungJae just passes him a look and says he will see them at lunch maybe. You both walk in and the whole school gets in an uproar. The girls are just crying left and right asking oppa why. You both sit walk into class and head towards your seats as you look at Mr. Emerson you see a dark look pass over his face as the sight of you and YoungJae holding hands.as son as the bell rings he slams his clip board onto his desk to get the class to be quiet, well that was new you think. “I read from you last teachers lesson plans that you all were to do individual project concerning the talent shown and sign up for it but honestly who would want to do that alone” the class quietly listens “we will be doing the project together and it will be a play” the whole class rejoices no having to think up a performance by themselves. “Now I have a play in mind that I want you all to do and that will be Romeo and Juliet.” The girls giggle with excitement while the guys grown. “But since this is a talent shown we will put a modern twist on it that I will keep secret now time to vote for your Romeo.” Everyone cast their vote it is no surprise that YoungJae was in the running to get the part what was a surprise was that Mr. Emerson was as well in fact they were both tied for votes. “You can’t be Romeo” one of the guy students blurt out> all mr.emerson does is smirk “well I technically say vote for anyone in this room so I can.”  You roll your eyes and continue to vote for Juliet. You put some random girls name on there you honestly didn’t care who won. “and our Juliet in a land slide win is Ms. Gonzales” wait what you thing “how the heck is it a land slide” one girl blurts out “ easy, while all the girls excluding Ms. Gonzales voted for yourself she actually voted for someone who is no longer part of our class all the boys voted for her” Mr. Emerson explained. “now all we have to decided is who will be your Romeo why don’t we do a revote and exclude me this time ladies actually to make this easier who actually wants to be Romeo” all the boys hand in the class room shot up which just makes you blush and YoungJae look around with the glare of death making a note of each and every hand. “well this won’t do I guess we’ll have an in house competition and whoever proves to be who is the best Romeo I’ll let them be him to Ms. Gonzales’ Juliet.” Oh Jesus why did this have to be so complicated.