You're Too Cute

I Miss You, I Love You.

"Ah...my back is sore. It needs to hurry and heal."

Tao stood slowly before getting out the van and to the building. He held Xiumin's hand as they walked to the dressing room. Kris was still gone and Tao was still lonely, but he had begun participating in EXO's schedules again. Tao looked around as he walked past the fans and through the hallway to the room. He sat down in the chair first to get his hair fixed and began to play games on his phone.

{Munja Wa Shong!♫}

Tao clicked off the game and looked at his phone. He received a text message...from Kris. He smiled and payed no attention to the hairdressers as he read Kris' message:

"ZiTao~ I miss you, I got my new phone the other day so I can message you now! I'm sorry you feel lonely, I'm coming back soon. I can see you then! I shouldn't make this message long because Canadians can get nosey...of course you know how Henry hyung gets. See you soon hopefully, love you! - Duizhang"

Tao smiled widely and read the message over and over. He read the message in Kris' voice, but had trouble with the amount of emotion Kris had made the message sound, Kris' message sounded happy but Kris was usually a brick wall unless someone made him laugh or smile, he didn't speak with much emotion. Tao was happy that Kris was indeed thinking of him. He maintained his smile as he responded:

"Kris! I'm so happy to hear from you! You shouldn't talk about nosey Canadians since you are one! I'm also happy to hear you're returning! Hurry back so you can massage my back! 。◕‿◕。 Just kidding! I love you, as always! ♥~(‘▽^人) - Panda" 

Tao tossed his phone onto the makeup counter and stood up to get dressed, scanning through all of the clothes before choosing an outfit. He turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol and smiled.

"Hey~ Is this okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah that looks good."

"Yeah, it's cool."

"Ah, okay thanks!"

Tao wandered off to stand behind the curtain to change beside Lay. Lay shoved him a little laughed.

"Yah, first you shower with me now you're changing with me too? Go on panda!"

Tao chuckled. 

"You like seeing me like this, unicorn! Just let me change, Xiumin and Luhan are behind the other one and I don't want to risk seeing something weird."

"Ah...smart move. Just make room, we're both tall guys."

Tao nodded and tugged off his T-shirt, changing into the clothes and running out to the stage with the others to begin the concert; he ingored the soreness in his back and performed at his happiest and did his best.

Meanwhile, Kris looked down at his phone as it began vibrating on the table, he picked it up and read through Tao's message. He laughed at how cute Tao made his message look. Kris set the phone back down as his friends sat down with their food. He looked at them.

"How are you two so thin when you eat that crap so often?"

They shrugged and began to eat. Kris stood up and walked over to the counter, he looked at the menu and just ordered a simple burger and sat down to wait again. He took his phone and began looking through all the pictures. He laughed as he came across something he saved from a while ago, his friends leaned over and began laughing. 

"Oh my god!"

"Who is that?"

Kris chuckled.

"That's Tao...when he was little. He looks so funny."

"He looks so flexible! I didn't know guys could be like that!"

"Tao is."

"No , Kris!"

Kris stared at the picture as his friends laughed, he set the phone down. He just looked at the picture of the young Tao, wondering things.

I wonder how old he was...six? Seven? Eight maybe...did he like doing those things? Did he pose for it to boast, or was he told to do it? I wish I knew him then, he looked like a cute and happy child. He's so adorable! Tao, I thought you were flexible and cute now, I didn't know you were cuter before....you're still flexible...you y panda.~

Kris picked up his phone and grinned, he set the picture to his background and put his phone back in his pocket. 

Tao is too cute.