013

Secret Garden

Today is saturday. Some of the students hang out to the mall, some of them didn't even wake up although it's almost noon. One of them is, Jung Eunji. She open her eyes slowly, turn her head at Naeun's bed. She's not here. She take a look at her alarm. Five minutes more to reach noon. Ugh...why she didn't wake me up? 

Eunji lazily drag her feet to the bathroom to take her shower. 

 

 

"I wonder what is Ms.Know's prize for the winners.." Bomi tap her finger on the table. 

"Probably a vacation." -Naeun

"I don't think Ms.Kwon will be that nice." -Woohyun. They laughed. Chorong playfully pinch his cheek. 

"A brandy shoes!" -Bomi exclaimed. 

"Possible." Woohyun shrugged. Their conversation got cut by Naeun's phone.

"Hello? Eunji?" she look at the others. "Umm...i'm at the tailor shop. My jeans got ripped." she bit her finger. "Don't get mad, please. I'll be back in 20 minutes. Okay. Bye. Love you." she hung up. "She told me that she didn't reach you and Bomi's phone."

"Of course. We turn it off." Chorong calmly said. Naeun widen her eyes.

"Ah...she said she's at the lake. Alone." -Naeun

"Let's go get her." Chorong and Woohyun get up from the sit.

 

She throw the last stone to the lake. curse a lot to her friends. How dare they leave her. Suddenly, she felt someone poke her shoulder which is Chorong and Woohyun. Great. 

"Hi." Chorong take a sit beside her while Woohyun squat in front of them.

"What do you guys want?"

"To accompany you. Why? You don't like us to come here?" Chorong put cling her arm with Eunji.

"Aniya..." Eunji sighed.

"What's wrong?" -Woohyun notice that she looks gloomy eventhough they here. Eunji shook. Actually, she afraid if Woohyun will ask her the same question like yesterday.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." she massage her neck. Chorong saw it and help her. Woohyun's phone ringing.

"Hello?" he widen his eyes "WHAT? WHERE? We'll be there." he get up. He hold their wrist. "Sunggyu accident." 

"Bwoh?!" Chorong shouted. 

"W...where?" Eunji hold his shoulders. 

"In front of the hall. Myungsoo said Hoya lose control while driving. Let's go." they run to the hall which is 3 meter from the lake. Eunji was the fastest. What if he lost a lot of blood? What if something worse happen to him? Without she realize, her tears come out from the edge of her eyes.

 

The students look at the bloody guy panting. "Sunggyu, stay strong!" Myungsoo shake his body. Hoya's car engine didn't work. Probably the effect after the strong hit.

"I'm sorry, Sunggyu-ah. I'm so sorry." Hoya squeezed his hand. On the other hand, Bomi press a towel to stop the bleeding. 

"Sunggyu-ah!!" they heard a girl screaming. When they turn their head, suprisingly it's Eunji. She let his body in her embrace. "You're bleeding.." she his hair. He smile weakly and hold her hand.

"Ji..what...are you...doing...here?" hearing the way he talk hardly make her cry even more.

"Stop talking, babo! You're injured." she hug him. She turn her gaze at Hoya "Are you blind, huh? How can you hit him?!" she yelled. Hoya look down. He don't want to pick up a fight with her. "Did somebody call the ambulance?!" 

"I already do." Myungsoo said. He then stand near Woohyun and Chorong.

"Eunji-ya...I love...you. I love you." Sunggyu caressed her cheek. She hold it and quickly nodded.

"I love you too, Kim Sunggyu. I'm still in love with you. Please don't leave me, sweetheart." with all the witnesses, she admit that she still love him. All this time, said no but her heart said she do love and miss him. He smiled again.

"Gotcha, Jung Eunji! Finally, you said it! Thank you, God." Woohyun shouted. Eunji knitted her brows. She turn her gaze at Sunggyu. He get up and take off the fake scars and wipe the blood. All of the students giggled at the sweet prank. It's all Chorong and Woohyun's plan. 

"Yah..." Eunji cover her face. Too embarassed. At last, her ego break in pieces. She love him. Sunggyu pull her wrist to look at her face.

"I will never leave you, baby." he give her his sweetest smile that she always like to stare at. Her heart getting weak by his smile. He then pull her into a hug. The audience cheering and whistling at the couple. Chorong almost tear up seeing her friend find her happiness back after 2 years.

"You cried?" Woohyun put his arm around her shoulder. She lean her head on his body and didn't answer him. He kissed on top of her head. Their plan 100% succeed.

"It's not funny!" Eunji whine. 

"It is! We just want to make you admit the truth." Bomi said. 

"Yah, Jung Eunji. Don't you have something to tell me?" Hoya crossed his arms. Eunji stuck his tongue out.

"What?"

"You yelled at me infront of these people, you know?"

"Who cares?!" she kick Hoya's leg. He groan in pain.  He used Bomi's shoulder to stand properly. She naturally hold his waist while laughing.

 

Trading Yesterday - She Is The Sunlight

 

"Ahh...it's so cold!" Chorong brush her hands together to warm her body. Seeing her action, Woohyun wrap his muffler around her neck. 

"Thanks.." she smile shyly.

"Anything for my dear." he hug her from aback and land his chin on her shoulder while enjoying the campus view from their hideout, rooftop. She put her hand on his and lean her head at him. 

"I'm happy for Eunji." 

"Me too. Finally I can see Sunggyu smile again." 

She turn her body facing him and slip her arm at his neck. He automatically hold her waist. "What about us?" her doe eyes look into his eyes. "Can we smile like this forever?"

"If we trust each other, nothing can separate us." he brush his nose with hers. She giggle like a child. He was so grateful because he have her in his life. He will try as hard as he can to defend their realtionship. "I will marry you. Just wait for one more year." her heart beating faster than ever when she heard the 'marry' word. "And have a lot of cute kids like you." 

"Don't think too far, you greasy!" she hit his chest. He chuckled. He's not joking anyway, he know she talk like that because she still not ready. But he believe, soon she will. "Let me become a lyricist first then, we can talk about it." 

He kissed her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and finally, her gorgeous lips. It feels like a firework when his first kiss he gave to Chorong. Without hesitation, she replied his kiss. The warmest kiss she ever taste.