Uniting of the six.

Tomboy makeover

AUTHOR

Friday Afternoon....

Shin Hye and So Eun met up at the shopping mall so they could buy clothes for their trip to Jeju; So Eun is still bugging her best friend to start buying girly things like dresses and heels.

They arrived at one of the biggest clothing shop in the mall. It was full of people mostly girls with their boyfriends begging them to buy this and that. When they entered the shop three handsome boys were found standing by the perfume section; girl's perfume section to be exact.

"Oh...isn't that your brother Shin Hye-yah?" So Eun pointed at the guy who was impatiently waiting with his chin leaning on his hand while sitting down next to another handsome impatient boy.

"I think so but why would he be here?" Shin Hye tilted her head "Maybe he's getting something for a girlfriend" she mischievously smiled and looked at her best friend's jealous face "Just kidding, let's go scare them" 

"Good idea, Gaja!" So Eun cheered up and pulled her best friend around the shop corner and tip toed together behind Yong Hwa and Kim Bum.

"BOO!" So Eun got her hands on Yong Hwa's shoulder while Shin Hye got Kim Bum's.

"AHHHH" Kim Bum was the only one surprised while Yong Hwa was just there sitting down with a smile on his face and his phone out taking a picture of the shock Kim Bum.

"Yah, Yong Hwa Oppa why weren't you surprised?" asked Yong Hwa's cousin So Eun

"If you have't noticed, you can see both of your reflection on the glass window" Yong Hwa chuckled while pointing at the window and making the girls embarassed "Thanks for the funny photo of this Pabo though" he thanked

"Yah Shin Hye-yah! You shouldn't scare your brother like that or you will give me a heart attack" Kim Bum pouted

"Aigoo, this guy" Shin Hye slapped her brothers mouth lightly with her hand "Why are you guys here?" she looked at Yong Hwa for the answer but he just pointed to his bandmate Jong Hyun.

Shin Hye walked to Jong Hyun and stood beside him leaving the other three sitting down on the couch "What you doing?" she tapped the guitarist's shoulder

"Hmm...buying something for someone" he took out a perfume and let Shin Hye smell it, she smiled and guess who's enrage with jealousy? Yep Yong Hwa.

"And who is that someone?" Shin Hye asked 

Knowing that Yong Hwa is jealous, Jong Hyun leaned to Shin Hye's ear and whispered "That someone is coming in 20 minutes, by the way I'm whispering to you because it's making someone jealo-" he didn't finish his sentence when he got parted from her ear by Yong Hwa. 

JYH's POV

Aish! What are those two doing smiling and smelling perfumes together? There's a whole lot of other perfume they can smell seperately. Wait...those are samples...AHHH Yong Hwa-yah PABO why are you getting effected? And why are you even talking to yourself like a lunatic?

My bandmate Jong Hyun is now leaning to my Shin Hye..is he planning to kiss her? MWO? My Shin Hye? 

I scratched my head wildly. I can't take this anymore, they're whispering and smiling. I have to do something. I pulled Jong Hyun apart from MY Shin Hye. YEP I said it, MY SHIN HYE!

END OF POV

 

 

AUTHOR

"Yah! Stop whispering and touching and just stop!" Yong Hwa shouted looking annoyed.

Jong Hyun knew his younger friend got jealous so he smiled evily and pointed at Yong Hwa "And that is the jealous someone" he said and took the perfume that he chose for his 'someone' and payed at the cashier.

 

So Eun and Kim Bum were still sitting on the couch teasing each other.

"I didn't know guys liked to come to shops and buy dresses and perfumes" So Eun started teasing

"YAH! I'm just here to wait for Jong Hyun Arasso?" Kim Bum got annoyed and nearly shouted "I didn't know people with steel arms liked to shop for dresses either" he snapped back

"Mwo? Steel arms? PABO! It just means I'm stronger than you" she poked her tongue out

"Ha.Ha.Ha." he laughed sarcastically "Yeh I can see that your stronger than me, I mean look at those big flabby arms" he chuckled getting a glare from So Eun

"PABO!" she gave him her signature -yet-hurtful- flick on the forehead

"AYA! You little br-" Kim Bum was surprised by the tap on his shoulder

"Oppa! Let's grab something to eat!" Shin Hye said cheerfully  "I'm hungry" she added

"Same here! Let's all go starbucks" Jong Hyun popped from behind Shin Hye "My treat" he took his wallet out and waved it, making everyone agree with powerful nods.

"Wahhh! I really need to meet that special person who changed this guy" Kim Bum joked his hyung.

****

The guys told the girls their orders. Shin Hye and So Eun came up to the cashier.

"Can we please get 2 iced americanos, 1 mocha frappuccino, 3 caramel frappucciono and a box of chocolate brownies" So Eun ordered while Shin Hye stood next to her.

"Gamsahamnida" Shin Hye and So Eun said in choruse with a bow after taking their receipt.

"Omo! What polite manners you two lovely girls have, also very pretty" the elderly quealed "That's probably why those two handsome boys keep looking at you" she pointed to Yong Hwa and Kim Bum who were looking at the girls.

The girls chuckle "Ani, they're just friends" Shin Hye said politely between laughs

"Boys treat these two lovely girls well!" the elderly shouted across the room looking at the flower boys; ignoring Shin Hye

Yong Hwa and Kim Bum changed glances between each other and pointed their index finger onto their chest.

"Us?" the boys said in surprised also a bit embarassed. Yong Hwa and Kim Bum waked to the girls and asked what's happening but the elderly woman just teased them even more making the 4 student's faces like tomatoes.

"Shin Hye-yah go back to the to the table with So Eun" Yong Hwa ordered the girls "I'll wait for our order here with Kim Bum"

"Oh..Arasso" Shin Hye pulled her best friend back to the table chosen by Jong Hyun who was busy on his phone smiling.

Shin Hye approached the burning eyed guitarist and sat beside him; So Eun acrossed her.

"What's with all the smile" she asked him

"Hmm" he looked at Shin Hye "Oh...Let's just say that I found that someone who can make me smile like this" he smiled widely.

She giggled "Just tell me who that someone is already" she poked his arm.

"There she is now" Jong Hyun pointed at the someone who made him smile and who owns that perfume now. Shin Hye was surprised and stood up to sit beside her best friend.

"Oppa..." The girl said silently

"Yoona-yah, isn't there something you want to say to Shin Hye" Jong Hyun made Yoona sit down

"Hmm I do" Yoona nodded "Shin Hye-yah, Mianhae, Mianhae, Mianhae. I'm sorry for being a bad eonni to you and I'm sorry for slapping you, I did't have any intention to hurt you maybe I was just having a really big crush on Yong Hwa oppa that my anger exploded. But now I found someone else that makes me smile" she looked at Jong Hyun

"Eonni! I forgive you" Shin Hye came over and hugged Yoona who was happy to be forgiven.

"Anyways Yong Hwa oppa belongs and likes someone else" Yoona let go of the hug and Shin Hye sat with her best friend again.

"Mwo? Yong Hwa has a girlfriend now?" Shin ye was surprised and soudned a bit jealous getting a mischievous smile from Yoona,Jong Hyun and especially from So Eun

"Ani. Yong Hwa Oppa doesn't have a girlfriend. But I'm pretty sure he likes someone else and that someone likes him back" Yoona said looking at Shin Hye

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SOMEONE!" Shin Hye exploded with jealousy "I meant...that wh-" 

"Were back with the drinks! Yoona-yah we ordered you a latte" Kim Bum put the drinks down and sat beside his sister while Yong Hwa -- looking uneasy -- sat beside Jong Hyun

"Oh Gomawo Kim Bum-ah" Yoona smiled

"So Shin Hye-yah do you want to know that someone?" Jong Hyun smiled evily looking at Yong Hwa who was quietly sipping on his iced americano

"Yah! What's with that creepy smile?" Yong Hwa asked

"Ani. I don't want to know" Shin Hye looked a bit annoyed but smiled fakely "Oh and Yoona-eonni already appologised to me" she said with a happy tone

"Mwo? Why did she have to appologise?" asked Kim Bum

"Uh..oppa you see eonni..she just..she accide-" Shin Hye was cut by Yong Hwa

"She broke her pencil" Yong Hwa said without thinking but saved Shin Hye "That's good you've appologised." he said relieved.

Yoona and Jong Hyun talked to each other and laughed while eating and drinking. Kim Bum and So Eun teased each otehr again and argued like little kids once again. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye meanwhile just stole glances with each other and looked out the window.

YN's (Yoona's) POV

Aish look at these two! Stealing glaces from each other. Yong Hwa Oppa, confess to Shin Hye already. These two are just too cute ignoring each other and pretending to not wanting to walk. Time to break this silence.

"Okay! Since we're finished eating and drinking why don't we go hang around the mall?" I suggested

"Oh Yeh! Yoona-eonni, please help me to get Shin-Hye a makeover" So Eun wiping with a tissue

About time for someone to get Shin Hye a makeover, Thanks So Eun for suggesting! 

I smiled and clapped my hands "Yipee! Come on, I want to dress Shin Hye already" I stood up and grabbed Shin Hye's hand but she just groaned like she was too lazy to get up.

"Ahhh! Andwae. I'm happy with what I wear, I look fine in these clothes right oppa?" she asked her brother

"Hmm....I prefer you with those clothes eomma made you wear last time, y but not too revealing" Kim Bum commented. Thank God her brother is not over protective with her clothes.

"OPPA!" Shin Hye threw her empty cup to her brother's head

"AYA!" he rubbed his head and pouted

AYYYY!! Cute! These two siblings always fight like little kids fighting over a toy. I pulled Shin Hye once again but I had to tickle her.

"AHahahaha! Eo--eonnie! stop that" Shin Hye fought like a little kid with her hands slapping the air.

"Only if you agree to stop wearing boy-ish clothes" I kept tickling her while the others just laugh at us. I don't care if they laugh at us, I need to get this kid to get out of her shell and stop wearing those oversized sweaters twice as big as her size.

"ARASSO! But only for today, aish!" she said in deafeat. Only if it's just for a day i'll take this chance.

END OF POV

 

AUTHOR

The three girls walked in front giggling (not much of Shin Hye mostly So Eun and Yoona) while the boys at the back followed them boredly like boyfriends. They entered a shop completely just for girls. Dresses,shoes,bags here and there. The boys sat down on the couch infront of the dressing room. Shin Hye stayed in the dressing room impatiently waiting for Yoona and So Eun to come back for clothes.

"Shin Hye-yah here try all of them on and come outside after trying each outfit" Yoona gave Shin Hye about 5 pieces of dresses, 6 pairs of tops and pants

"Ige Mwoya?" Shin Hye was surprised by the amount of clothes but then got more surprised when So Eun came and gave her pairs of high heels.

"AHHHHHHH! I'm going crazy!" Shin Hye was complaining when Yoona pushed her in to get dressed.

Yoona,Jong Hyun, Kim Bum, So Eun and Yong Hwa were chatting about their plans for the holidays while Shin Hye groaned and complained while putting her clothes on.

"Oh Kim Bum-ah tell your parents my eomma or appa can't come to Jeju because they have a business trip in Busan" So Eun remembered her parents were meeting some new workers for their company.

"Hmmm...Arasso.." Kim Bum nodded.

"You guys are going to Jeju?" asked Yoona

"Yeh we are, do you wat to come?" Kim Bum asked her

"Oh Jong Hyun Oppa are you coming?" Yoona looked at Jong Hyun but he looked at Kim Bum with a -can-I-come?- glare, Kim Bum nodded

"Arasso. I'll come" Jong Hyun said and so that made Yoona squeal and agree to to come too

"Jong Hyun, don't feel bad I didn't ask you becare I thought you told me you had something pla-"

"Here I am!" Shin Hye said sarcastically twirling around with a fake smile

Jambangee-park-shin-hye-34441242-580-841


The boy's mouths and eyes were wide open seeing Shin Hye in a y outfit; the girl's mouths formed a smile and clapped.

"Shin Hye-yah, I told you, you were beautiful outside of those boy clothes" So Eun approached her best friend with Yoona

"Hmmm" Yoona nodded "Perfect! What do you think boys?" she asked turnign to the surprised shiningX band

"Ah...." they looked away

"My dear sister is growing up as a fine lady" Kim Bum came to hug his sister but Shin Hye just came back in the dressing room quickly and told him she's changing. She changed her clothes and went outside for the second time showing her wearing floral mini dress with black ankle boots.

"Yah! I'm tired changing clothes" Shin Hye complained as it was her 3rd time changing.

"Want me to help you?" Yong Hwa jokes 

"Mwo? ANDWAE!" Shin Hye freaked out

"Yah Yong Hwa! Stop being a ert" Kim Bum flicked his forehead

"I was just kidding" he chuckled and had a 'flicking forehead-war' with him, with So Eun helping her cousin.

Shin Hye came out with another outfit, but this time with a long pink beautiful dress. 

27502287.jpg

Another round of a 'boys-drop-your-jaws-time'. Yong Hwa's eyes were wide and drooling his mouth, Kim Bum was surprised and stopped flicking Yong's forehead, and Jong Hyun smiled and mouthed to Yoona [Good Job], she mouthed back [Thanks]

"So Eun hugged her best friend and Yoona "AHHHH Shin-ah you are beautiful!!!" she squealed like a little kid

"Ah hehe..." Shin Hye awkwardly smiled, she was uncomfortable with the high heel shoes

"Wait! She needs another accessory" Yoona let go of the hug and put her index finger on her chin, then an invisible lightbulb appeared on her head "Yong Hwa Oppa come here!" she grabbed Yong Hwa's sleeve

"Mwo? Yahhh!!!" Yong Hwa screamed being dragged next to Shin Hye

"There!" Yoona made a heart shape with both of her hands picturing Yong Hwa ad Shin Hye in it.

"EONNIE!" Shin Hye knew what Yoona was exactly doing while Yong Hwa stood there clueless

"Ahh you two look great!" Jong Hyun stretched his arms

"Mwo? Ahhh Jong Hyun-ah!" Shin Hye complained; everyone were complementing her and Yong Hwa, she felt embarassed.

"What do you mean Jong Hyun?" Yong Hwa said still confused "I mean, I know I look great but why did you compliment both of us?" he jokes

"YAH! It was so hard changing clothes your not familiar with and you say, your the only one that looks great?" Shin Hye pouted

"I asked you if you needed help changing clothes!" he chuckled

"ERT!" all the other said in chorus making Yong Hwa's hands in action of defeat.

"I'm glad the six of us united again" Kim Bum said cheerfully "Come on! Group hug" he spread his arms for a hug but all he got was light punches and giggles. Everyone smiled; finally they unite.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

YAY! Chapter done! Hope you like this chapter! It took me three days because my sister occupied the computer v_v.... ^^ Jealous and naughty Yong Hwa! Sorry for the mistakes of 'her and his' ~~