Humans World

The Vamps

Maybe this is the thing that makes you arrive at the human world...ok, i'm going to jump

Dara jump into the hole and suddenly...........

She wake up with the sunlight beamed to her face.There are bushes around her.Maybe she is in a park or something.As a vampire, sunlight is like an enemy to her.She saw many human wandering around the park.There are couples, family and so on.

Wow! so this is what human looked like....They are not much different from us.Just their eyes and ability, i guess..and they don't drink blood

Then, Dara feel something strange.Something that she never felt before.She smell food which mean blood.Her desire to drink blood just raise in her body and mind.She remember about the potion that she took from the castle.There are an instruction stick to the potion bottle.It says that only drink one drop.

Trembling, Dara shed a drop of the potion and amazingly the feeling just disapeared.Her fangs become smaller and unnoticable.

This potion really work..........

Excitedly, she kiss the potion and put it into her backpack.She begin to wonder where is she.Then, Dara saw a sign that written ' Seoul '.

Ouh! I'm in Seoul....I heard that this place is so fun...

The sunlight just getting hot.Dara walks toward a store nearby and buy a hat to protect her .She buy a big hat that can cover her whole face.When it come to paying the stuff, she is a bit struggle with the money since she doesn't know humans world currency.Luckily, the shopkeeper helps her because he thought that she is a foreigner.

The first day in humans world seems to be fun to Dara.She goes shopping at the shopping complex and buy cloths that look human-like.She tried to eat human food like ice-cream and eventually she threw up because her vampire body seems can't accept it.

The day just ended.Dara watch the sunset and it become dark.She remove her hat and let out a relieve sigh.Darkness is vampire friend so Dara feel at ease when the sunlight has now gone.She drag her shopping bags along the street.

Where am i going to sleep now? I should have thought  about this earlier!!

Dara mad at herself for not concerning about this kind of thing.Suddenly, she realized that she is in a lonely street.There are some thugs hanging around the place.Then, a guy with a moustache approach her.

"Wow! What kind of pretty girl walking at this place alone? What us to accompany you?" He asked and the others just smirked at her.Dara feel her desire to drink blood just explode in herself.She tried to bear it but the potion's magic has wear off.Her body is shivering to bear the feeling.She could feel her fangs grow longer inside so she insisted not to talk when the thugs asked her.

"I take a silence as an agree" the guy said and want to touch Dara's body .Suddenly he is being punched from the back by a man wearing a black coloured hoodie with a skull picture on it.The thugs are ready to fight him but it seem like the man is so strong that he blew them on a spilt of second.

The last thing that Dara saw was the man approach her.She fainted in his arm.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just updated the story!! Yay!! xD Who is the man that save Dara? What would the next chapter is about? I will update it soon....For all that have subscribed me....thanks a lot !! I appreciate it...