a pair of arms

miscellaneous ♡

 

a pair of arms

feat. sehun and krystal

 

Soojung still couldn't believe of all the places in this world, Sehun chose this. She's honestly really happy with everything since Soojung gets to spend more time with Sehun sleep on a tent together with him and snuggle close next to him while they burn their marshamallows, but unfortunately, Sehun could've chosen a better place. This place is too frigid for Soojung to handle, Soojung doesn't complain anything though; especially since she is really fond of that proud, happy face of his. 

So now there she is, her legs shivering as she bites on her lips, clasping tightly on her thin cardigan. Sehun is actually preparing the campfire thing so he doesn't notice that his precious is actually freezing while she enviously looks at his thick jacket and hoping that Sehun would lend her his jacket. All Soojung could do is sigh and wait for Sehun to finish preparing everything. Soojung starts to jiggle her legs slightly as she rubs her palms together, huffing while mumbling I'm cold I'm cold.

"Sehun," says Soojung frailly.

"Hm?"

"Sehun," she repeats.

"Yes?"

"Sehun," Soojung mutters incoherently. "Can I borrow your jacket, please?"

Sehun, perplexed, diverts his attention towards the shivery Soojung raises his eyebrows and questions, "What Soojung, can you say that again- oh." 

He rapidly strides towards her and embraces her with his sturdy arms; those gentle yet strong ones that Soojung adores. Soojung quickly clings onto him tightly, hugging him close. Sehun lets go of her briefly before enveloping her petite body with his jacket and continues to hug her closer.

The both of them don't say anything later on. They stay quiet and tranquil, savouring the feeling of each other's arms, and the moment they have always longed for. Sehun has been busy these past weeks so they haven't been spending time with each other for quite some time now. Every night Sehun would always find Soojung sleeping while snoring quietly on their sofa with two cups of cold coffee on the coffee table, one cup full while the other one half-empty and Sehun would smile knowing that she had waited for him and the next morning Soojung would find Sehun gone with an empty cup.

Soojung smiles and gazes into Sehun's eyes, and Sehun reciprocates her actions. None of them look away because they understand—they have missed each other.