The Trip

Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER XII - THE TRIP

Seohyun's POV

Along our journey to Anchang village, the situation inside yonghwa's car becomes so awkward. Yonghwa is just busy of driving and yuri, who sits beside yonghwa is just busy of enjoying the view from the window. While me, i can only sit there quietly at the back.

After a few hours of journey, we finally arrived in Anchang village but to reach the house hat we are going to stay at, we need to walk because the road there is very small which can only be pass by bicycle. Actually if we want to ride a bicycle we can but because we are three people so it's going to be hard therefore yonghwa and yuri decides to just walk and i can only follow them since i don't understand anything.

As yonghwa's car arrived in a workshop, yonghwa parked the car and went down from the car and started to walk. By looking at the way he walks seems like he's very familiar with the road here and he doesn't even need yuri help.

Along our journey, yuri explained a lot of things about Anchang village to me but i can't remember any of them since i don't put full attention on it and also i was too busy of thinking about other stuffs. The only thing i remember from what yuri told me is that we need to walk for about 10 kilometres more for us to reach the hous that we are going to stay at.

"Aww!!" Suddenly i shouted ans held my feet

"Seohyun-ah what happen to you?" Yuri asked worriedly and stopped to look at me

yonghwa, who walks in front also turned to look at me

i didn't answer and i can just showed yuri the blood that is coming o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter