It's a secret.

Tomboy makeover

Hi Chingus!!! As I said i would update tomorrow but I can't help it! I'll update one more chapter tonight ^-^ I might be late at updating mondays and thursday bcause i go busking with my friends but I WILL update don't you worry! YONGSHIN HWAITING!!!! kekek~~~~

**********************************************************************************************************

Jung Yong Hwa's (JYH) POV

O...
M...
G...
She smiled at me, she really did. Half of me was happy half of me was confused and sad. Confused and sad because I know I don't have a single chance of being with her, she's my best friend's sister and Kim Bum told me that she never had the intention to go out with anyone.
 
She was walking towards my way to exit the cafeteria when suddenly.........
 
CRASH!
 
I opened my eyes finding Shin Hye on top of me, our faces were just inches away. I could see her eyes were still closed, I moved her hair back and smirked. Finally her eyes wide open I could see she was blushing. Everyone were silent. Shin Hye quickly stood up with the help of her brother Kim Bum. I also stood up dusting myself.
 
"Yah Shin-ah, I told you to be careful"
 
"Ah..... Mianhae...mianhae....mianhae" She bowed 
 
"Ara.... gwenchana?" I asked her -"Yah Yong Hwa, why should you be concerned..PABO!?"- I thought to myself
 
"Hmmm Neh" She answered while nodding. 
 
End of POV    
****************      
 
AUTHOR
 
Shin Hye sprinted her way to the exit while everyone started chattering and many students mostly girls went.......
 
"Ahhhh CUTEEE COUPLE!!!"
 
"Yahhh I think Shin Hye and Yong Hwa look good together" A girl said
 
"Are they dating?" One asked
 
"Yah Yong, Do you like my sister? Kim bum's hand on Yong Hwa's shoulder.
 
"Ah...A-niyo" He declined.
 
The three flower boys went back for their afternoon class. When they entered the room a crowd of people approached them making the shape of a circle, all the students in the class came to them asking for pictures and autographs. Shin Hye was the only one who didn't come attacking them. (Even boys came to the hadsome musicians) Yong Hwa saw Shin Hye sitting alone, He was about to sit beside her when he saw Jong Hyun quickly approaching and sitting beside her. He suddenly felt jealous. 
 
The teacher came in and everyone sat down, Jong hyun sat beside Shin Hye meanwhile Kim Bum and Yong Hwa sat near each other.
 
Yong Hwa can see how Jong Hyun smiled at Shin Hye but she didn't notice it. Yong Hwa was busy looking at Shin Hye (well actually her back) he didn't notice "Jung Yong Hwa, Answer this question" the teacher was calling him but he didn't pay attention, the next thing he knew was everyone was looking at him including Shin Hye.
 
PANG!
 
The ruler landed on Yong Hwa's desk making him snap back to reality. He apologized and aswered the question. Fortunately he got it right...(That's because he's so smart! kekeke~~~)
 
The bell rang and everyone raced to the door leaving Kim Bum, Jong Hyun, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye alone packing their things,
 
"Shinnie You're still coming to our concert right?" Kim bum with his cute puppy eyes (kekek~~~so cuteee~~~)
 
"Ne.. So Eun would kill me if I didn't come" 
 
"I'll go ahead I'll meet you guys later" Jong Hyun waved.
 
"Hmm Na do(Me too) see you guys later" Kim bum said with aegyo.
 
When the two left Yong Hwa decided to approach Shin Hye,
 
"Shin-ah Do you want to walk with me?"  -"Aish Yong Hwa PABO? that sounds weird!! PABO!-" he thought to himself.
 
"Ehhh...........hmm ne.... I would love to"  -"Yah! Pabo!!! A simple yes could've worked PABO!-" she thought in her mind.
 
As the two agreed they walked together. Yong Hwa wanted to break teh silence so he took her cap and put it on him making Shin Hye chase him.
 
"Yah Yong Hwa give me back my cap" she yelled while running around a tree
 
"Aniyo You look prettier without your hat!" he yelled back
 
He saw Shin Hye blushed as soon as he finished his sentence, He walked over to her and faced her. Shin Hye closed her eyes thinking that he would kiss her.
 
"Yah why are you closing your eyes?" he asked flicking her forehead.
 
"AH YAH, I thought......Eh nothing..." she felt embarassed that her face became hotter.
 
"Here" Yong Hwa putting her cap back on her head but suddenly he stole a kiss from her cheek. Her eyes widen "Yah that's for falling on me this morning" He smirked and grabbed her hand.
 

vlcsnap-2012-01-29-15h08m18s10.png
 
They arrived at the cafe everyone were looking at the direction of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, THEY WERE STILL HOLDNG HANDS! Everyone was shocked including Kim Bum
 
"YAH! Are you two dating?" He went down on stage and faced the two
 
Yong Hwa led Shin Hye to a seat, Kim bum followed him. She was sitting near the stage Yong hwa let her sit and when he was about to go on stage Shin hye held his wrist and hugged him.
 
"Hwaiting Yong Hwa" she whispered to his ear.
 
6085350696_4e90230e06.jpg
 
 He smiled and sprinted to the stage. "Is everyone ready?" He asked 
 
"YEEEEEEEEEEEHH" The crowd's response
 
"Yah wait" Kim Bum interrupted "Did anyone see what just happened to these two?" Pointing one finger to Shin Hye and one finger to Yong Hwa.
 
"Yah are you guys a couple now?" Jong Hyun looking at Shin Hye but she just looked at Yong Hwa.
 
"Well....?" Kim bum impatiently asked "Okay I guess we're not gonna get an answer so let's ask the crowd.WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS? ARE THEY A COUPLE???" Kim Bum shouted
 
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" 
Two mixed answer together.
 
"Yah Shin Hye or Yong Hwa one of you answer" Jong Hyun asked.
 
"It's a secret" Yong Hwa teased and winked to Shin Hye, Everyone saw it and many people cheered and awed them making shin hye's face red as a tomatoe.
 
Hi!!!! I hope that this chapter is not too boring! I was quiet sleepy v_v Mian-hae but please feel free to suggest anything ^-^!!! Goodnight for me now!