Rejected?

Ms. Man Hater Turns Into A Casanova Princess [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after the school hours, at exactly 6pm, Luhan and Suho went to the bar. 

 

"Hey, you two are back." Their friend. Sehun hugged Luhan, and after Luhan, he also hugged Suho.

 

"yeah. We are gone here for days because we visited other clubs." Luhan explained. 

 

"So... Something new here?" Suho asked.

 

"New hard liquors! New hot girls. That means, partyyyyy!" Their other friend, named Kim Jong Dae or also called Chen, shouted. 

 

Luhan went to the counter and ordered a hard liquor. While Suho is left at their table. He is drinking with Chen. But Chen is with a girl, his fling.

 

"hey you want me to call a girl for you?" Chen asked Suho. "Anyways, this is Ashley." 

 

Suho looked at him. Chen's arms are on Ashley's waist while his other arm is holding the shot glass. And Ashley's legs are on Chen's lap. Suho smirked. "You know, I don't do flings. And I found the girk for me." Suho told Chen.

 

"really, uh? Chen chuckled.

 

 

on the other hand, Luhan already drank too many shots. That's why he feel dizzy and its like he's going to puke. So he decided to went out of the bar first. 

 

On the other hand, Yoona decided to go to Krystal's house, because its just near their house that's why she did'nt use her car. But she has to be careful because she will pass by a bar with too many drunk girls and boys, kissing couple and all. 

 

But then.... 

 

As Luhan went out of the bar. She saw Yoona. Even though he is feeling dizzy, she can still recognize her. 

 

She grabbed Yoona's arms and pinned her on the wall. "y-yah!" Yoona defended.

 

"Yah! You smell like an alcohol." Yoona frowned, Luhan chuckled. "Of course I drink." 

 

'' Can y-you please let me go?" Yoona told him, but Luhan did'nt obliged. His head is going closer to Yoona. 

 

"Y-yah... What are you gonna do?" Yoona asked, nervously... But Luhan did'nt answer and still he is closer to Yoona that their lips are just inch apart... 

 

"yah let me-- ewwwww!!" Yoona shouted and pushes Luhan. Luhan just puke at her. "I smell so bad! You gross man!" Yoona pointed at him. 

 

" You--look what you did to me! Uggggh!" Yoona stomped her feet, Luhan just  laughed at her while wiping his mouth. "cute" he muttered

 

"yah! I look so dirty and you are still calling me cute instead of helping me?!" Yoona shouted at him with her two eyebrows raised. Luhan just chuckled. Then Yoona went closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter