A Blissful Night of Promises

Take My Hand, and We'll Make It I Swear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ARF ARF!

You: "What is it boy? Someone at the door?"

Getting up from your seat, you turn the tv off and look out the window. Tsuyoi continues to bark constantly. You crept towards the door and open it just a couple inches and peek on the side. The warm summer breeze filled your nostrils with the scent of flowers and grass. You open the door the rest of the way and you see a smiling boy standing infront of you.

You: "Zelo! What are you doing here? It's past your bedtime!"

Tsuyoi shoots out the dor and runs around Zelo in circles, panting loudly with excitement. Zelo picks him up and hugs the dog and in return getting clean kisses from Tsuyoi.

Zelo: "Aiish noona, you make me sound like such a baby! It's only 7 o'clock!"

You: "Mianhe...do you want to sleep over?"

Zelo shakes his head in response and pecks your cheek.

Zelo: "Come with me!"

You: "Where to, Zelo? Don't you have dance rehearsals tomorrow? You must be tired, cutie! You've been busy all day."

Zelo: "Ne, but I want to be with my noona on this day...and I want to spend as much time with you before you leave for college."

You: "Aish! Arasso Just let me leave some food for Tsu-tsu and get ready at least, I look like a total wreck."

Zelo puts Tsuyoi down and steps a bit closer towards you and kisses your forehead lightly and cups your cheeks as he looks into your eyes.

Zelo: "Noona, you look gorgeous even when you come to school without having on that stuff you outline your eyes with. You're beautiful noona! Jagiya! I have to do my best to make noona happy!"

You couldn't help but smile with joy, "Aish Zelo! At least let me throw on some nice clothes if we are going out."

 After you left some food for Tsuyoi and locked the door, you quickly check yourself in the mirror from your room. Since you had planned ahead knowing of the special occasion, you chose to wear a cute short white halter neck dress and a pair of silver heels.

Suddenly the house phone rings. You quickly rush to the kitchen and answer the phone.

You: "Yeboseyo?"

Himchan: "Junsui! Is Zelo at your house yet?"

You: "Ne oppa! We'll be there shortly!"

Himchan: "Arasso! We have already arrived here, we'll be waiting! Just play along, Zelo thinks I don't know he's using my car keke."

Once you hang up, you head out the door excitedly and get inside Zelo's car. Well, it's Himchan's car.

You: "Zelo-ah? Does Himchan oppa know we are using his car?"

Zelo sinks a bit into the driver's seat, his eyes still on the road.

Zelo: "A-ani. But he's dead asleep. He's so asleep, he wouldn't wake up to an earthquake. So we are good!"

You: "Aiish Zelo, you bad boy. But we must be back before Himchan oppa wakes up and scolds you!"

You reach to the side and ruffle his hair, receiving a cute, snuggly smile from him. The summer aroma filled your nostrils again once the windows were down, you stared into the darkening pink sky. Realizing that you've now parked infront of the Daehan Cinema, the first theatre built in Seoul. You turn to Zelo with a questioning look.

Zelo: "Noona, I hope you are hungry."

You: "Umm I guess I am."

Zelo: "Aiish Noona do you even know what today is?"

You: "Of course I do!...no not really, I'm not following you."

From the corner of your eye, you catch Zelo check his pockets for something and now you were curious on to what he was checking for constantly at every stop light. Summer had arrived and it's been several of months since the audition, or pretty much the day you and Zelo finally admitted your love towards one another. It was the third week of June and the summer breese roamed around Seoul. The air felt hot, colorful, humid, and blissful with a tint of fun and spiritful feeling, 

When Zelo gets out of the car, he rushes to open the door for you. You both step inside the building, it was crowded with people. The majority were couples wandering around deciding what movie to watch.

Zelo leads you to an unoccupied elevator.

You: "We're not watching a movie?"

Zelo faces you and holds both of your hands, "If you want, we can catch one later. Noona...You still don't know what's today?"

You: "Nope!"

Zelo scratches his head and frowns a bit, almost looking a bit disappointed but then his cute and bright smile returns. He kisses your cheeks continuously until the elevator door opens to the 8th floor.

You gasp in amazement. The scenery of the sky with the sun setting  takes your breath away. The Sky Rose Garden. The scent of all kinds of flowers, casual and exotic, filled the atmosphere. The candles illuminated the area, giving it a romantic and warm feeling. Your eyes brighten as you turn towards Zelo and wink at him. The waiter leads the two of you to your reserved table. As the waiter places the menu infront of you, he stares at you for a good amount of time and smiles at you. Zelo glares at the guy and clears his throat loud enough to interrupt the waiter's rude and invasive thoughts.

You: "Aiish Zelo he was just being nice."

Zelo: "Noona, I didn't like the way he was- Noona...you take my breath away."

You: "You're so cheesy sometimes! Gomawo Zelo-ah."

Zelo: "You still don't know what day is today?"

Zelo looks at you once more, a bit of disappointment shrouding over his fading smile.

You: "Today is Friday Zelo. You're so silly! Excuse me, I'll be back."

Zelo blinks twice and scratches his head once more as he watches you hurry away, not understanding your actions or strange behavior.

You rush to the back where B.A.P and Secret were waiting for you.

Hyosung: "He didn't find out yet?"

You: "Ani!"

Jong-up: "That's good. Mr. Brains here almost spilled the beans in the dorms this afternoon."

Youngjae: "Mwuh!? That was Daehyun!"

Daehyun: "Yeah sure! You almost told him!"

Yongguk: "Yah, boys! Junsui, Himchan will be on the piano. We've set up the mic and we told the manager and supervior of this and they gave us their permission."

Him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter