Chapter 26

Loving you

SORRY SORRY SORRY! T______________T I didn't keep my promise of updating every day or every other day! :( So sorry! But the reason was with my willing actually! 

And as you can see it's not entirely there yet....

This chapter's a fail to those who like RicSyung....And it's pretty crappie....I just needed to write this so I can get it over with....next chapter comes soon...:/ 

This is more about Junjin (and Andy) and...um...explaining stuff in a really fast tempo and way. But...I hope it'll be mind blowing and there's RicSyung in the future more!!! Planning wedding isn't easy!!!!

lol!

ENJOY!

And once again sorry!

Welcome to my new subscribers! ^^ <3 


Chapter 26:

 4 weeks earlier:

“Like last time, this work out went excellently.” said the coach happily. “I’d like to give you all some credit by giving you one hour of extra time to your breaks.”

Everyone began to talk. Junjin once again sat down to the floor, not caring about the announcement, and slurped the liquid from his bottle when someone slid next to him and a hand reached in front of his sweaty face. Junjin followed the hand and when it got to the point where he was able to see the stranger’s face, he tsked and put the bottle down.

“Hi,” the odd one said. “My name is Hwangbo.”

“Hi, I’m Junjin.” Junjin introduced nonchalantly. “I didn’t know they let girls here. Or are you a girl?”

Hwangbo let out a laugh. “I’m a girl. I guess I’m an exception then.”

Junjin stared at her seriously. “So do you have a reason why you came to talk to me? I’m more of a loner than a talkative person.” He mumbled.

Hwangbo smiled.

“I know. I just really want to be friends with you.” She spoke. “I’ve noticed that some people avoid you. Why is that?”

Junjin shrugged.

“Maybe it’s your personality and acting towards them. From now on, I’m gonna be your friend and we‘ll hang out.” Hwangbo exclaimed.

“There’s no need to—“

“Shush! It’s even better to be here with a friend. Time goes faster.”

When Junjin heard that, he grinned. Faster, huh?

Hwangbo was waiting Junjin in front of the gate that protected the school building when the man advanced her, kicking a rock and glancing his phone. She laughed when Junjin was startled from his train of thoughts.

“Who is it?”

“Who?” Junjin frowned.

“The one you want to call to.” Hwangbo said.

“A friend.” Junjin mumbled as an answer. “A friend I miss a lot.”

Hwangbo lifted her hand onto Junjin’s shoulder and tapped it lightly. “Is this friend important to you?”

Junjin blinked his eyes but decided not to say anything at that. “Yeah. Very important.” Hwangbo pouted and hugged the man who cringed to the uncomfortable feeling.

“Are you two waiting for each other?”

Junjin nodded.

“Are you two together?”

Junjin took a deep inhale. “Sort of,” Hwangbo looked at him. “But when I go back to Korea, I’d like to be.”

Abruptly Hwangbo turned silent. She didn’t utter a word. She was just staring into the emptiness and thinking about Junjin’s words.

“Do you love each other?” she interrogated.

“…we do…very, very much. I am waiting to go back so I’d tell it to everyone.” Junjin mumbled.

Hwangbo felt a sting in her heart.

“But why do you care? Is there someone for you who you are waiting for?” Junjin chuckled amused.

“Huh? No,” She responded. “I found someone in here.”

Junjin raised his eyebrows. “Really? Who?”

You

“Someone who I really want to be together with.”

“Well, I’ll help you, Hwangbo ah.” Junjin promised with a smirk. “That man will be lucky to have you.”

Junjin’s finger was hovering on Andy’s ID in his phone. He stared at the screen and bit his lip while the screen flickered under his touch. Why was he such a coward? Why didn’t he listen to his heart’s beating or his brain’s clever teasing? Why was he so idiotic to admit that he seriously wanted to hear Andy’s voice even once? Why was he scared that hearing Andy’s voice would make him want to leave?

Junjin sighed when his finger slipped and he accidentally pressed the green button. The screen jumped and endless beeping was heard until it was followed by a faint and sad sound of something resembling a whine.

“Hello?” Andy answered. “Who is this?”

Junjin started to panic when Andy’s voice emerged.

“H-h-hi, A-Andy ya,”

The other side of the phone was quiet.

“J-j-Jin ah,”

Older man gasped relieved.

“Umm…how have you been?” Junjin asked awkwardly but he felt it subside when Andy chuckled cutely.

“I’ve been fine. What about you…hyung?”

Junjin startled on his bed.

Hyung, he pondered smiling.

“I’m exhausted.” He replied.

Andy quieted down too and held his phone in his hands. Junjin looked around the room and thought about how Andy looked like.

“What are you wearing?” They suddenly questioned in unison.

 Junjin felt his face growing hotter.

“Jeans and a white tank top.” Andy answered. Jesus, Junjin thought biting his lip.

“What about you, Junjin?”

Older man checked his outfit and said, “Sweatpants and a sweaty t-shirt.”

A satisfied grin curved onto Junjin’s lips as he could hear a gulp from the other line. Andy must’ve felt shy now. He could see his blushed face from afar and to be honest, that managed to make Junjin’s heart beat even faster. Andy gulped once more before he opened his mouth and let out a breath.

“How are your legs?” Junjin blurted out.

“They’re normal. You know, not moving.” Andy spoke. “But I feel much better now actually. I live with my hyungs.”

Junjin frowned. “Why?”

“Dongwan thought it’d be nicer. Time flies.” Andy replied. “How are you? Any friends yet?”

“I have one friend. Her name is Hwangbo. Then I met this one dude but he turned out to be weird so I didn’t meet him anymore.” Junjin explained and smiled when the said woman entered his room.

Andy pouted. “Is she cute?”

Junjin snorted. “Not as cute as you, Andy.”

Hwangbo sat down to the bed.

“Jin ah,” Andy whispered. “I miss you so, so, so much…and I also love you.”

Junjin felt a warm vibe going through his body but when he was about to say the same, his battery ran low and he sadly murmured, “…I love you too.”

Hwangbo felt her soul exit her body when Junjin said those words to a dude! She had made a complete fool out of herself by believing that the man was straight. When Chil Hyun had told her that there was a gay amongst them, she hadn’t realized that it was Junjin. That man was different. He was so manly and good looking. There was no way he could be gay.

Yet he was…

And his lover was called Andy.

“So, what are we going to watch today?” Junjin interrogated from Hwangbo.

“You know what? I don’t think that’s a good idea.” She answered and hurried out of the room, leaving dumbfounded Junjin to recharge his phone.

Four weeks later. Five hours earlier:

“There he is.”

“Eww…”

“Can you believe it? That hot dude is gay!”

“He looks kinda arrogant. I heard that he’s in love with some American dude.”

Junjin halted his steps.

“Yeah, me too! Rumor tells that they weren’t in love at first because he was together with another guy. And that guy fell in love with his best friend.”

Junjin’s forehead wrinkled.

“You know what I find disgusting?”

“What?”

“His current boyfriend is handicapped!”

Junjin reacted by marching towards the big mouthed who now stared at him shocked. Junjin grabbed his collar and lifted his head from the chin, gritting his teeth.

“Where did you get this information!? Huh!? I’ve told this to no one!” Junjin yelled.

“J-j-Junjin –sshi.”

“WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFORMATION REGARDING MY LIFE AND MY BOYFRIEND!?” Junjin screamed tightening his grip on the collar.

The victim moaned and closed his eyes.. “I don’t know. Everyone’s talking about this!”

Junjin tsked. "Do you think I'd belie--" 

“Ask Hwangbo and Chil Hyun! They started to rumor!”

Junjin was just about to scream when the headmaster of the school shouted something to the radio.

“Lunchtime’s over! Time to exercise!”  

And now back to the scene to which the last chapter ended…

Burn in hell, gay, was all Junjin could think when he ran towards the main room. He knew that Hwangbo always hang out there with her other friends. There she started random and headless rumors. Except this time it wasn’t headless.

“Hwangbo!”

The said woman cringed.

“Hwangbo!” Junjin yelled. “What the hell!? Why the did you write that thing to my room!? Burn in hell, gay!? Huh!?”

She stood still and stared at the man. Every single human being in the room stopped focusing on their stuff and dropped their pencils to the desk. Junjin was furious.

“Junjin,”

“I don’t know why you did what you did, but I sure know what I feel about you now.” Junjin mumbled. “You pretended to be my friend and when I turned my back you stabbed me with a knife. I don’t want to know where you got all the information regarding Andy but I’ll never forgive you.”

Hwangbo seemed shocked.

“I came to this police school after what happened to Andy. I didn’t assume that some childish people would actually start a rumor about me and my disabled love. So what if Andy’s disabled!? He’s natural just the way he is. He loves me for who I am unlike my hyung! I’m disappointed in you Hwangbo. If a man can’t be himself, I guess no one can. Now everyone knows about me and my life back in Korea. Are you satisfied?”

Hwangbo bowed her head.

“When you see Chil Hyun, tell him all this.” Junjin was about to walk off when he, without a warning, turned around and flipped his middle finger up. “And tell him to shove this into his .”

When Junjin exited the room, everyone turned to look at Hwangbo who awkwardly stood in the middle of the room and inhaled and exhaled roughly.  

“,”

-----------------------------------------------

“I want that Eric ah,” Hyesung pouted cutely.

“But isn’t that too simple?” Eric asked.  

“So what if it is?” Hyesung questioned. “I don’t need anything else but you.”

Eric tsked and pecked his fiancé on the lips. Andy rolled his eyes and moved in front of the counters.

“So you two want different things, huh?” He interrogated while glancing the rings that were locked into a window closet. “Other one wants simple, other one wants expensive and beautiful.”

Hyesung pursed his lips and took Eric’s hand into his.

“Andy ya,” the oldest of them all whined. “I don’t need expensive. I need something that’ll suit for my love.”

The disabled man stung his tongue out and let out a exaggerated ‘yack’. “Did you go ring shopping with nunas?” he asked.

Eric nodded.

“Why don’t you use those then?”

“Because,” it was Hyesung, “we’d like to choose something our best man would like to hold.”

Andy blinked his eyes as his face grew hotter and redder.

“Yeah, Andy ya,” Eric mumbled while kneeling down. “We want to choose something you’d like too.”

“Really?”

The older men nodded in unison. Andy smiled cutely and suddenly moved to a window where employers of the shop had placed some of the ring samples.

“I like this one.” He said proudly.

“That one?” Eric repeated dumbly.

Hyesung widened his eyes in surprise when Andy took the box and opened the lid where paraded two amazingly beautiful yet simple rings. Eric followed the expression of his fiancé and his heart just melted to the warm sight.

“We’ll take this!” he announced.

“Really?” Andy and Hyesung gasped together.

Oldest man nodded and walked off to the counter. Hyesung stayed with Andy and squatted down next to him.

“Andy ya,”

“Yes, hyung?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For everything.” Hyesung hugged his brother-in-law and Andy hugged back.

Maybe trusting them wasn’t that bad after all.