Taking care of Luhan

Ms. Man Hater Turns Into A Casanova Princess [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona made her way to the kitchen to prepare food for Luhan. She looked at the fridge and there are a lot of stocks. 

 

But Yoona did'nt know what to cook so she decided to ho back to Luhan.

 

"uhm.. What is your favorite----oops." She was about to asked Luhan what is his favorite food but he fell asleep. 

 

Yoona smiled and she left the room. She went back to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients she needed. 

 

She decided to cook Kimchi Stew, and ramen and she boiled rice, and started cooking. 

 

"Uhm.." Yoona looked around Luhan's apartment.. "Tsk, tsk... So dirty. Since the food is still cooking, I should clean." 

 

Then Yoona started picking up Luhan's used clothes and put it together in a basket. She clean the living room, wipes the dust and all. 

 

"Aigoo, boys should be responsible." Yoona said, while wiping her sweat. Well, even though they have maids in ther house. Yoona's parents made her responsible. So that she can be independent to herself. 

 

She went back to the kitchen, and the food is done. She went to Luhan's room and place the food in the bedside table. And also the medicine. 

 

Yoona woke Luhan up.

 

"Hey, its time to eat. Food is very yummy when its hot." Yoona told him. 

 

Luhan smiled at her, 

 

"Can you eat alone or you want me to feed you?" Yoona asked him. 

 

"Uhmm.. Uh.. I c-can eat alone.." Luhan answered weakly. 

 

"You sure? Yoona asked again, "I'll just feed you, okay?" 

 

Luhan just nodded and Yoona started feeding him, 

 

"Hmm! You're a good cook!" Luhan complimented. 

 

"Really?" Yoona smiled widely. "I really want to be a chef someday and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter