005

Secret Garden

The next morning, Chorong decide to meet Woohyun. To apologize at him. She shouldn't treat him like that. He seems sincere. Maybe she's too serious. With a heavy steps, she walked to the bunch. Sunggyu is the first person notice her coming.

"Hi." she greet awkwardly. Four pair of eyes now on her.

"Hi, Chorong. What can we help you?" Sunggyu replied.

"Can I talk to Woohyun? Private." she said without looking at Woohyun who is staring at her with a dissapointed face. The others turn their gaze to him while smiling cheekily at him. He rolled his eyes and lazily get up. He follow Chorong's steps until they stop under the big tree.

"What is it? Please hurry up. We have class." he said. But his tone is cold. Too cold.

She sighed "Look, I know you mad at me for treating you coldly, accuse you playboy just because everyone say it. I'm sorry. I'm really is."

This time, he sighed "Okay. Whatever." he replied and walk away. She widen her eyes. She chase him and hold his wrist.

"Please." She squeezed it. He look at her then, at their skinship. He smile.

"Aigoo...you're so cute, Park Chorong." he pinch her cheek. Her cheek now turn red like tomato. He close up their faces "Apologize accepted." 

"Bwooya..." she push him and run away from his greasy action. Without she realize, she smile. 

 

During vocal class, Eunji didn't attend. Everyone didn't know where did she go. Even Naeun as her roomate. She's getting more worried. This is not Eunji. She is the one that always come early when vocal class. Sunggyu makes his calm expression but he's more worried than others.

Is she skip class because of me?

 

After the class ends,  Sunggyu rushing out from the room to find her.  "Sunggyu!" Naeun ran to him. Sunggyu raise on of his brow. "Do you know why Eunji skip class?"

"Maybe because of me." he smile weakly "I know where to find her." 

He walk to the rooftop of the building. He knows her really well. She will come here if she have a big problem. This is the place they used to date and make their pinky promise. He saw a figure standing while enjoying the view.

"You skip class today." he said. She turn her gaze to him.

"I don't care anymore."

"Why?" he walk closer to her. 

She fake her chuckled "Because of you. I tried my best to avoid you today." she look at him "But you still stubborn."

"I will never give up. I want to start over."

"I've had enough." she shook slowly. "I'm begging you. Please don't make me love you again."

"I didn't make you to love me again, Eunji." 

"Then? You want to say that it's me who still love you?"

"I don't know. You're the one that control your feelings. If you still love me, let's start over. I promise to you I will never make you cry again." he hold his tears while holding her shoulders. Her tears starting to fall.

She cup his face. Moving her lips closer to him. He close his eyes. Ready to taste her sweet kiss. But then, she let him go "I can't." she take her bag. 

"I love you." he said as she walk out from the place.

 

"Really? Then what happen?" Chanyeol who is interested to Bomi's story about last night.

"Make out?" Kai added. Everyone laughed. Naeun who is in his arm hit him. 

"Yah!" Bomi throw her pen to Kai. "We become more awkward of course. This is my first time doing this sensual choreo." Everyone still laugh at the story.

"I can't imagine Hoya's face blushing becasue of girl." Chanyeol said. Bomi who is whining like a child didn't notice that Ara called her name for 3rd times.

"Yoon Bomi!" Ara shouted.

"Oh? Ara! What is it?"

" We have practice. Tonight."

"Oooo...practice." the naughty Chanyeol tease along with Kai. Naeun can only shook.

"But..."

"I know. I know. But it's our heroic leader's order."

"Hmm...we'll go together to the studio tonight."

"Okay. Bye!" 

"Bye, Ara!" Chanyeol replied "She's so pretty."

"Babe, how's yours?" Kai asked to his girlfriend.

"It's...okay." her mood change. The incident come to her mind back.

"You sure?" 

"Yup..." she nodded. He then smile and give a peck at her cheek. Myungsoo from afar give Kai a death glare. 

 

"Stop it, Myungsoo." Woohyun said.