Mistake

A Beauty and A Beast (Hiatus- Writers Block)

rose-garden-trellis-jessica-jenney.jpg

“How much farther is their grave?” Sehun complained.

“Only five more miles,” Luhan replied.

“But, that’s so far away,” Xiumin sighed. “Maybe you can-” “Don’t you even think about it, I am not carrying you to their grave, again” Luhan snaps.

“Hey guys what’s that over there,” Sehun says, curiosity dripping from his voice.

“I don’t know, let’s go see though,” Xiumin replies, already walking toward the foreign object.

“But, we are supposed to go-,” Luhan stops, as he sees they are already walking away from them. “Aish, these kids,”

                They walked to the giant, golden gate and pushed it open slightly. “Guys I don’t think we should be in here, what if we get into-,”

“Luhan, listen to me I’m almost half way to 50 years old, let me live my life,” Xiumin says, with a playful tone. Luhan’s jaw drop, as he stared at his older brother in shock.

“Oh my gosh, I wish Rose was here right now, She be in heaven right now,” Sehun says, while looking at all the different colored roses.

“Yeah, She would love this” Xiumin sighs.

“Guys, we should go, this is private property, we are, pretty much committing a-,”  

“WHO’S THERE?!” The owner, of the rose garden, roars.

“W-we were just passing through,” Luhan stutters. “W-we don’t mean any harm,”

“Um, g-guys,” Sehun says nervously, while holding up a golden rose.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” The unknown person shouts, running up to Sehun. Sehun looks up, only to meet a pair of yellow eyes, glowing brighter than the sun.

“WH-WH-WHAT ARE YOU?!” Sehun screams. The Beast growls and turns around, hiding underneath his hood. The Beast grabs Sehun by the neck and raises his paw up, getting ready to slash Sehun’s neck, with his sliver claws, that shine brighter than the brightest diamond in the world.

“WAIT! Please don’t kill me,” Sehun begs.

“Why shouldn’t I?” He hisses.

“Please don’t, my sister will be heartbroken, please, I’ll do anything” The Beast looks at him with a face full of greed.

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything,”

“Then, let me make your sister into my personal maid,”

“No,”

“But, you said you will do anything,”

“Yes, I did say that but-“Sehun immediately stop talking, when he saw the Beast paw go up, getting ready to slash him, again. The Beast swipes his hand down, only inches away from Sehun’s neck.

“STOP! We’ll give her to you,”

 

Sorry it has taken me so long to update. Also, I'm sorry for the short y chapter :(. But, please comment and subscribe ^.^