Tiny Little Miracles

Take My Hand, and We'll Make It I Swear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zelo: "Hyung! Quick! Get the car!"

Without hesitating, Himchan takes the car keys from his pocket and runs off. B.A.P surrounds you while people who were watching decide to mind their own business and continue with their ongoing activites. Zelo wraps one arm around you and you quickly shrug him off, not wanting anyone to get near you and your Tsuyoi.

Daehyun: "Come on Junsui. We are not here to bother, we want to help. Quit rejecting everyone's comfort for once and let us help with Tsuyoi!"

Jong-up: "There's still a chance for him to live noona! His breathing is faint."

Himchan then pulls up on the side of where they stood in the middle of the street and gestured the guys to hurry up. They all turn towards you for your approval, but you don't respond. Not waiting for your answer, Zelo quickly picks up Tsuyoi from your embrace and rushes towards the car and gets inside carefully wrapping the pup with his sweater.

You: "Hey! Who the hec do you think you-!?"

Youngjae: "Snap out of Junsui! We want to help! You're just letting everything slip away! He has a chance to live just accept our help!"

Himchan speeds off with Zelo and Yongguk, leaving you, Daehyun, Younjae and Jong-up behind. You finally feel as if the first layer of glass breaks, and you cry against Daehyun's chest, him rubbing your back trying to comfort you. Youngjae takes off his jacket and slips it around your shoulders. They help you get up and they rush you to your house, urging you to put on some clothes to go to the animal hospital.

Jong-up: "Wow...noona lives all alone in a house like this? It's a huge house!"

Daehyun walks to the fireplace, looking at the pictures by the book shelf. He sees a picture of you when you were a baby, a kid, a teen, and right now. Most of the pictures were of you and your grandfather. He slowly grabs one picture where you were sitting on top of a horse's back and had a radiant smile. He smiles. *It'd be nice to see her smile like this again.*

You: "Alright I'm ready. How are we getting there? Will Tsu-tsu make it?"

Startled, Daehyun sets the picture frame down and stands next to Youngjae and Jong-up.

Youngjae: "We will take a cab there. Come on."

Deahyun holds the door open for you guys. You each head out and hurry down to a main street to catch a cab.

Zelo's Point of View:

Zelo: "Annyeonghaseyo Doctor Masahiro, will Tsuyoi be ok?"

Doctor: "Annyeonghaseyo. Tsuyoi is in critical conditions, he has lost a large amount of blood but it looks like he will pull through. But he must remain in the recovery room for at least a week to make a full recovery. My assistant will be in charge of the dog's care. He's a fighter. He won't give up it's truly heart warming to see man's best friend fight death off." The doctor leaves the waiting room leaving the boys with the good news.

Yongguk and Himchan let out a huge sig of relief and high five each other. Yongguk ruffles Zelo's hair.

Zelo: "Hyung! I can't believe Tsuyoi managed to pull through! Noona is going to be so happy about this!"

Himchan: "Fast thinking Zelo. You really did good in doing that."

Zelo: "I really hope noona won't be mad for taking Tsuyoi away from her like that without saying anything. Hyungs, what if she slaps me? Or hate me?"

Yongguk: "Aiiish Zelo, I'm not sure. With her in that state of depression, she might be a bit angry."

Zelo looks out the window and sees a gift shop across the animal clinic. He smiles.

Zelo: "Hyungs! I'll be back! I'm going to go check out the gift shop!"

Yongguk: "Ayah Zelo. Becareful-you know what I'll join you."

Himchan: "Alright I'll stay here and wait for the others to arrive."

Zelo heads out of the clinic with Yongguk with a hopeful smile on his angelic face. *I really hope noona begins to trust me now that I helped her not lose something important to her. hmmm I think some flowers would be nice.* Hopefully, Junsui begins to open up to Zelo. Or maybe, to someone else.

End of Zelo's Point of View.

It began to drizzle again, you sat in between Jong-up and Daehyun and felt uncomfortable. You didn't really kow the younger boys, you mostly knew Himchan and Yongguk and Youngjae. You lift up your hand to rub your eyes and you feel your hand brush against Daehyun's soft skin. You get all tingly from where you had touched him. You shake your head and sigh. You were scared. Scared that you may lose Tsuyoi who was slowly beginning to ease your pain. 

Daehyun: "Don't worry Junsui, I believe Tsuyoi will turn out to be okay."

You: "Thanks Oppa. Gomawo. You guys are so kind to me."

Youngjae turns around from the passenger's seat and gives you a hopeful smile, "Anytime, Junsui."

The ride to the clinic took somewhat long, so you fell asleep, your head on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun liked the feeling of someone feeling comfortable on him. He loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter