Luhan is sick

Ms. Man Hater Turns Into A Casanova Princess [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month since the school started, as well as the deal of Suho and Luhan.

 

But its been two weeks since Luhan started bothering Yoona.. Okay, not literally bothering but asking her nonstop to have a date with him.

 

But Yoona always answer no.

 

"Hey Yoong---" Luhan was cut off by Yoona. "NO."

 

"Please? Please?" Luhan pleaded.

 

Yoona think about it again. Should he give Luhan a chance?

 

Yoona sighed. "Okay okay. This coming Sunday, 5 in the afternoon at the park." she answered.

 

"Aye aye Yoong! See you on Sunday!" Luhan smiled widely and left.

 

Sunday, 5pm at the park.

 

Luhan arrived at the park earlier. He sitted at the bench, patiently waiting for Yoona.

 

But Yoona on the other hand, is lying on her bed, texting with Krystal.

 

Krystal: You have a date with Luhan right? Its already 5.

 

Yoona: I'm not going.

 

Krystal: Why? Did you tell him?

 

Yoona: I just said yes to him so he'll refrain from asking me. Its kind of irritating. No, I did'nt.

 

Krystal: Yah! Tell him, he's going to wait for you there!

 

Yoona: ugh i'll just sleep.

 

then their conversation ended.

 

Yoona think twice. She wore a hoodie and a eyeglasses. She went to the park but hiding behind the trees.

 

Its already 6pm but she is shocked because Luhan is still there.

 

She is feeling guilty.

 

"Ugh, why is'nt she here?" Luhan muttered.

 

Yoona felt water droplets on her skin. Its starting to rain so she ran fast to get home.

 

Luhan did'nt care even though its already raining, she'll wait for Yoona.

 

Its already 8pm but he is still there.

 

He decided to wait for Yoona for a while but he started feeling dizzy and his head aches that's why he go to his car and went home.

 

Monday.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter