004

Secret Garden

Damn that idiot! Eunji run from Sunggyu's sight. She hate the truth that she miss him too. When he hug her, their memories recalled and she want to hug him back. She hate it. She wipe her tears harsh. She accidently bumped her shoulder with Sehun.

"Eunji? What's wrong?" Sehun hug her shoulder when he was oon his way to the meet his group mates stop when he see her cried. Eunji shooked. "Tell me." 

"Later. I...I need to be alone." she said and leave Sehun. That night, she didn't come to practice. She don't want to meet him.

 

"5, 6,7,8." Ara showed Bomi her suggestion. 

"That's pretty good." she clapped. 

"So...how about the partner thingy?"

"It's all settled. Hoya is willing to be my partner." she smiled satisfically.

"Okay, girls! Stop gossiping!" Hoya, as the leader give a signal to gather them. "Ara, you okay right if I paired you with Hyunsik?"

"I'm okay with anyone." 

"Good. Hyunsik?"

"Not really." Hyunsik crossed his arm.

"Why?"

"I want to be paired with Bomi." Bomi's jaw drop.

"Hyunsik-ah, Ara is taller than Bomi so she doesn't look match to me. You're bigger than me. So, more matched." Hoya said in serious voice. Hyunsik rub his chin and slowly nodded.

"You...okay right?" Ara talked to him after Hoya and Bomi have some discussion.

Hyunsik looks at her. He frozen for a while. This girl has the most beautiful eyes. How can he not notice that? 

"Hyunsik!" Ara shakes his arm.

"Nae? Uh...yeah. I'm okay." he scratch his head. "Your eyes. Beautiful."

She blushed "Thanks." 

"Let's practice!" Hoya play the music and they dance gracefully. The girls body looks so flexible that makes the dance even more beautiful. For the first time, Hoya attracted to a girl. The way she dance was so nice. Her expressions, so emotional. When the most sensual part come, four of them become awkward. "S..stop." he pause the music.

None of them talked since the choreography is the boys has to buried their face into the girls neck and hug them tightly. It's Hoya's idea though. He thought it's just a choreography and he will never feel awkward but it's not. Way too far from his thought. 

"I'll be back." Hoya run to his bag. Followed by Hyunsik. 

"Well done, Hoya. Because of you, we had to do this choreography. My face are all redened now." Hyunsik whispered but sometimes take a glance at the girls.

"I thought we're all okay with it."

"Change it."

"Umm....we can't. I already send the sample video to Ms.Kwon." Hoya smile nervously.

"Are you kidding me?!" Hyunsik almost shouted.

"Guys? What's wrong?" Bomi asked. The two just shook. Hyunsik pour all type of curses to Hoya who just liestened it quietly. He know it's his fault.

"Bomi-ah, I'm so awkward." Ara squeezed Bomi's hand, Her hand are so cold.

"You think just you? Me either!" 

Their awkwardness extended until their 2 hours end.

 

Chorong crash her body on the sofa. She's all alone tonight. Without Bomi. Her thoughts stop at Woohyun and her arguement that evening. She quickly shove it away. She heard a knock at the door. She immediately run to open it. Maybe Eunji and Naeun come to accompany her. But it's not.

"Hi." 

"Woohyun? What are you doing here?" 

"I was accompany Sunggyu to Eunji's room but I don't want to hear them fight so I come here."

"Why here? How did you know my room is 555?"

"There's a bird tell me." 

"What do you want?"

"Talk with you."

"I'm not in mood to talk to anyone."

"But I want to." He come into the room.

"Yah, who said you can come in?!" 

"This room is kinda...neat."

"Get out!" he sit on the sofa.

"You know I'm not going." he pat the sofa "Come. Sit here."

She rolled her eyes and walk to the diner table. He chuckled "You're kinda cute." he sit in front of her.

"Please don't mark my name in your list."

"You really think I date those girls?"

"Yes."

"Gosh..." he rub his neck "Chorong-ah, they're just my friends. You know i'm a friendly person."

"Liar. People say you're playboy."

"Rumors are rumors."

"That's not rumors."

"It is. I'm not a playboy." he cover his face. "Why must me they accused as playboy?" he sighed loudly. She bite her lips. Is she going to far?

"Woohyun-ah..." Chorong hold his arm. He stare at her face. She quickly look away.

"I think it's late now." he get up and exit from her room. She heave a sighed. 

Ugh!!! Why did I feel guilty?

 

Eunji opened the door. She was about to close it back until he block it. "Let it go." her voice is cold. He sigh.

"You didn't come to practice."

"I'm not feeling well."

"Really? So, are you okay now?"

"Don't act like you care about me."

"I do care about you." He walks closer to her but she walks backward. "I regret of what I have done to you. Gyuri dump me after she found another guy. That time, I thought of you. I still love you."

"Stop. Go away. I'm not going to believe all of your words even if..." he kissed her before she finish her line. She didn't push him this time. 

Frozen. He's still glued his lips to hers. Tightly. A few seconds later, he broke the kiss. "Why you..." she breath hardly "Why in the world must you I cannot forget?!" she push him and close the door. She leaned at it and slowly sliding down until she sit on the floor.

"I love you. Always remember that, baby." he said and walk away. Naeun who is on her way to the room bump wih Sunggyu.

"Hi." she greet. He smile weakly. She understand it. She should not ask Eunji. She know they had a fight.

 

Myungsoo who is cannot forget the moment when he and Naeun almost kiss. He wish they kissed actually. He smile like a crazy for the whole day. Different with Naeun. She hide herself at rooftop for a long time. Why she feel so weird? Her heartbeat never beating fast when she's with Kai but Myungsoo is.

Why is wrong with me? - Naeun

I will make her fall for me - Myungsoo

Kai is my boyfriend - Naeun

Kai is just too plain - Myungsoo

L is just my friend! - Naeun

I am soon to be her new boyfriend - Myungsoo

I have to focus more on choreo - Naeun

Just wait, Naeun. - Myungsoo

 


Hi! I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus. Myungeun is talking to themselves actually.