008

Secret Garden

"Answer me, Son Naeun." this time, he hold both of her hands. She still hesitated to answer it. "If you want to save our relationship, please be honest. Do you love me?" he asked her for the second time. 

"Kai..." she suddenly feel emotional. Her heart suddenly felt weak. She reach for his neck to hug him and cried as much as she can. "Jongin-ah.." she called his real name. He calmly comforting her while caressed her wavy hair.

"It's okay if you don't. At least you honest with me." she tightened her hug. He chuckled at her reaction. He already sense it from the start. The way she look at Myungsoo is different. He know Naeun for a long time. She will stare at the thing she want the most. Obviously, it's not him. But it's okay as long as they can be friends. He love her so much like, more than friend. Even like that, love can't be force. We must sincere to each other.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I..I hurt you." she said in her sob. He broke the hug and cupped her face.

"I'd rather seeing myself hurt than watching you hurt. I'm not the one you want but him. I love you but it's okay if you didn't love me back. I can't force you. Maybe there will be other girl that will love me." he wipe her tears with his thumb. He smile "Stop crying, you beautiful angel. You didn't deserve to cry." he rub her cheek. She slightly smile. He hug her back "No matter what happens, I will be your guardian. If somebody makes you cry, I will never let him go. I promise." he give a peck at the top of her head.

"So, we officially break up?" she look at him. He slowly nodded. 

"In a good way." he thought that it's hard to let her go but what can he do? She loves other man. All he can do is wishing her life happier than now. No one can make her cry. He will protect her. 

 

"Why you in here, anyway? I thought you have a date with Woohyun." - Bomi. Chorong glare at her roomate.

"Date? What date? We just friends." she hug her caterpillar pillow. 

"Eyy...we saw it, Park." -Eunji wriggled her brows. 

"Yah! We were just joking around!"

EunMi laughed. They do joking around but seems...too intimate. Chorong bite her thumb and take a glance at the two. They reacted how Chorong and Woohyun 'joke'.

"Stop it!" she throw her pillow. 

"Chorong is in love!" Bomi shouted.

"He kissed her wrist! Omo!"- Eunji. Chorong can't help but blushing hard. She hit the two like a child. 

 

Her cute voice, her long hair, her whines...dang! She's so cute! Woohyun giggled. The moment when he realize that she's not chasing him anymore, he feel so lonely. How come he didn't know she exist in this campus? Actually, he do realize but they never talk to each other. She seems close with that rich guy from Mr. Joon class but he didn't remember his name. 

"What the...why you smiling alone, idiot?" Sunggyu knocked his head when he was about to go to their room. Woohyun rub his head.

"Oww!" he pouted. Sunggyu laughed.

"That's so ugly. It's 4.p.m already. I want to go back to our room. Wanna join?" 

He glare at the small eyed guy. "Yes." he said and walk fast leaving Sunggyu. He just laughed at his friend. Among of his friends, he closest with Woohyun than the others. Woohyun understands him and so do him. 

 

"Hoya!!!!" Hyunsik knocked a few times. Hoya run as fast as he can. Sounds emergency.

"What? What? What?"

"You dropped your phone." he held it to him. He shocked. How come he didn't alert about it?

"God...how careless I am. Thanks." he press the on button. Two messages. "Did you saw anything?"

Hyunsik smile a little. He already predict that Hoya will ask this "Saw what?" he act innocent.

"You know...the photo in here...?" he rub his neck.

Damn...you're so horrible at acting, Howon. "Nothing. Why? You keep ?" Hoya kicked Hyunsik's leg.

"Yah! I'm not that dirty!" he yelled. Hyunsik groaned in pain. This guy need to learn a lesson.

"That hurts!" he slap the other one's tummy. He laughed.

"Ooo...Ara sent me a text. She said she can't come practice tonight." Hyunsik immediately straightened his legs. 

"Why????" he asked in a curious tone. Hoya look at him weirdly. "I mean. Is she sick or what?" he tried to act cool.

"She have to move out to other room. She want to clear the old room right before midnight." 

"I can help her." 

Hoya crossed his arms "Really?" he raised one of his brows. "I smell something fishy here."

"What? I just wanna help her. You know right, women is a weak people. She needs a man's strength. You and Bomi can pratice, right?" 

He suddenly freeze. Just two of them? What will.... "I want to help Ara too, then. More people, easier the work right?" 

"Woah, woah. Hold on, Lee. You can't. You and Bomi should pratice a lot. You guys seems weak at the middle of the choreo. Me and Ara were better. Beside, Ara is mine." He let out his secrets. Hoya open his eyes wider.

"Seriously? She's your new crush? Not Bomi anymore?"

"You can take Bomi." Hyunsik grinned. Hoya gulped. Did he knew it? "Have fun tonight! Bomi is so pretty, you know?" he whispered and run away.

"What?!" he shouted. Seems like his secret revealed by Hyunsik. Damn you, phone. Myungsoo saw his friend standing in front of the door.

"Hey." he greeted. 

"Oh...hey." he close the door. "Where you from?"

"Cafeteria." he lay his head down. He lost his energy for today. "I want to take a nap. Wake me up at 8."

 

"Chorong know what she do." Woohyun said as he take off his shirt to take a bath. 

"What if Eunji still refuse to accept me back? I love her so much, you know..."

"If you do, stop thinking negative."

 

 

"Eunji, I know you have been stressed with the showcase, your group mates but please endure it for just one month. I don't want you to skip class anymore. You have a dreams, right?" -Chorong. 

Eunji nodded slowly. She want to be a performer so bad. But why must Sunggyu in the same group with her? "I can't face him everyday, Chorong."

"How long you must keep those bitter revenge?" -Bomi.

"Forget about the past. Let the past gone. Not haunting you. Sunggyu was worried about you. He almost didn't pay attention during class. I'm not defending him but if you still bring this issue, then both of you will fail and your dreams will never come true. Listen, I don't want to just watching my friend fail because of love." she look down. What Chorong said is right.

"You're right." she bite her lips. 

"I'm not good at this but I believe on love at the first sight. Sunggyu is just your teenage times. You're 22. You can think more mature right?" -Bomi. She always keep on what she believe. Love at the first sight. She still waiting it happens. Eunji look at both of her friends. She hug them. 

"You guys are God's gift to me. I will, I will move on." she said. Chorong smile widely. She hold Bomi's hand tight. Bomi has help her to persuade Eunji. Now, one step more.