Birth of Two Stars

Family Drama [HIATUS]

 NO ONE’S P.O.V.

April 9, 1990, 3:00 A.M. in the morning.

JAPAN

            A woman is rushed to the hospital. She has no one to be with her at this point in her life. She’s about to give birth to her first and only child. The woman doesn’t know if she should be happy, or not, due to her circumstances. She’d been used as a toy. Her lover had told her he never loved her.

            He was Korean and they’d gotten along well. She found out he was married to a woman in Korea and that they’d been together for two years. He’d promised to leave her when they’d discovered she was pregnant.

            He lied.

            His wife was also pregnant with his child. He visited every month, up to her seventh month in pregnancy. He told her he didn’t love her, and never had. Just a past time while he visited Japan. He didn’t lover, but he wanted her to keep their child. At first she didn’t want to keep his child when he told her, but decided the child wasn’t to blame and deserved to live. She’d keep the child.

            By 4 A.M. she gave birth to a boy. She held him in her arms, tears in her eyes. He was beautiful. She would raise him and love him. He represented an unwanted love from his father’s side and a love from his mother’s. She didn’t care any longer. This was her child.

She looked down at him and smiled.

“Aoki.”

 

April 9, 1990, 3:00 A.M. in the morning.

SOUTH KOREA

            A couple rushed to the hospital, the woman in pain due to contractions, the husband driving like a mad man. He kept throwing worried glances at his wife, telling her they were almost there.

            A police car led them once seeing the reason for the speeding couple. He thought of nothing but his wife and the child she carried. His child. He was about to become a dad!

            Once reaching the hospital he watched as a few nurses took over. They would see how far along she was. His phone rang as he watched her retreating figure. He picked up, but soon hung up on the still speaking person. The call had been from Japan. Hmph, he had nothing to do with her anymore.

            He’d made a mistake, making her his lover. He loved his wife, but he didn’t think it was right for his ex-lover to destroy the life of that child. His secret child. He only regretted not being to love his other child. Boy or girl.

            By 4 A.M. his child was born. A beautiful baby boy. His wife looked up from the baby in her arms and gave him a tired smile. He took the baby from her arms and cooed. His child. His son. He would hide his half-sibling from him and his mother to protect their happiness as a family.

He smiled at his wife and son.

“Jaejoong.”

==================================================================

AOKI’S P.O.V.

11 YEARS LATER

            I looked at my mom and smiled sadly. It wouldn’t be the two of us anymore. The thought of leaving her along hurt too much. She only smiled and nodded, telling me to go on. My dream was coming true and she was my biggest support. She’d always had been.

            But I was her only support too. I hesitated getting into the plane. I wanted her to come with me too. She just smiled, but I could tell she was just as sad as I was. It had always been the two of us together. I didn’t need that father that left my mother so torn. Quickly, I ran to her and hugged her. I began to cry and she began to cry as well.

            “Now Aoki,” she put me at arm’s length to look at me better. “You have to stay strong for me. We’ll see each other again, don’t you ever forget. Now is your chance to be an idol. Make me proud.”

            “I will mom,” I hugged her again and kissed her cheek. “I love you!”

            I ran and boarded the plane to Tokyo. I would begin my new life there.

 

JAEJOONG’S P.O.V.

11 YEARS LATER

            I stood before the whole school and their families. I shook as I was center of attention. I wasn’t very good when too people watched me. I gulped. All eyes followed my every move. Really, what was I doing? Was I going crazy?

            Murmurs rose from the crowd as they grew restless. Perform already, the seemed to say. Or get off. I saw where my parents sat and the smiled in encouragement. I attempted a smile in return but only bit my lip.

            Someone cued the music for me, hoping it would help me from my frozen pose. I never did anything publicly where people could see me. I had terrible stage fright. So how did I end up in this situation? My parents this was the only way to get rid of it, especially since I always sang and danced at him. I couldn’t help it. It was fun.

            I gulped.

            “Jaejoong! Jaejoong!” my friends cheered.

            Finally, I don’t know how, I began to sing and dance. Forgetting how scared I’d been just a little earlier, I did my best. I’ve never had so much fun before in my life! This was what I wanted to do, I realized.

            I wanted to become a professional singer and dancer!

=======================================================================

Well, here's my new AFF.

I hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment and subscribe.

If I get no feed back then I wont bother to continue this one!

And please, look at my first AFF I Can Only Love You

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/45237/i-can-only-love-you-drama-japanese-romance-yamaatomohisa

Thank You!