I don't know......

Tomboy makeover

AUTHOR

It was lunch time and Shin Hye was sitting down on a table by the corner of the cafeteria. Most Boys staring and glaring at her. She's not surprised. Shin Hye is a TOMBOY, but she's not like a tomboy who has short hair,pants down low, or a tomboy who likes girls. Shin Hye is a typical tomboy who hangs out with boys (not dating! keke~~) She has long hair and she wears skinny jeans with either a loose boy shirt or an oversized jumper/hoodie, she always wears sneakers and a cap to cover her brow curly-ish hair. Though she's a tomboy she's is a very beautiful girl, that's why guys like her. But she's also a very kind hearted person. She is considered and known as the "Pretty Tomboy"

"Shin Hye-ya" So Eun screamed before tapping Shin Hye's shoulder giving Shin Hye a fright, while holding her(PSH) chest she turns around,

"Yah So Eun" Shin Hye shouting back "Why'd you scare me like that? You almost gave me a heart attack, Aish"

"Mwo? A heart attack? I think you're exaggeratng" 

Shin Hye went back to her seat followed by So Eun(sitting on her right side)

"Shin-ah, wanna go see a concert with me?" So Eun holding Shin Hye's wrists

"What concert and where?"

"The band shiningX are performing in that new cafeteria Club Expresso just near the school"

"Yah So Eun, I know your just using me to get closer to my brother!" Shin Hye pinching So Eun's nose.

{{Shin Hye and So Eun have been friends since they were 10 and ever since they've been best friends}}

"A-a-aniyo! That's not what....I Just want to taste their food!"

So Eun begging her very best friend and making puppy eyes to seduce her friend to come with her.

"Arasso Arasso" Finally she agrees to come.

Shin Hye Stood up, gathered her books and started walking out of the cafeteria leaving the happy So Eun jumping up and down shouting "SARANGHAE CHINGU"

Park Shin Hye's (PSH) POV

I got my books and smiled looking down on the floor still hearing my best friend shout.

CRASH!

Unknowingly I bumped onto someone and dropped my books, I quickly gathered my books once again but when i was getting one of my books at the same time someone's hands picked them up, putting my hands on top on hers/his. I looked up slowly wanting to know who's warm hands they belonged to. They belonged to the popular Jung Yong Hwa, the leader of shiningX.

"Ah Mian-hae" taking my book with a slight smile.

"Yah Shin-ah, be careful where you're going next time Arasso? He said smiling.

I nodded "Hmm Ne"

"Shinnie gwenchana?" My brother asked me checking if I was hurt or anything.

"YAH! Oppa I'm not a kid anymore" I slapped his hands off me and pointed to So Eun "Oppa, So Eun and I are going to see your concert tonight, so don't be surprised arasso?

"Chincha?" He made a wide smile "Wae-yo?"

"Molla, So Eun begged me to, and she gave me those puppy eyes i can't resist" shrugging my shoulders.

While looking somewhere else.......

I caught Yong Hwa glancing at me with sincere eyes, making eye contact with each other I smiled back at him.

I never had this feeling for anyone before, but just then when I saw Yong Hwa my heart raced. Have I fallen for him?... I Don't Know....

END OF POV

********************

 

Hi Chingus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry this is a short update I'll make it up tomorrow ^-^ Thanks chingus!! Remember if you want to suggest anything please COMMENT!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE CHINGUS!