spiders

miscellaneous ♡

 

spiders

feat. ljoe and krystal

 

Soojung grins as she glances towards Byunghun eagerly. Byunghun chuckles and pecks her cheek lightly before finally opening the door of their home, which is an apartement, a simple and an inexpensive one, but Soojung doesn't care; she loves the place, it's nice and also warm, but most importantly it's theirs. 

"I love it,"

"I love you." he responds.

"I love you too."

They kiss and then start to unpack their clothes. Everything is just perfect. That is until Byunghun hears a horrifying shriek from the bedroom. Byunghun runs towards their bedroom and sees Soojung standing on the bed. She looks like she's about to collapse any time soon, or at least Byunghun thinks so. 

"What happened?"

"There's a spider," Soojung replies, grabbing a nearby pillow, clutching on it.

Byunghun approaches her and hugs her, whispering, "It's okay, it won't hurt you. "

Soojung calms down a bit but her face suddenly becomes uneasy as she stares at something. Before Byunghun could even glance at what she's staring at, another (shrill) shriek could be heard.

 

 

"I don't want to sleep in the bedroom," she mumbles.

"It's only a spider, Soojung. A small one, it's not like it's going to eat you up or turn you into a spider man- wait, I mean woman or anything."

"But still, I hate spiders, and even worse, it crawled on my leg."

Byunghun heaves a sigh, "All right then, we're sleeping on the couch." 

Soojung beams. Afterwards, the both settle down on the floor as they play Byunghun's favourite video games, but Soojung gets bored so she stops playing and sits on the sofa instead, watching him monotonously as she munches on her chips. 

"Hey baby, could you feed me some chips please?" he asks, his eyes not leaving the screen. 

"..."

"Soojung?"

He blinks and looks towards Soojung, who's surprisingly sleeping soundly. Byunghun then chuckles and approaches her quietly. He secretly takes out his phone, and plants a kiss on her cheek, slyly taking a picture of them, setting it as his wallpaper. He then grins in satisfaction. Everything is perfect, after all. 

 

 

The next morning, Soojung finds herself lying on the bed, she glances at the person beside her, who is unfortunately pouting while enveloping her petite waist with his arms. Soojung shakes his arms vigorously, trying to wake him up.

"I fell asleep, and you carried me here, right?" 

Half-awake, he replies, "No, you were sleepwalking, and I didn't want to leave you alone with scary spiders so yeah."

"Sleepwalking my ," she snorts.

"..."

Soojung rolls her eyes. "Fine, fine. We can sleep in this room, but you have to make the spiders go away." she murmurs, hugging him.

"Yes, yes, I will be a human pesticide so they will go away, okay?" he mumbles, reciprocating the hug before adding, "Now let me go back to sleep."