021

Secret Garden

"Drive safe, Woohyunie.." Chorong said. Woohyun nodded understanding. It's 3 p.m and Woohyun was about to go home. 

"Bye, jagi. Love you!" 

"Love you too." 

They exchange smiles for the last time and he drive the car out of her house. As the view of the car gone from her sight, she take out her phone from her jeans. She scrolled the phone contacts to find the person she's been want to meet to.

"Eunji-ya!"

 

"You're not kidding, right?" Eunji looked into Chorong's eyes like she want to deepen her seriousness. Chorong shooked. "You're not going to cancel like you did last time? You know how tiring after all the preparations, huh?" Eunji still shot Chorong her deep eye contact. Actually, Chorong and Woohyun almst got married 5 years ago but 2 weeks before their marriage, Chorong canceled it. The reason is? She's not ready. 

Only God knows how frustrated Woohyun is. 

 

"I know..." Chorong answered using her nasal voice to melt Eunji. Eunji rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I promise, I will never do that stupid action again." Chorong held Eunji's hands to convince her.

"Okay. I will help you. If you do the same thing again..."

"I won't." Chorong cutted her friend's warning "I won't Eunji-ya. I want Woohyun happy. I want to give him daughters and son as much as he wants.  I'm all his." her tears can't be detained anymore.

Eunji look at her friend in mercy. She can see sincerity on Chorong. "Then it's good. Stop crying, okay? You're soon-to-be bride." Eunji wipe Chorong's tears with her thumb. "Why are we still here? Let'!" 

 

Woohyun stare at the ring that he's been keep on for years. The platinum ring which studded with a diamonds that costs thousands dollars just for her. He still wating the day that he will put on the ring at her finger. Suddenly, his phone ringing.

 

Chorong?

 

"Hello?"

 

"Woohyun-ah...can we meet? Now?"  

 

He take a glance at the clock. 9.p.m. "Oh..okay? Where?"

 

"Han River...now, okay?"

 

"A..arasso.." he knitted his brows. He was about to ask her a question but she already hung up. He quickly put on his sweater and change his pants to a warmer one cause it's kind of cold tonight. Without checking on his other appearance, the drive to the mentioned destionation,

 

 

Chorong rub her hands together to warm her frozen hands. She purposely came here earlier to not making him wait for her. Enough with the phrase him waiting for her. She don't want Woohyun to wait for her after this. She planned to accept the proposal tomorrow but she just can't wait for tomorrow. 

Suddenly, someone close her eyes with his hands. "Guess who?" he make the different voice. 

"Woohyun!" she jumped from the bench and pulled him to an embrace. Passionately. He almost stumble by her sudden action but he manage to balance himself. "I miss you." she whispered at him. It feels like electricity flowing into his body. 

 

"Chorong, we just met 6 hours ago and you miss me?" 

 

"I miss you all the time." she pull him sitting on the bench. She slid her hands around his waist. He still confused. Why Chorong acting so...passionate tonight? Before, it's always him start it.

 

"What's wrong with you today? Are you sick?" he put his palm at her forehead. She take it and interwine their fingers together.

 

"I am sick...that's why I want to meet you." she . He taken aback.

 

"You're...sick? Yah, Park Chorong. Don't make me like this. Don't. Please. What kind of disease you've been suffered?" he asked her in panic. 

 

She take his hand and land it on her chest. He gulped. "Here." he quickly hands off from it. "Heart." she can see his tears forming at the edge of his eyes. She can't take it anymore and burst into a laugh. He frowned. Is his girlfriend going crazy? 

 

"Yah...why you're laughing? You're happy when you're sick?"

 

"My disease can't be cured unless...you're marry with me."

 

His body freeze for a while. Is he dreaming or what? "Huh?"

 

"I'm lovesick, Nam Woohyun." she pinch his cheek. "I want to cure my disease by being my husband. I'm ready to become a wife and mother of your child." 

 

He has stop crying just now and now, he cried in joy. She accepts him. Finally...God has open her heart. He kneel infront of her and take out the ring. He always bring that ring everwhere he go. "Park Chorong, will you be my life partner for eternity?" he proposed while his tears can't stop flowing on his cheeks. 

 

"Yes. I will." she held her hand to Woohyun and he slid the ring into her finger. He get up and so on her. He cupped her face and bring it closer to his. Their lips met and perfectly move together. They kissing like the world is theirs. The kiss taste sweeter than before. After the wet kisses they get into, she broke the kiss to catch some air. He lean his forehead with hers.

 

"I'm dizzy..why you always make me feel like this?" he asked. She smile in embarassment. First step, done.