Chapter 15

Ending Page (The Rhythm of the Wind)

First of all I want to say sorry I'm so sorry to all the readers because I postponed this fic too long. Honestly I broke my laptop thats why I didnt update for such long time, but I promise everything's back normal from now on and I won't leave this fic just like that, okay? :D. Enjoy it guys

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“We’re almost here”, Krystal said as she opened the door while supported Amber. As the door opened, she guided Amber toward her bed and helped her to lay her body down on the bed. She then took off Amber’s shoes before she pulled up the blanket on her roommate’s body.

 

Krystal stared at her roommate for a moment. Amber didn’t close her eyes, she was staring blankly at the wall with her teary eyes.

 

 

 

“I’ve never hated piano…”, Krystal heard Amber’s voice as she was about to get up.

 

“I don’t hate the sound of piano…… because…… it’s beautiful”

 

Krystal was shocked as Amber stated that with trembling husky voice.

 

“But it brings back a nightmare…… and I’m so scared…”

 

“……w…what nightmare?”, Krystal encouraged her self to ask.

 

“……………My Father…… My only parent… he was killed on the piano keys… his body was shaking… and you could hear the rough sound of piano because of it… you… you could see his blood flowing on them… you could see the one who you love the most… in……such condition…with such creepy sound”

 

Krystal didn’t know what makes her throw her self to the tomboy and hug her tightly, she didn’t know why tears were coming out of her eyes, “……ssshhh… you… you don’t have to remember it…”

 

 

“………………………Krystal Jung”

 

Krystal was stunned as she heard Amber called her name for the first time. She let go Amber’s body and stared at her.

 

“Krystal Jung sshi……… you pity me?”

 

Krystal didn’t know how to react. It took few seconds before she answered, “I don’t know… but I have this feeling…… I want to………. make you forget your nightmare”

 

 

 

 

 

*********          

 

 

 

 

 

“Amber wake up… wake up! Amber!”

 

Amber tried to ignore the annoying voice, but she jumped in shock when she felt something hit her .

 

“Yah!!!!”, she shouted peevishly, “what the hell are you doing??!!!”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes, “waking you up”

 

“Sshh you don’t need to! Go away and mind your own business!”, Amber lied back her body on the bed and cover her whole body with the blanket. But then she felt something hit her again and she thought she reached her limit. “STOP IT IT’S NOT FUNNY!!!”, she scolded the pretty girl in front of her.

 

“Who said it’s funny?? It’s my way to wake you up. Come on get ready we still have…”, Krystal lifted her right arm to see her watch, “thirty minutes to have breakfast before the class started. Brush your teeth and wash your face”

 

Amber chuckled, “who do you think you are huh?”

 

“Your roommate”

 

“And?”

 

“And if you don’t wanna get ready I won’t stop hitting your ”

 

“Seriously are you out of mind???”

 

Krystal grabbed bolster and started to attack Amber’s with it.

 

“Yah stop it hey I said stop!! Hey!!”

 

“I mean what I said”, Krystal kept hitting Amber’s with the bolster.

 

“Hey stop!! Sht!! Hey I’m ticklish stop!!!”

 

Krystal chuckled, “if you promise to get ready I will stop”

 

“…f…fine! okay now stop!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********          

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh I want a bottle of mineral water and toast”, Krystal said as the waiter wrote down what she ordered.

 

“A… Ambo sshi?”, he asked Amber, yes everyone in this academy knows Amber’s name.

 

“Coffee”

 

“No. Give her a cup of hot milk and a slice of bread”

 

Amber lifted her brows at Krystal, “hey!!”

 

“Go get it it’s okay she’s fine with it”, Krystal smiled cutely to assure the waiter.

 

“O…Okay”, the waiter stuttered and then left.

 

“I won’t eat it I’m leaving”, Amber was about to get up but Krystal hold her wrist. Amber stared at the younger girl, “what?”

 

“You have to stay and eat what I ordered”

 

“How about no?”

 

“Do you want me to tell everyone that grumpy Amber is a ticklish person?”

 

“A… Are you threatening me??”

 

 

 

 

Krystal smiled silently and deep inside her mind she was laughing in victory because Amber ended up staying with her and eating up the breakfast. She was indeed threatened by Krystal’s threat.

 

“What class do you have this morning?”, Krystal started the convo.

 

Amber looked away.

 

“I have classic piano class, and…”

 

“Who cares”, Amber mumbled.

 

Krystal chuckled.

 

“Do you like classical music, Am?”

 

Again, Amber didn’t give any respond. She just took the last bite of her bread.

 

“You play classic guitar too don’t you?”

 

This time Amber just sipped her milk.

 

“I’ve heard Beethoven’s moonlight sonata was played with a guitar, it sounds really beautiful…”. Krystal said with sparkled eyes, “Uhh now I’m learning ‘Rhapsody in Blue’ if you know that song… it’s an old song by…… uh I forgot the creator’s name…”

 

“George Gershwin 1924”, Amber cut with low toned voice.

 

Krystal was stunned. Amber didn’t just know who the creator is but she also knew when the song was created.

 

Amber finally looked straight at Krystal's eyes, “Try ‘Solomon The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba’ by George Frideric Handel, it suits your personality when you played piano. But don’t play it when I’m around. I’m leaving”

 

Krystal was dumbfounded till she realized the tomboy was gone already—left her empty plate and cup.

 

‘Amber knows……Gershwin even Handel…… does it mean…… she can play piano?’