Kittens

I Miss You, I Love You.

 

Tao sat around his room bored while waiting for Kris' schedule to be over so they could spend time together. Baekhyun walked in and smiled slightly.
 
"Hey Tao, what's up?"
 
"Baekkie! Come shopping with me!"
 
"What..?"
 
"I'm tired of being stuck here because of sasaengs stalking us, lets dress differently and disguise ourselves and go shopping in that big mall nearby."
 
"Oh, uh okay. Lets go."
 
Tao grinned and searched through his closet for old and sort of cheap looking clothes. Tao changed shamelessly in front of Baekhyun and looked at him. 
 
"You aren't going to change?"
 
"I look crappy enough don't I?"
 
"Yeah....lets go!"
 
Tao grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and ran to the door, sneaking out from the back entrance of the building . He got a taxi and brought them to the mall nearby.
 
"There's a Gucci place nearby too...."
 
"Oh yeah, Tao?"
 
Tao nodded and walked in to one of the stores, a K-Pop store, he looked around in the posters while trying to find a Super Junior poster. He laughed as he came across Baekhyun's teaser poster for Wolf. He pulled one Super Junior one out and the Baekhyun one as well. He laughed and imitated a fan, looking towards Baekhyun.
 
"Oh oppa! You're so handsome! Oppa hug me! Saranghae oppa!!"
 
"Yah! Tao! Put that away, it so embarrassing!"
 
"Nah! I'm going to buy it."
 
"What?"
 
Tao laughed and put them on the counter, buying them. He got his bag and followed Baekhyun into a store with cute things. Baekhyun chuckled as he looked around. He saw two panda keychains and held them up.
 
"Tao look!"
 
"Ah! So cute Baekhyun!"
 
"Which one should I buy?"
 
"Um...get both!"
 
Baekhyun laughed and nodded, buying them. Tao ran over to a nearby store, grabbing Baekhyun's wrist and pulling him with him. Tao stopped once inside and stared at everything in awe. 
 
"Baekkie look at this! Shoes!"
 
"Huh?"
 
Tao held up a pair of shoes and stared at them. He held them delicately in his hands and stared. 
 
"Gucci.....shoes...."
 
Tao gently held them and walked to the cashier, buying them quietly and checking how much money he had left. He smiled, it was more than he expected. Tao stared at a bag he saw, he grinned and soon left with Baekhyun. 
 
"Hey I'll be back, alright?"
 
"Okay, Baekkie!" 
 
Tao walked around happily and smiled, Baekhyun went to the bathroom quickly and ran back to the Gucci store, he grinned and grabbed the bag, buying it and slowly walking over to Tao.
 
"Tao~"
 
"Hmn?"
 
Baekhyun held up the bag and smiled, giving it to Tao. Tao looked at him and smiled, he hugged Baekhyun tightly and accidentally kissed his cheek in the excitement. Baekhyun laughed and hugged back. 
 
"Thank you, Baekkie!"
 
Baekhyun laughed.
 
"Hey, I'm going get something to drink real quick. Be back."
 
Tao nodded and walked around happily, he came across a pet store and walked in. He saw a room full of kittens and grinned. Tao bounced on his feet happily.
 
"Kitties!"
 
Tao walked over to the woman at the counter and asked if he could go inside the room to play with the kittens, she nodded and let him in, going back to her work. Tao grinned and sat in the room, letting the kittens play around him.
 
Baekhyun returned to the store and looked around for Tao. He couldn't find him after a few minutes so he decided to text him.
 
"Hey panda, where are you?"
 
"KITTIES EVERYWHERE BAEKHYUN!!"
 
"What? Where are you?"
 
"PET STORE KITTIES! WEE!"
 
Baekhyun laughed. He walked to the pet store and found Tao. Tao grabbed Baekhyun and pulled him in to the room with the kittens, he smiled widely and rolled around as the kittens jumped and ran over him while playing. Baekhyun sat there and laughed.
 
"Hey, you want one?"
 
"Seriously?!"
 
Tao sat up with a smile, Baekhyun nodded.
 
"Sure, I'll buy one for you."
 
Tao hugged Baekhyun and smiled even wider. Baekhyun looked around.
 
"Buuut, you have to pick a perfect one."
 
Tao looked around briefly for the kitten he liked from the very beginning, he saw it and pointed at it. It looked like a kitten had been painted like a panda, it was fluffy and very cute. Tao smiled and picked it up.
 
"I want this one!"
 
"Well come on then, lets buy him."
 
Tao smiled and held the kitten happily, he walked out the room and brought it to the lady who let him in the room.
 
"Can I buy this kitten please?"
 
"Of course you can! But you'll have to name this little guy. He hasn't got one yet."
 
Tao smiled and thought for a little while, looking at the kitten.
 
"Xiong Mao!"
 
"Oh! May I ask what that means?"
 
"It's panda in Chinese!"  [Xiong = bear & Mao = cat, Xiong Mao = panda. Tao's panda is Mao Mao]
 
The woman nodded and gently took Xiong Mao from Tao and brought him to the register, she scanned the tag on his collar and smiled.
 
"Now he's yours. All of our cats are adoptable, so we scan the tag and he's yours. You just have to buy his necessities."
 
She handed Xiong Mao back to Tao and smiled. He bounced happily and walked off to find stuff for his new little kitten. Baekhyun silently following.
 
"He's twenty but I swear he acts like he's nine."