perfectly

miscellaneous ♡


perfectly

feat. kai and krystal

 

They are walking side by side, it's their first date, and Jongin frankly doesn't know where they are going since his attention is focused on only one thing; her small, delicate hand. He feels eerie for staring at her hand like that, but he also feels very possessive ever since he spotted a couple holding hands, clinging onto each other's arms, while on the other hand, here they are just walking beside each other. Jongin is never one who would start any form of skinship, he's always shy and reluctant so he never really hugs her or holds her hands or kiss her (well not yet anyway) and he despises his shyness for that. 

So taking a deep quiet breath, he lightly brushes his hand against hers, uttering, "Whoa, whoa, sorry, I kinda stumbled a bit."  

And in response, she just smiles and nods.

He glowers slightly, thinking of another plan. He shrugs, starting to jiggle his hand, he frankly feels like a little boy waiting for his mom to gratify him something he wants. He glances towards Soojung, she doesn't budge, she just keeps on walking. Jongin then grumbles sullenly and sighs.

Soojung then giggles (oh, that precious giggle), slowly tugging on his pinkie, before finally saying, "Jongin, you could've just asked y'know?"

He grins from ear to ear, slowly grabbing her hand, interlacing their fingers, before glancing at their hands, which fit perfectly.