Just You and Me

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER XVI - JUST YOU AND ME

{SEOHYUN's POV}

i straightened my legs to a better position while enjoying the view of the river beside the goguma field. i rested my head on the stone to relax my body which is too tired to even feel anything. Yonghwa has been asking me to do this and that like i am a worker to him, he asked me to plant goguma, dig the soil, look for wood in the forest, collect the goguma, place it to the sack and even he asked me to carry the sack full of gogumas to the truck, but that isn't the worse because the worse was he asked to catch fishes and snails in the river. actually i like to do all those stuffs because it's like learning a new things but just he's kind of over. i am a girl afterall and the most important reason is i am too tired especially when i get not enough sleep and also after the incident yesterday. i thought everything to myself then i closed my eyes to rest a bit but then suddenly i feel a person sit beside me, so i open my eyes and turn to my side and it's yonghwa. 

"finish already? can we go home now? i am so sleepy, i want to sleep" i said hoping that yonghwa will grant it but what i get in return is his annoying face with annoying answer, "sleepyhead. spoiled and lazy" he said and glared at me, i glared back at him, "i am not a robot. i need to rest as well" i said and pretend to yawn but no respond from him, a total dead silent. 

"when we get back home, you have to talk to yuri eonni. she's so sad because you are ignoring her" i said breaking the silence, i turned to look at him and i see him sighed heavily, "what's wrong with her?" he asked pretend to not understand, "uh pabo didn't i just say that she's sad?" i said raising my voice then glared at him, "i know. i mean how can you know? you are with me all the time. are you creating this story?' he asked and looked at me suspiciously, "i don't create any stoy okay. i am telling the truth. this morning when i went back in to the house to place my towel, i saw her crying in the kitchen" i said explaining, "maybe it's just a homesick, why include me?" he said not caring, "huh why are you so pabo. i hope you can figure out what i mean so i don't have to explain it to you" i said and sighed 

i am going to suicide soon if i keep on talking to yonghwa. how can this guy be so ignorant. it's so impossible that he doesn't know anything since yuri shows the sign clearly which everybody will notice it. i silently look at the figure beside me when suddenly he turned around and our eyes meet, i feel something strange so i directly look away and act like nothing happened.

"she's always like that, she will get better soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter