Strange TOP ?!

The Vamps

Dara just finish night shopping at a market near her house.She bought a lot of raw chickens and beef that has a lot of blood in the packet.

I know this look disgusting to human but……it look delicious to vampire

She pay for the stuff and walk along the street back to her house.Then, she saw a café.There are a lot of people enjoying their dinner.A sign ‘ looking for a waitress’ was pasted on the café’s door.

Dara steps into the café and a girl greet him.The girl was very pretty.Wearing a short skirt, exposing her beautiful doll-like legs. “uhmm..I saw the sign outside.You guys were looking for a waitress right? “ Dara said which make Bom smile and then she lead Dara to sit.

“ Minzy ah.. call the boss.This pretty lady wants to work here.Ask him if it’s ok “ Bom said to Minzy.Minzy immedietly dial the owner’s number. Dara blushed.This is the first time she get praised by a human.

A minute later, Minzy come towards them and informs Bom that the boss has agreed. “ My name is Bom and this is Minzy “ Bom said and introduce Minzy. “I’m Dara”

“You can start working tomorrow.Be here at 7 a.m, ok? “ Bom smiled which make Dara nodded.She walks out of the café and headed to her house.

 

-

 

Dara wore the cafe’s uniform.It was a white shirts and a black short skirt with a cute black bowtie.She is uncomfortable in these cloths but Bom said that she looks pretty.Her hair is tied to a bun.

“ Minzy ah…Do I look ok?” Dara asks as soon as she step ou of the toilet. “Woah! Unnie, you look pretty” Minzy exclaim which make Dara blush.Then, Bom come and give a pat on Dara’s shoulder.  “ You look pretty.Come on! Be confidence!” Bom chanted. Dara feel happy because Bom and Minzy treated her as a friend. They are friendly and make Dara feel like totally a normal person.

“Enough of the chat.let’s work” Bom acted like she is angry which make Dara and Minzy gigled.

It was a busy morning.There were a lot of people breakfast there.Then, a handsome man come in.Bom happily running towards him and gives him a hug and peck.

“Tabi…this is Dara.She just start working here today” Bom said and then turn to Dara. “ Dara ah..this is my man, Top”

“ Annyeonghaseyo “ Dara said and Top reply with a smile.She feel something strange about Top but she ignored it.Then, Bom pull him away and they eat breakfast together.

 “ Is he Bom’s boyfriend? ” Dara asks while hanging at the café’s counter. “Yes, they have been together for 2 years” Minzy reply while making a coffee for her and Dara.She hand it over Dara.Dara hesistately take it.

“ Top oppa is Young Bae oppa’s childhood friend.He is the one that introduce Bom to him” Minzy said and take a sip of her coffee. “Who is Young Bae?” puzzled Dara asked which cause Minzy to laugh.

“ I’m sorry..Young Bae is the owner of this café”

“ Ouh…He must be really young then considering he is Top’s friend “

“ He is the same age as you , unnie”

Minzy finish her coffee and then confusely looking at Dara.Dara froze and then quickly drink her coffee which make Minzy gigles.Then, Dara excuse herself to go to the toilet.

At the toilet, Dara throw up all the coffee that she drank just now.She search for her potion in her pocket and drink it.She feel relieve and the headed outside.She notices that Top is alone while Bom is in the kitchen.She glances at Top and for a moment she saw that Top's eyes were blue but it turn back to normal as she blink.

What is that ?!

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who is Top actually? Is he just a normal guy or what ? Keep reading to know the thruth..I'll be updating the next chapter soon...leave a comment ;)