+ Plotline

♕ Symeria Familia || Two Spots OPEN for Thunder and Rain


+ Plotlines

 
“Take a look around, it might be your last chance."

 

 

 

 

You never know until you try;
The sky - The leader   I'll kill you without blinking

STRONG, LEADER, Dont mess with her if you wanna live;

 
 
 
 


She's the leader, the head of the family. Born into a well-known mafia family, her parents had been the type of people that are feared by tons of other people. Being the only daughter to the family, she's raised in a different way from other people. This ended up making her to only thing about wanting to escape her family shadows. She want's to be know for who she is, not for her family. This girl could be harsh and cold at times but whenever she's with her family, she could turn into a kind and over-protective leader and boss. 

(Taken - by co-author ) 

 

 

Smile, because it'll make the world brighter;
The cloud - Second in command   Hurt my family and you're dead

MOTHERLY, OUTGOING, Family be the one closest to me;

 
 
 
 


The second in command, a mother figure towards the family. Usually seen smiling and having a outgoing nature, people would never have guessed that she hides a painful past deep down in her heart. Her family is of top priority to her. Mess with them and you mess with her, and you never want to know what this sweet girl would be like when she's deadly. 

(Taken - author) 

 

 

I'll set the mood for all;
The Sun - Moodmaker   Lemme forget my past, please

CHEERFUL, Energy Pill, I'll smile, if it helps me to be happy;

 
 
 
 


This girl is the cheerful one of the lot. She brightens everyone's day up with her huge smile and laughter, the energy pill. She's always there to give you encouragement and believes that she'll be able to make everyone happy. Behind that smile though, there's a story. A story that's so painful she really wants to erase from her heart, but she can't. 

(Taken-simplicity-) 

 

 

, I'll burn you;
The thunder - The fighter   I'll break your neck with ease

FIGHTER, Hot headed, Come on, you'll never win me;

 
 
 
 


She's the best fighter of the group and she don't take bull from you. She's the one that gets into fight most often and the hotheaded one. Being stubborn at times, she only have a soft spot for the family. She lived a good life, but a certain accident shattered the peace she once had and now she's scarred.

(Available) 

 

 

 

You need advice? I'm here;
The Rain - The Thoughtful one   Why are we fighting?

SWEETTHOUGHTFUL, Lemme help you;

 
 
 
 


This girl, she's the calm and patient one of the group. A smile on her face almost every single time but not the same as the Sun; it's the smile of understanding, sweetness and all merge into one. She often tries to cheer other people up with her silly acts and doings, she's the kind and thoughtful one. Soft and fragile. She grew up in an adopted family, never knowing who her real parents was. Deep inside, her insecurities are killing her. 

(Available) 

 

 

Don't bother knowing me;
The Mist - The Mysterious one   Knowing me could cost you your life

 

MYSTERIOUS, CAREFUL, I'm learning to love;

 
 
 
 


The mysterious one of the bunch, she shies away from people and attention. After joining the family though, she's changing bit by bit. The girls are teaching her how to love and be close to others and to appreciate people. She was what you would call, an experiment failure. Being an orphan, she had been used to be experimented on by several scientist and that's one thing she hates. She hates it all; her past of being an experimental bombanation.

(Taken-VelvetLover01007) 

 

 

I'll bring you in and kill you;
The Storm- The maknae  My cuteness is unnerving, isn't it?

CUTECHILDISH, I'm clever, don't underestimate me;

 
 
 
 


She's the youngest in the family, but don't underestimate her. This girl, she's got vicious strength enough to make you wonder if she's really just a girl. She loves to act cute and tend to be a bit more childish. She led a happy life till her biological family got murdered by some gang that came out of nowhere and now, she's out for blood. 

(taken-Table_cookiE)