Starting A New Life

The Vamps

Dara's POV

I opens her eyes and saw that i  was in a luxury bedroom.

Where am i? What is this place ?

My mind is full of questions.Then, I remembered what happened last night.There was a guy helping me.Maybe this is his house.I saw my backpack and search for the potion.I shed a drop of it because I thought the guy is a human.

Well, i don't want to eat the guy that helped me...

Carefully, I opened the bedroom door and heard a piano sound.It is a beautiful song.The melody was so perfect.I walk towards the sound and saw a figure of a man playing the piano.

Standing at the end of the stairs, I was admiring the music.I could feel the sadness coming of from the song.It's explain that someone's heart is being hurt.Then, the man stop.I puzzled

 

Taeyang's POV

I played the song that i've just made.It was actually a song that i write for my ex-girlfriend.We broke up a months ago.She left me because her family didn't accept me for who i am.Then, we lost contacted.Even though, I've forget her.But still....lately I just can't stop thinking about her.How is she?

Then, i feel a body standing behind me. It must be the girl that i help last night.

" Are you ok? " i asked without turning back at her.She puzzled for a while and then reply "uhm....I'm ok , I guess.....Thank you for helping me ".

I stand up and turn to her.Walking toward her and stop a step in front of her.She looks so different....maybe because she's a vampire.

Taeyang knew about Dara's identity because he saw her fangs last night when Dara fainted.He carried her all the way to his house.

" You shouldn't walk alone at night....By the way, My name is Taeyang " I introduce myself.

" I'm Dara " the girl reply shyly.

 

-

 

He is so handsome. Look at his biceps....Woah!! although he wears a shirt but since i am a vampire...I can see his abs.....but...Its a pity that he is a human

Dara starting to daydream when Taeyang snapped her. " Are you hungry? " Taeyang asked. Dara froze.She shouldn't told him that she is a vampire and he shouldn't know it. " No i'm not....I think i should go now..." Dara reply and they walk outside.

"Once again thanks for helping me " Dara bowed and leave Taeyang alone. She run as fast as she could.

Thank god that he didn't find out my secret.

She wandered around the area and saw an advertisment about an rented apartment. The owner wanted to rent the apartment.Dara eyes sparkled.She could rent it and live as a human for a while.She copied the adress and begin to search for the owner house.

*knock knock* Dara knocked the door.An elderly woman come out.Dara asks about the apartment.The elderly woman agree to let Dara rent it and hand her the keys.Dara pays for the first month rent money and happyly walk to her new apartment.

It is still empty.She puts her backpack and yesterday's shopping bags.Lying on the floor, she determine to keep her identity and live as a normal person

I should find a job..

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter..It's a bit short..I was very busy lately..but...you guys should be excited for the next chapter xD