Yong Hwa saved me.

Tomboy makeover

Hi my chinguuuussss!!! Sorry I couldn't update yesterday.... I'll make it up today and the weekend ^-^ thanks for your understandings!!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

PSH's POV

Friday morning....

I woke up unusually early in the morning, everyone else in the house are still asleep.

"Ahhhhh T_T I barely got any sleep last night" I groaned while scratching my hair "What was I even doing last night?" I asked to myself.

O.O My eyes grew wider remembering what happened yesterday. My first kiss, with Yo...Yong...Yong Hwa?!

His lips were... Soft and warm....

I didn't know what to do and I just needed to talk someone about it, I could tell my eomma but she'll spill it out to Oppa and Appa. I better call my best friend So Eun.

I dialled her number and looked at the time. 'She must be still sleeping' I thought.

No-one's still answering....... "Ahhhhhhh So Eun-ah please answer" I begged to the beeping phone "I need someone to talk to"

Tooot....

Tooot....

Tooot....

"Yoboseyo?" Finally! She picked up the phone with a sleepy voice

"Oh So Eun-ah I need to talk to you" Rushing my words

"Ahh what about?" she asked, I could tell she's a little bit annoyed

"About something, lets meet up in half an hour arasso?" I told her

"Why call me sooooo early Shin-ah?

"Because....because....aish! I'll tell you later" I replied to her

"But I'm still so sleepy -.-" she yawned

"I'll treat you for ice cream?" I tried buying her approval with her favourite food.

"OH CHINCHA?" Hmm I knew she wouldn't say no ^-^ "I'll see you later Bestie I have to prepare for school if you're going to drag me out for ice cream" So Eun squealed making me take my phone away.

We both hung up our phones as we needed to dress up for school.

What should I wear today? I asked myself

I opened the curtain to lighten my room up and was blinded by the bright sun.

Should I wear my black football jersey with my red jeans and black vans shoes with my baseball cap?

 

Should I wear my purple varsity jacket with my black jeans and black converses with a while flat cap?

 

Or should I wear my oversized grey hoodie with my white jeans and black and yellow vans with my yellow and black cap?

 

Omo.....!! Why am i even fussing about what to wear?! Just because a guy kissed me...just because it was my first kiss I'm starting to get fussy with clothes? ANDWAE! I'll stick to the 3rd outfit.

I took a a quick shower and dressed up on the chosen outfit for today. I took a quick look at the mirror and I wore my cap backwards.

"Hmmm... Ottoke! I forgot I still need to meet So Eun" I got worried because I only had 5 minutes left and It takes a 10 minute walk to her house.

I went downstair running and sprinting. I stopped by my eomma's and appa's room so I can tell them I was leaving for school. Of course I had to lie to them why (Mian-hae my dear parents).

"Bye Appa and Eomma" I greeted and bowed to them while they're still in bed nodding.

"Yes dear, take care. Are you going with So Eun-ah?" Appa asked

"Hmm Ne Appa." I answered while walking through the door and instantly sprinting towards the door grabbing my black bagpack.

AUTHOR

Park Shin Hye rushed through her door as if it was the end of the world. She sprinted while texting her best friend. When finally she got tired of runnign her legs became weak that she didn't notice that she was in the middle of the road. Though it's still early in the morning there's still tons of cars going back and forth.

A car was in incredible speed, Shin Hye's eyes grew wider when she saw the car speeding towards her. She felt like her feet was glued on the road.

"SHIN-AH" someone shouted a grabbed Shin Hye off the road making her face buring in the person's chest

"Omo! Shin Hye-yah gwenchana?" the peson yelled shaking her shoulders

"Yo..Yong..Yong Hwa?" Shin hye finally spoke.

"Ne. Are you okay?" Yong Hwa spoke with concern in his eyes.

"Ahh...Yeh...kamsahamnida Yong Hwa" she said and bowed "You saved me"

"Yeh I did" he said putting his hand out "Now treat me to ice cream for payback"

Shin Hye slapped his hand making it as a high five.

"AYA!! Your hand is made of metal" he screamed kissing his hand.

"Fine I'll treat you to ice cream" Shin Hye offered and he nodded while poking his tongue out.

“Ottoke! I still have to meet So Eun” Shin Hye took her phone out of her back pocket and called her best friend.

Toot….

Toot….

Toot….

“Yah! Shin Hye-yah where are you? I’ve been waiting for you for nearly 10 minutes already” She screamed making Shin Hye take her phone away a little further form her ear.

“Ahh.. Mian-hae Bestie…I’m on my way there” She lied.

“You better be Shin-ah, my stomach has been craving for Ice cream!” she rubbed her tummy

“Hmm Ne, I’ll be there in less than 10 minutes” Shin Hye hung her phone.

Shin Hye told Yong Hwa (her hero kekek^^) that she’ll treat him for ice cream after school because she needed to meet So Eun.

“Ahh too bad I really wanted ice cream this morning” He complained

She poked her tongue at Yong Hwa “Eating ice cream for breakfast isn’t good for you” she lectured him.

“Ahh Chincha? Then why are you treating So Eun-ah for Ice cream this morning?” He smirked.

Shin Hye’s eyes grew wider “Mwo?! How did-“ her statement was cut by Yong Hwa

“Because your phone was on loud speaker” he flicked her forehead

“AYA! Aish you just lost your free ice cream” she threatened “I gotta go now and get So Eu-ah.” She waved to Yong Hwa.

“I’ll see you at school Shin-ah and you better treat me for ice cream” He yelled

She just did a back wave until her back wasn’t seen by Yong Hwa anymore.

As what Shin Hye said she got to So Eun’s house no longer than after 10 minutes.

“SHIN HYE” her best friend opened the gate “What took you so long?” she linked arms with her friend.

“I nearly got ran over by a car” she whispered

“MWO?! Gwenchana?” So Eun screamed

“You should’ve told me, good thing nothing bad happened to you” she wiped her brows

“Well……that’s because someone saved me” Shin hye smirked

“Chincha?! Who?” So Eun asked

“Yong Hwa saved me” she smiled widely.

**************************************************

Hi Chingus!!! Sorry for the short chapter but I updated right? Sorry this chappy is a bit boring I couldn't think straight because my sister needed to use the computer but I will try to make a chapter like the "Like and Hate" chapter Funny but cute ^-^ as an appology heres some pics

87f1c410e8b45ce673a269a.jpg25446091.jpgtumblr_mgt7w110Pn1qfwk81o1_500.jpg782a029ec070a7076443f2a27ca902cd124301638bce626452d719c2b540e645756eb50f123444769ad3ch.jpg