ByunTae?

When The Sun Sets Red

 I'm sorry that I took so long to update.

*90 degree bow* Author is sorry! *pout*

Enjoy this one though!

 

Sooyoung's POV

Chayeon was asleep the time that we got into manager oppa's van, she was comfortably lying on Taeteon's lap. She had bandages on her hand and on her leg.

" What happened to Chayeon?" I asked.

" S-she fell down the stairs," Taeyeon said. Taeyeon seemed uneasy with her answer, but I decided not to pry.

" I hope she'll be okay," said Seohyun. She was really concerned I could see it in Seo's eyes. All of us were, Chayeon seemed like a really fragile girl. Well, everyone showed their concern except Kim Choding.

" Does this mean we have to be quiet on the way home?" Hyoyeon asked.

We all sighed.

"Yes Kim Hyoyeon, we have to be quiet. An injured person needs their rest to recover," Sunny said. Hyoyeon was about to answer but we all shushed her.

"Shush, Hyoyeon, Doctor Sunny has spoken," Jessica said playfully.

" Girls, we are here," manager oppa said.

" Ne," We said in unison. We walked into our dorm and into our rooms. Taeyeon carried Chayeon into her room. Yoona and I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Jessica and Tiffany went to their bedroom talking, and HyoYulSeo went to watch some TV. Sunny went to her room to play her games.

"Omo!" Yoona screamed.

"What, what, what!?" I yelled back.

"I found cake!" Yoona said.

-----------------

Jessica's POV

" Tae was acting strange in the van," Tiffany pouted.

" Our dongsaeng got hurt, maybe she was just worried, Tiff."

" No, it seemed like she was hiding something. Tae doesn't keep secrets, right?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone usually has secrets, Tiff, it's part of being human," I said. She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Soooooooo...... That would mean that YOU have secrets, too, right?"

"Ani, I am an open book."

"Eh, what a liar. You said it yourself, everyone has secrets. Come on, TELL ME!" She shouted in my ear.

I pouted. My poor ears.

"Quiet down! I'm right next to you! You don't have to scream! "I yelled at her in english.

"Ah, mianhe!" Tiffany shouted. " It's your fault that I'm curious! You shouldn't have told me that EVERYONE has secrets!" She answered back in english.

(A/N I'm just going t make the english in bold. Author is too lazy to make everything say that she or he said whatever in English)

"Yah, I'm not going to tell you! What makes you think that I'll do that, Miyoung!?"

" Because, you are my american friend and--- did you call me Miyoung!? How dare you Sooyeon!"

" Don't call me that!"

" Then don't call me Miyoung!"

"kajsdfhklajsdfkljhasdklfjhkljhasdkjlfhaklsjdfhlkjhkasjdf" We started to scream at each other in English and I could understand what she was saying anymore.

Without either of us noticing, Ninja Hyoyeon came in.

"Ooo! Are we having an American English freestyle rap battle?!" Hyoyeon's eyes lit up.

"Yo, yo, yo, this is Hyoyeon, you girl, ans shu no whash she's got? Shesh got two legs!" Hyoyeon started to freestyle rap. "OH YEAH!"

"HYOYEON! NO! OUT!" We both screamed at her. She quietly left the room.

"Fine! I'll tell you!"

"Yes! Finally!"

-----------------

Hyoyeon's POV

Those girls, messing with the Dancing Machine. I'm so bored! Seo and Yul are watching Keroro...AGAIN.

BBBBBOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD

Wait, Sunny! I could play games with her.

I ran to her room

" Sunny, could I pla--"

*Pak* A pillow hit my face.

"No," Sunny said in a flat tone.

" Bu---"

*Pak* Another pillow hit my face.

"No," Sunny said again. "I almost beat the high score. I'll be at the top!"

" That's the only tall thing that you see. The rest is all short."

*PAK* I was hit with a remote.

" I not that much shorter than you Kim Choding." Sunny's gaze never left the screen.*Sigh* I left the room. Still bored and my pride cut in half.

BBBBBOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD

 ....TAEYEON! I saw Taeyeon walk into her room. I could help her take care of Chayeon!I slowly walked in Taeyeon's room.

"I'm fine, but why is you hand rubbing my , Tae Unnie?" I stood there and stared at Taeyeon.

"Byuntae!" I screamed at her.

"Ani,ani this isn't what it looks like!" Taeyeon tried to explain.

"I'm telling Tiffany!" I teased and playfully skipped out the door toward Tiffany's room.

"NOOOOOO! Don't tell Ppany!" She said while running towards me. I looked back and fell backwards. Taeyeon followed me to the floor and landed on top if me.

Tiffany's door swung open revealing Tiffany.

Tiffany stared at us for a second then she exploded.

"Kim Taeyeon, what on Earth are you doing on Hyoyeon!?"

"Ppany, t's not my fault, she was about to tell you that I was rubbing Chayeon's but--" She stopped realizing her mistake.

"You were rubbing Chayeon's ? Kim Taeyeon not dookong for you!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

 

Hey, guys!  I'm back! I'm sorry that I took so long with that update. I had a lot of work to do and my boyfriend recently broke up with me so I'm trying to get over that. i'm actually going to Canada next week so I'll bring my laptop there and have a chapter based in Canada. How about that? I'm going to The Falls so I will set the story there. Stay tuned!

-Carmek