Chapter 19

Be Mine: Just Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon’s POV

         His kiss was soft, warm and kind. It made me forget of all of the things that at that time had my head crazy and busy with useless thoughts and feelings. That kiss told me to just think of those thick lips that were slowly kissing mine and that were driving me crazy as they used to do when they touched mine. At that time, I didn’t think of Nam Woohyun. I didn’t care about what would happen later so I… kissed him back.

 

         When I did it, Seungho took me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. It sent shivers all over my body. My heart was beating loudly on my ears and I couldn’t react at anything else than kissing him back. He was so kind kissing me that reminded me to the time that we were dating and how lucky I felt for having such good boyfriend like him.

 

         But all those feelings fade away when he slowly released the kiss. I was trembling and didn’t look at his eyes because I knew what would come next, what he would say now.

 

         “Hyewon-nie.” His voice was almost a whisper. He placed his hand on my chin and made me tilt up my head to look at him. I slowly opened my eyes and looked straight at his eyes that were looking at me kindly. “Can’t you see it? Can’t you see the feeling inside you is still there? Here.” He pointed with his finger at my chest, at my heart. “Here you still feel something for me. The love you used to feel is still there. Can’t you feel it? Can’t you just let this be again? I need you, Kang Hyewon, please see this.”

 

         I felt like crying. His words were a whisper and full of love, I could sense that. But even if at that moment I thought of letting myself with him again and make it be, I knew how would that end. I knew he would not leave the dope and that he’ll always have that addiction, or at least that he won’t leave it because of me. I couldn’t be with him anymore. I wasn’t sure if I still loved him or not; all I knew was that we could not be together anymore.

 

         “Oppa, this is not like you think.” I finally spoke; words felt like they were not min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter