EPILOGUE

Loving you

Lol! Maybe a bit too late...hahah!

Dunno!! 

ENJOY!!


Epilogue:

A year later:

“Where do I put this box Andy ya?” Hyesung asked as he moved some things out of the way while walking into the bigger apartment.

“Ummm…” the disabled man pondered. “Put it into the bedroom. I and Jinnie will unpack it.”

Hyesung nodded and moved the boxes into the almost finished bedroom when Eric entered the foyer together with Junjin who had some paint on his cheek and clothes. He advanced Andy in slow pace, clasped his hands onto the handles and pressed their lips together as Andy, surprised as hell, moved his hands onto the man’s neck and pulled him closer.

Hyesung wiped off the white stain of Eric’s face and kissed him in the foyer before he exited the apartment again and went out to fetch some more boxes. When he returned, Junjin was still kissing Andy (like a freaking teenage couple, tsk…) and Eric was pouting before he saw his hubby and kissed him a bit more hungrily this time.

“Not in front of the maknaes!” Hyesung murmured.

“Please,” Eric laughed. “They’re too into what they’re doing right now.” He added.

Andy had a cute pinkish shade of red on his cheeks as Junjin touched his nose with his finger and flashed a cute smile before he returned to the kitchen and continued to paint the walls.

“Andy ya,” Eric said. “Should we hang that wedding picture of you and Junjin above your bed?”

“Oh, that’s a good idea.” Andy grinned.

Eric nodded and started to slam the wall as he hung the picture to the wall and listened to Andy’s orders of where he should put it and so on. Hyesung was next to Andy, nodding and helping when Junjin entered the bedroom and saw the picture hanging on the wall.

“Waaah!” he said. “Daebak!”

Andy giggled and took Junjin’s hand that the man was offering him. Eric got down the bed and went next to Hyesung who intertwined their fingers and snuggled against his man. They looked at the wall and they smiled widely.

“You are a great couple.” Eric praised. “Just like we.”

“We admire you, hyungs.” Junjin commented. “Without your stupidity Andy and I wouldn’t be together.”

Andy laughed. “Yes, if you two hadn’t gotten into fake engagement, we wouldn’t have met. Thanks hyungs.”

Hyesung bowed like a performer and smiled.

“Are you sure you can continue from here?” He asked.

“Yes, we’re perfectly fine.” Andy replied.

“We just have to empty some boxes after all.” Junjin added.

Eric clasped his hands together and grabbed Hyesung’s hand into his. “Well, we better go. Little Yu Jin is with her nanny so we’ve got to hurry. Have a nice day, maknaes!” he exclaimed and pulled Hyesung out of the room.

Junjin squatted down as he started to open the boxes that belonged to Andy, when he saw a book cover that said ‘How to treat your caretaker nicely?’

“Eo?” he voiced.

“What?” Andy questioned while making the bed.

“You had this book all along?” Junjin with a counter question as he showed the book to the disabled man.

Andy blushed while nodding.

“Oh,” Older man said.

“Why did you ask?”

Junjin flushed too.

“Because I had this,” the man said while opening his book box and showing the cover ‘How to treat your disabled friend?’

Andy widened his eyes and stopped making the bed for a while and advanced his husband. They were literally speechless when Andy cupped Junjin’s face and pulled him towards him and pecked him softly onto his lips.

“I love you Jin ah,” he murmured.

“I love you too Andy.”

Hyesung interlaced their fingers as they were walking on the street, window shopping and thinking about their newborn baby, Yu Jin, who they had adopted six months ago. Eric hummed something when he, without a warning, pulled Hyesung to an alley and pressed his back against the wall.

“Sung ah,”

“Yeah?”

“I love you so much.”

“I know and I love you too.”

Eric bit his lip while leaning in and butting his lips onto his.

“Is there something wrong with you?”

Older man shook his head and kissed the man again.

“Nope,” he whispered. “I just love you too much.”

“You want something, don’t you?”

Eric nodded shyly.

“What is it?”

“Actually,” the taller man mumbled awkwardly. “I already bought it.”

“Bought what?”

“A puppy.”

A smile appeared onto Hyesung’s lips as he literally lit up. “A puppy?”

“I named it Gomdori.”

“Where is he?”

Eric laughed huskily.

“At the dog shelter…We’ll fetch it today so Yu Jin will get someone to grow up with.” He explained. “If you want, of course?”

Hyesung gasped as he hugged Eric and said, “Loving you was the best thing I've ever chosen to do, did you know that?"